• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

25 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You completely ignored the words of our Lord, "with man this is impossible"...it goes hand in hand with Paul's expose on the Gospel when he said,

"yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
(Gal 2:16)

And of course no one is saying as Christians we can steal, commit adultery etc. The Christian is one who is born again, he now has God's nature and such abhors such things. Those who preach works gives me pause to wonder if they are born again as they seem to try to be attaining God's merit in their own striving.

maybe you should pray over acts 15. God sent Christ to reconcile al men. Gentiles can stay gentiles and still be saved and jews can keep being Jews and Still be saved. Why would a Gentile Given Such Freedom look down on Gods bound servants? Do you not read the scriptures? Do you only exalt those that apply to you as a gentile? God has commanded them to keep all these things as a wittness to his work through Christ. What part of faithfullness do your have issue with and exactly what sins and failures of man do you not believe the blood of Christ is able to cover? If you hate your brother your a murder in the Lords eyes. That goes for Gentiles looking down on jews and Jews looking down on Gentiles. We all sin and recieve grace.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Here you leave out the crux of the passage...

for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
(Php 2:13)

...revealing the crux of the bias of your approach to Scripture.

G                           R                                A                                     C                                                       E.         thank you yowm.   that was so NEEDED to get said.

IF we cannot aknoweledge this,    then we give the credit to US.   and that wont bode well on the day of JUDGMENT.

IF bro tan would constantly acknowledge THIS  , then a lot , not quite all, but a lot of what he says would be correct , due to ITS SHOWING and GIVING all credit to GOD.

I have seen a few errors .  ITS HOW we SEE , WHO we give the credit to , that matters.   We all KNOW we are to be doing the good works

but what makes it earning versus living.   IS HOW WE SEE IT.  And without the LIVING GRACE of GOD within, we see it all wrong.    and thus

our approach at everthinng no matter how much truth we say, its tainted, due to its a self gospel rather than THE GOSPLE>

the true gospel gives all recognition to the ONE WHO SAVES and KEEPS US BY GRACE.   our duty OBEY the ONE WHO DOES SO.   that simple.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

43 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

My point is that keeping of God’s holy laws that separates the righteous from the unrighteous. In (Titus: 3:8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. You must learn (by the word of God) what God expects of you and maintain his expectations to the end, if you expect to be saved. Jesus says in (Matt. 5:16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. You are supposed to glorify your Father in heaven, and let your light shine before men. And how do you do that? By having good works. Sometimes as a Christian you don’t have to say a word, people will see your works.

Let's go into (Ezek. 33:30-32) Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord. (v.31) And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. (v. 32) And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not. Hopefully the time will come when you realize that you need more than lip service when it comes to serving the Lord. You must learn what thus saith the Lord, and do it!  

In the present times everyone is called out to work his own salvation, no matter what is your cultural background, and  no matter if it includes a relegion or faith in God, with or without JESUS CHRIST, or just being an atheist, with some exceptions. 

Even Jesus said to the adulterous woman, go and work out your own salvation, and learn to live without aduldery. 

JESUS CHRIST believed in rehabilitation, working out one his own salvation. 

That time in the culture JESUS CHRIST lived they allowed many others to work out their own Salvation but not the adulteres. 

To the theif on the Cross JESUS CHRIST did not say the same thing to him, as in the example of the adulteres woman,

(I apologise for saying "woman", for many reasons, just to follow the story),

The theif was about to die, that would not be possible. 

The theif died without working his own salvation , he died a theif. 

To JESUS was ok if the theif did not work out his own salvation, and there could be many other situations that he would need to work out his salvation from, not just theivery. 

The theif died without being saved from many situations that he needed to be saved from, but the theif was Saved from Hell, because of his faith not only in God, because those who crusified Jesus Christ,  they believe in God, but they denied JESUS was the CHRIST. Their faith in God did not Saved them from Hell.

The theif was Saved from Hell because of his faith in Jesus Christ.

Even though he was not saved from many things of this life. 

Everything is important, but it's more important to be saved from Hell, than to be saved from many things in this life

Rehabilitating one's self, is not the way out of Hell, whether one believes in Jesus Christ or not. 

JESUS CHRIST is the way out of Hell. To believe in him that he is the Eternal Life, and he lived in the Eternal Life, 

As he is, so we are , Jesus Christ gives the Eternal Life to sinners who believe in him, the moment they believe in him. And he never changes his mind. 

How they live their own lives, it is everyone's disition. 

JESUS CHRIST does not sent anyone to Hell because of his life style, or confusing of understanding. 

If not who is going to be saved, he is the Savior of everyone who has obey the Father and has believe in Jesus Christ. 

JESUS CHRIST said: 

Every one who believes in me has the Eternal Life, I am the Eternal Life.

IF we do not continue to obey the ONE WHO is working within us.........BAM that is the problem.

WE MUST CONTINUE IN HIM to the very end.   IF we stop obeying the SPIRIT of the HOLY GOD within us , given us by grace.  WE at our end see the LAKE OF FIRE.

we aint earning it we  LIVING IT .   their is no set point at which we suddenly obtain it. that is WORKS and is a lie.

WE are saved, the first second grace enters and draws us to CHRIST, But if we continue to NOT OBEY the one who within is unctioning us to do HIS GOOD PLEASURE

its OVER.    The branch must abide in the tree, it must continue.    Remember these words.

