• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I cleaned some messages in this thread ... just so you know! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Yeah, the new covenant is grace !!!!  GRACE ALONE THROUGH FAITH ALONE THROUGH CHRIST ALONE .

So there goes your flawed hypothesis right out with the GARBAGE. Water doesnt save anyone. The BLOOD ATONEMENT SAVES.

If you think one is not saved unless he is water baptized you are preaching another gospel. Who bewitched you??

You are headed for hell unless you repent! 

Galatians 1:6
I am astonished how quickly you are deserting the One who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel--
Galatians 1:8No Other Gospel
7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospelcontrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…

So you think you dont need to testify or believe Jesus died, was raised up and ascended to heaven? So what do you think the gospel is? when you google for your answer can you please post the author plagerism isnt good. You dont grow in knowledge by copy and paste.

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

So you think you dont need to testify or believe Jesus died, was raised up and ascended to heaven? So what do you think the gospel is? when you google for your answer can you please post the author plagerism isnt good. You dont grow in knowledge by copy and paste.

I never said that. You are DEFLECTING ONCE AGAIN! I dont believe BEING DUNKED IN WATER SAVES AS YOU DO!  REPENT!! 

Plagarism?  LOL  You dont recognize the author???????????????????? ARE YOU SERIOUS? 

The author is GOD . How else do I post the word that is in me? Would you rather I write it in greek? :rolleyes:

Btw, I dont take advice from those who are reaped in false teaching. YOU NEED TO REPENT!!! 

Who has bewitched you? 

Jesus Christ shedding blood  is  100% propitiation for sin.  Jesus HATES  THE  FALSE GOSPEL YOU  ARE CLEAVING TO. REPENT!!!

No Other Gospel

Galatians 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

God:D

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

WAS THE THIEF  ON THE CROSS BAPTIZED IN WATER?  Where did Jesus tell him he would  be with him?   It sure wasnt hell was it????

Luke 23:4342Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!” 43And Jesus said to him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” 

I have a HUGE PROBLEM with false interpretation that makes others stumble.  Baptism is an ORDINANCE just as holy communion is an ordinance. Neither have anything to do with being redeemed because salvation is a FREE GIFT .through FAITH 

Ephesians 2:88For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.…

You interpret wrongly because you are still on milk. I have a HUGE problem with your false interpretations likewise perverting and nullifying the grace of salvation.  Your false damnable interpretation insists that  CHRIST propitiation wasnt enough.  Baptismal regeneration is HERESY. You are accursed according to scripture unless you REPENT! 

Galatians 1:8-9

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I don't know if the Thief got Baptize or not, ask him if you make in the kingdom. The point of the Thief situation is that he repented, right on the spot and ask Jesus to remember him. Looks like you have a problem with repentance and obedience, didn't Jesus say in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. How absolute is every word! Baptism is one of those words, which you have a problem with. Let's read again the writing of Jesus..."And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." (Mark 16:15- 16). Common sense will tell me that you don't believe in Jesus, if you have a problem with people being baptized. You must want people to be damned! Absolutely, this writing of Jesus needs not to be interpreted...none! Just obey! Plain and simple, unless you believe in another Jesus Paul talks about in   2 Corinthians 11: 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. Normally people stumble over Paul writing, but Jesus word are so clear, especially what we reading here. 

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I think he is just posting The Commands So we can see them. See who gets all condemning and attacks. A lot of people teach it is how you expose the whore of religious pride and the jezebel spirit they attack prophets and calls to Gods people to walk in righteousness.

Psst: People who teach a false gospel are not prophets or people that are walking in righteousness.  You need to repent!! 

8 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

I don't know if the Thief got Baptize or not, ask him if you make in the kingdom. The point of the Thief situation is that he repented, right on the spot and ask Jesus to remember him. Looks like you have a problem with repentance and obedience, didn't Jesus say in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. How absolute is every word! Baptism is one of those words, which you have a problem with. Let's read again the writing of Jesus..."And he said unto them, go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." (Mark 16:15- 16). Common sense will tell me that you don't believe in Jesus, if you have a problem with people being baptized. You must want people to be damned! Absolutely, this writing of Jesus needs not to be interpreted...none! Just obey! Plain and simple, unless you believe in another Jesus Paul talks about in   2 Corinthians 11: 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. Normally people stumble over Paul writing, but Jesus word are so clear, especially what we reading here. 

Baptized into the spirit. You fail to rightly divide the word.   The blood of Jesus shed is sufficient for salvation! He doesnt need any help. You need to REPENT of your false gospel. You have no idea what kind of eternity you are headed for. The fact that you believe is one thing but the fact that you attempt to teach others is something else altogether!! This is NOT a game!!  REPENT!! 

No Other Gospel

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

GOD:D

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

I don't understand your point. 

We all sin, we all fall short.

If we were to trust in what little sinlessness we have, we would all perish.

