IGNORED

Faith without works is Dead

Bro.Tan

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

I don't understand your point. 

We all sin, we all fall short.

If we were to trust in what little sinlessness we have, we would all perish.

There is absolutely no hope in our law keeping.

He is our only hope.

Don't know what else to say.

What else is there to say? Some people cannot see and hear. They have been blinded and according to scripture they are headed for hell if they do not repent! Ir is blasphemy and heresy to say Christ didnt do enough to save us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

It is about falling deeply in love with God

Amen, our first love. your right.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF my love for people could save them. THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE SAVED.   ONLY JESUS SAVES and we must CONTINUE IN HIM TO THE END .

You haven't learned to love enough, yet. You must love all, no exceptions.

Jesus teaches us to be like Him. "Be Holy for I am Holy". God sent His Son because He loved us. We in turn need to love.

Faith alone you hear, but without love it is nothing. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

So the part of the OSAS doctrin that really bothers me. Considering they are putting eternal souls in possible jeoperty. You know they dont study pray or look at the big picture when they use the thief on the cross for their no baptism arrguement. According to the gospel (even pauls roman road) the covenant we are under we have to believe Christ died for our sin and rose from the grave. Jesus had not died nor risen. The theif was under the old covenant and they were crusified the day before the annual sabbath. Jesus would of been excepting the Priests in the temples sacrafices of blood for the thiefs sin or Jesus's blood already shed by his beatings .  Hebrews 8 9 10 i think tells there is no forgivness of sin without the shedding of blood. The thief on the cross used to justify no baptism is a parroted verse doctrin not a biblical truth. he couldn't believe in the death burial or resurection because Jesus Had Not Died or been resurected. Jesus was asserting his authority. No one but God can forgive sin.

Edited by Reinitin

10 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

You haven't learned to love enough, yet. You must love all, no exceptions.

Did you read what he actually said because your reply is condescending and uncalled for!! 

This is what he said" IF my love for people could save them. THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE SAVED."

Jesus Christ saves and not a mere mortal. That is WHAT he was saying. smh...

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have a serious question to ask.   How many here believes in OSAS.    I have seen several say NO.   yet they must because they make excuse for anyone it seems.

Ponder that.  YEAH its true we don't want that man to be in hell.   WE SHOULD NOT.  But the truth is ITS NOT OSAS.   if he fell like that we should not

say HE WILL BE in heaven.    How many people have done great evil in JESUS name.  MANY have.  are they saved.  NO.

drukards, revilers, gossips, adulterors, and so on DO not inherit the KINGDOM,   While at one time I was about all of these.

WE ARE NOT TO BE ANYMORE.   WE are servants to whom we serve.  Just because I don't want people I know who have died to be in hell

Does not mean I will tell my self , just because ME I EYE I, witnessed to them,  then even ifthey died in SIN well they must still be saved.   NO.

IF that man died being drunk , killed himself by drinking himself to death, its no different than if I go out have sex with a woman and die in the act.  NO I am in HELL.

Now I KNOW none of us here SHOULD want that for anyone.  NOT even hilter.   if you do, then YOU DONT KNOW CHRIST.

BUT we cant SAY one who died in their sin , NOT FOLLWOING CHRIST , cause had they been they would have been walking righteously, is in heaven.  that is OSAS in nature.

no matter how hard we try and say it aint.     Whatever happened to JAMES saying,  correct, pull them out , correct a brethren from his error, YE HAVE SAVED a SOUL FROM DEATH.

you know brethren in error can still say JESUS IS LORD.  many false prophets do . THEY JUST DONT LIVE LIKE HE IS THIER LORD.  

Reinitin.  IF you truly DO not believe in OSAS, then please stop teaching it .     Their was another one I spotted.  QUIT.

I am sorry for your friend.   And None of us knows IF at his last moment he cried out and was SORRY for his drinking, maybe HE DID CRY TO THE LORD. 

But we DONT KNOW THAT.   so to teach he is in heaven .  NOT GOOD.  very misleading.  very.

You must be very careful because you are treading on thin ice. And I do mean that. The way you make your statements are very judgemental. As if you are telling God who can go to heaven and who can not. 

As I stated earlier. If Sodemn will be judged less harshly than those who lived during the time of Jesus. Then a man who is in despare may yet find grace.

You are only seeing things as man sees, you are not thinking as God does, nor see things as he sees them.

Sincerely, servant of the Most High God

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

So the part of the OSAS doctrin that really bothers me. Considering they are putting eternal souls in possible jeoperty. You know they dont study pray or look at the big picture when they use the thief on the cross for their no baptism arguement. according to the gospel (even pauls ronan road the covenant we are under we have to believe Christ died for our sin and rose from the grave. Jesus had not died nor risen. The theif was under the old covenant and they were crusified the day before the annual sabbath. Jesus would of been excepting the Priests in the temples sacrafices blood for the thiefs sin or Jesus blood already shed by his beatings .  hebrews 8 9 10 i think tells there is no firguvness if sin without the shedding of blood. The thief on the cross used to justify no baptism is a parroted verse doctrin not a biblical truth.

Yeah, the new covenant is grace !!!!  GRACE ALONE THROUGH FAITH ALONE THROUGH CHRIST ALONE .

So there goes your flawed hypothesis right out with the GARBAGE. Water doesnt save anyone. The BLOOD ATONEMENT SAVES.

If you think one is not saved unless he is water baptized you are preaching another gospel. Who bewitched you??

You are headed for hell unless you repent! 

Galatians 1:6
I am astonished how quickly you are deserting the One who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel--
Galatians 1:8No Other Gospel
7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospelcontrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…

5 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Did you read what he actually said because your reply is condescending and uncalled for!! 

This is what he said" IF my love for people could save them. THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE SAVED."

Jesus Christ saves and not a mere mortal. That is WHAT he was saying. smh...

Yes I read the whole statement. 

And His love is not pure yet.

If he was filled with love, filled with the Love of the Holy Spirit, he would not make such a silly statement. Because the Spirit would give him understanding that this man gained heaven because someone else loved him.

Just now, Pudgenik said:

Yes I read the whole statement. 

And His love is not pure yet.

If he was filled with love, filled with the Love of the Holy Spirit, he would not make such a silly statement. Because the Spirit would give him understanding that this man gained heaven because someone else loved him.

Speaking of being judgemental!! Wow. The hypocrisy is blinding!!

2 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Because the Spirit would give him understanding that this man gained heaven because someone else loved him.

Who is that someone else?