Behold therefore the Goodness and Severity of GOD.  on those which fell SEVERITY

but toward you goodness. IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF you CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS, otherwise you also shall be CUT OFF

the branch must continue in the tree,   the saved must continue in THE SAVOIR.  to the very end.    PONDER THIS ONE and PONDER THIS ALL.

5 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In the present times everyone is called out to work his own salvation, no matter what is your cultural background, and  no matter if it includes a relegion or faith in God, with or without JESUS CHRIST, or just being an atheist, with some exceptions. 

Even Jesus said to the adulterous woman, go and work out your own salvation, and learn to live without aduldery. 

JESUS CHRIST believed in rehabilitation, working out one his own salvation. 

That time in the culture JESUS CHRIST lived they allowed many others to work out their own Salvation but not the adulteres. 

To the theif on the Cross JESUS CHRIST did not say the same thing to him, as in the example of the adulteres woman,

(I apologise for saying "woman", for many reasons, just to follow the story),

The theif was about to die, that would not be possible. 

The theif died without working his own salvation , he died a theif. 

To JESUS was ok if the theif did not work out his own salvation, and there could be many other situations that he would need to work out his salvation from, not just theivery. 

The theif died without being saved from many situations that he needed to be saved from, but the theif was Saved from Hell, because of his faith not only in God, because those who crusified Jesus Christ,  they believe in God, but they denied JESUS was the CHRIST. Their faith in God did not Saved them from Hell.

The theif was Saved from Hell because of his faith in Jesus Christ.

Even though he was not saved from many things of this life. 

Everything is important, but it's more important to be saved from Hell, than to be saved from many things in this life

Rehabilitating one's self, is not the way out of Hell, whether one believes in Jesus Christ or not. 

JESUS CHRIST is the way out of Hell. To believe in him that he is the Eternal Life, and he lived in the Eternal Life, 

As he is, so we are , Jesus Christ gives the Eternal Life to sinners who believe in him, the moment they believe in him. And he never changes his mind. 

How they live their own lives, it is everyone's disition. 

JESUS CHRIST does not sent anyone to Hell because of his life style, or confusing of understanding. 

If not who is going to be saved, he is the Savior of everyone who has obey the Father and has believe in Jesus Christ. 

JESUS CHRIST said: 

Every one who believes in me has the Eternal Life, I am the Eternal Life.

Sorry pard,   it wont bode well for any who rejected Christ . that FIRST LINE had a severe smell of interfaith in it.   THAT wont DO on my watch.

What puzzles me the most is when Jesus's command to "Be Baptsed" ir any command from the word is posted. Instead of having great Joy to recieve. It is seen as condemnation and rejection of grace fir sakvation. Who actually accepts Grace? The man who sees the command to go out into the world and proclaim the gospel and command others to be baptised and knows his human weakness and need for Christ with lowered head obeys knowing he has and will fail God. Or The person That denies the Lord commanded anything so they can FEEL clean and absolved of sin? 

2 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

What puzzles me the most is when Jesus's command to "Be Baptsed" ir any command from the word is posted. Instead of having great Joy to recieve. It is seen as condemnation and rejection of grace fir sakvation. Who actually accepts Grace? The man who sees the command to go out into the world and proclaim the gospel and command others to be baptised and knows his human weakness and need for Christ with lowered head obeys knowing he has and will fail God. Or The person That denies the Lord commanded anything so they can FEEL clean and absolved of sin? 

OH it was a joy when I got baptized in water ten years after coming to Christ .   It was something I was had began to really desire more and more.

However had I died the day before I was baptized.  I was still saved .   But I think you know that .   Some don't.

But I strongly believe we should.   I was actually baptized by the HOLY GHOST about three months after the SPIRIT had drew me to Christ.   Spoke in beautiful tongues.

Never have since. 

IS that possible to receive the baptism of the HOLY GHOST before water baptism.  YOU BET .  I KNOW IT IS.

but let me show us in the scrips something in acts ten to confirm it .    Then the circumsion that were with them saw the gift of the HOLY GHOST being poured out on even gentiles.

and peter said ,IS THIER WATER here that these can be baptized as well as we have been.    THAT is why I KNOW that while water baptism does not save us

IT SURE WAS SOMETHING the early CHURCH made sure TO DO>

• Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

However had I died the day before I was baptized.  I was still saved .   But I think you know that .  

Does she know that? I asked her point blank and no answer.

3 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Does she know that? I asked her point blank and no answer.

I think so, because a whole lot of responses back.  I seem to remember her saying words to that effect.

18 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You must be responding to the wrong post as your response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

I myself am a gentile I abstain from sexual sin and anything that would keep me from felliwship with my Jewish Son. I seperate the cheese and the meet the ckean in the unclean. Thank the Lord I can Love my son who learned the Traditions and blood right from his Father and The goodness and mercy of Christ from me. I see Jesus and the Promise of Him in all my Son does as a Jew. I think The Lord for the day my Son came to me and said "Mom I have Sinned against God who is Holy I need Jesus". Son I took him though what he did every feast ever sabbath every meal and showed Him the one His Life is a witbess too. We are Jew and Gentile but still love and respect each others faith and both Love and are very greatful for Christ.