• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Yeah, the new covenant is grace !!!!  GRACE ALONE THROUGH FAITH ALONE THROUGH CHRIST ALONE .

So there goes your flawed hypothesis right out with the GARBAGE. Water doesnt save anyone. The BLOOD ATONEMENT SAVES.

If you think one is not saved unless he is water baptized you are preaching another gospel. Who bewitched you??

You are headed for hell unless you repent! 

Galatians 1:6
I am astonished how quickly you are deserting the One who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel--
Galatians 1:8No Other Gospel
7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospelcontrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…

You should be careful about throughing curses around.

Some things come back and you will fall under that condemnation

1 minute ago, Pudgenik said:

You should be careful about throughing curses around.

Some things come back and you will fall under that condemnation

It wont come back on me because I dont teach a false gospel. I do not!  

REINITIN and BROTAN adhere to Baptismal Regeneration which is heresy  It is another gospel. 

4 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

When you have the Holy Spirit within you, and learn to recognize it. When God speaks to you and you recognize the peace of God in your heart. You will understand what I am saying

Stop with your judgemental spiritual talk. Your fruit is showing and its repugnant.  Speaking of being careful. We dont judge anothers  eternal home. Dont you know scripture? Thats twice you have done what you warn against. 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Who is that someone else? 

Go back and read the messages

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Stop with your judgemental spiritual talk. Your fruit is showing and its repugnant.  Speaking of being careful. We dont judge anothers  eternal home. Dont you know scripture? Thats twice you have done what you warn against. 

It has nothing to do with judging either of you. What I've said are only facts. 

I can see his love. Did you not read the word "Yet". Think of the apostles, they were not what they became, in the beginning. 

His love is not there yet. And I do know what I'm talking about. Unconditional love.

Don't you think, I too said to the Lord, "i am not your Son", when it came to loving the world. His responce to me was, "there is no limit to the Love I have in you." 

He still has limitations, it isn't the Love that limits him, it is his mind.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I honestly don't think it matters what we say to bro tan.   even when one agrees with certain points he makes.  HE seems not to even see its all by grace alone.

THAT IS REAL SCARY.  cause we cant save ourselves.  IF GOD took grace from me, HIS SPIRIT FROM Me..........I would serve the only thing I served before HIS grace

THE FLESH.   We cant save ourseleves .  GODS GRACE CAN AND DOES.  our duty. OBEY THE SPIRIT .     AMEN.

I think he is just posting The Commands So we can see them. See who gets all condemning and attacks. A lot of people teach it is how you expose the whore of religious pride and the jezebel spirit they attack prophets and calls to Gods people to walk in righteousness.

7 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Being saved is not the same as going to heaven.

We receive salvation when we are saved by Jesus. 

When Jesus lives in us, He is the beacon scripture says not to cover up, but to let the whole world see. The works are Christ's love working through us.

Amen. The tenses are, we were saved, we are being saved and we will be saved. its a timeless continuous work not a thing of the past or furure.

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

When you have the Holy Spirit within you, and learn to recognize it. When God speaks to you and you recognize the peace of God in your heart. You will understand what I am saying

:)

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I'm not worried. I didn't come here to raise myself up.  As John the Baptist said, I am unworthy.

For this reason, Pudgenik was banned from this topic.