There is absolutely no hope in our law keeping.

He is our only hope.

Don't know what else to say.

You understand my point very well, let's reread it in Revelation 20: 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. How do you think people got in the Lake of fire in the first, by transgressing the law...Grace is nothing more than a free gift. And that free gift is our access back to the tree of life (Jesus) which Adam caused us to lose by disobeying God. But to maintain your grace you must keep the law. (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. Jesus says in Matthew 10:28   And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. This is the real Jesus you need to know about and fear.

7 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Baptized into the spirit. You fail to rightly divide the word.   The blood of Jesus shed is sufficient for salvation! He doesnt need any help. You need to REPENT of your false gospel. You have no idea what kind of eternity you are headed for. The fact that you believe is one thing but the fact that you attempt to teach others is something else altogether!! This is NOT a game!!  REPENT!! 

No Other Gospel

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

GOD:D

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 15: 31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/7/2017 at 6:59 PM, Reinitin said:

One pastor i know always says rat poison is 99.5% Corn. I dont read anything but the bible and horse and rider:) plus i study the whole books not just verses that support false teacher and doctrins. i had JW coming to my house when i was like 27. Had no idea what they believed. but i had just recently started studying greek and hebrew and I was teaching a class at dallas baptist Seminary, "prayers that avail much". I found there are several beautiful descriptive words that were all translated to hope. So the JW women brought there bibles every thursday for three years i would pull out my greek and hebrew. As we studied I realized the revelation of false doctrin was cooked up in someones head first. Then they changed their translation against sound rules of translation to support the false doctrin. Through the years I have found this to be a pattern of false teachers. They cook up there ideas in their heads then go to prove them with verses out of context, changing the meaning of words or intent, discrimnating against letters or the gospels or prophets or psalms. Some say KJV only. Some say new testiment only. But The full councel of the word should build our kniwledge of God and doctrin and our faith to call on Christ to make Dather kniw to us. Using scripture in part to conferm a revelation cooked up in ones head is pretty much what Satan did in the garden and in the wilderness.

Yes, the bible is a big Garden, that's true, and there are two particular Trees found in the Garden we get our food from, but only one is the way to life.  So we just need to be careful we are content with the Tree of Life and don't go foraging for more....because that is deceptive fruit even though it looks good for food.  Jesus already DID reveal the Father, FULLY......He is easily seen in the gospels and the apostles writings only agreed and confirmed and illuminated what Jesus taught.  Anything we find in any part of scripture needs to be pegged to Him, and not go beyond Him, His words, His example........it is all about Him.  Do not go BEYOND what is written.......taking our lofty thoughts captive.  I think of it as keeping my thoughts captive in His sheepfold and not wandering out of it/beyond it, even though we can if we want to, but that way lies death.  The whole thing about Jesus and the Father He revealed, is that He left His "Godship" exalted state behind to become a servant to lowly sinful man........I just don't have the words to do Him justice, but when I asked the Lord to show me His glory He showed me a diamond.........like His perfect humility is His glory, His beauty, His loveliness..........all the infinite colours of the prism/rainbow focused down into one bright white light/sparkle, His glory.  Even though it was not robbery for Him to be equal to God, He made of Himself nothing, and became a servant......and this is the same mind we are to have and not go beyond it.....being conformed to His likeness.....is not about feeding our knowledge and pride........it's the opposite.  That's why we are to BECOME as little children, that to God is growing and increasing in Christlikeness, the opposite of how we think of growing, the opposite of being exalted.

It's ironic, but when Adam and Eve chose the wrong Tree because they sought to be exalted like gods, the very opposite happened.  Same when Lucifer tried to exalt his throne above the stars of God.......fell like lightning......to earth...and that's why he was found in the Garden spreading his own deception.  It's not about our self-development, it's about Jesus, beginning and end and everything in between.  Sure we grow, but ironically in growing it just becomes even more about Him and less about us.  So it's not about growing, though we do grow, that's not what it's all about, it's not about us......it's still all about Him....and in growing we become LESS exalted, so to speak, not more, and it's only in going lower that He gives us more grace, more of HIS Spirit.

Edited by Heleadethme

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF my love for people could save them. THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE SAVED.   ONLY JESUS SAVES and we must CONTINUE IN HIM TO THE END .

Just thought your comment here bears repeating in case it got missed......it is the Truth.....working out our salvation with fear and trembling.  There's a kind of gospel out there that really appeals to our flesh and feels so comforting, but it is a false comfort.  Reminds me so much of Roman Catholicism......and their goddess Mary who is the head of their church, it is a soft feminine kind of gospel, the comfort of a Mother, but lacking the discipline of a Father.  No wonder these false gospels are leading back to her, they are agreeing with her more and more.   It really does feel comforting and this is one way it deceives and tempts and draws people in, so everyone beware, be AWARE.  Help us Lord!