• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

My point is that keeping of God’s holy laws that separates the righteous from the unrighteous. In (Titus: 3:8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. You must learn (by the word of God) what God expects of you and maintain his expectations to the end, if you expect to be saved. Jesus says in (Matt. 5:16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. You are supposed to glorify your Father in heaven, and let your light shine before men. And how do you do that? By having good works. Sometimes as a Christian you don’t have to say a word, people will see your works.

Let's go into (Ezek. 33:30-32) Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord. (v.31) And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. (v. 32) And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not. Hopefully the time will come when you realize that you need more than lip service when it comes to serving the Lord. You must learn what thus saith the Lord, and do it!  

No one can save him self from Hell. 

But those who are Saved from Hell in the name of Jesus Christ, are call to work out their salvation from many situations that they found them selves into, without the threat that JESUS CHRIST will send them to Hell. 

JESUS CHRIST is the quarantee of our selves been saved from Hell. 

Paul gives instructions to those who are Saved from Hell, those who have the Eternal Life, and be is trying to tell them to learn to walk in the light of the Eternal Life. 

Paul and the disciples said the same thing. 

No one goes to Hell , because of the works of their disobedience. 

He wants everyone who believes to continue to obey the Father and continue to believe in Jesus Christ. 

Even if the disobey some  or all of his comments, but one the comment to believe in Jesus Christ. 

That's the command the Jews disobey, they obey all the rest , but the most important the command of God to believe not only in him, but also to believe in Jesus Christ. 

They are lost because of their Disobedience to the command of God to believe in Jesus Christ. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have seen this truth.   their can be many who were water baptized yet not saved, then their are some who died without the water baptism

a man dies suddenly etc.  yet they are saved.       However my advice would always be to strongly encourage a true believer , be baptized in water too.

its a joy and the early church SURE made sure it was done.   My heart slumped hard when I seen what that one person brought.   that is dangerous to teach.  highly

and its the mindset that is in this interfaith all inclusive.  a works based mindset that saves none . ONLY CHRIST can save.   Even the POPE

said what that other man said.   its darn frightening to see how many are coming under this mindset.  BUT I warned as I was too.    I cant change no man.

BUT WARN out and not allow others to see it as true. THAT I must do.  

Amen..

if we live, we live before Christ. If we die we die before Christ. It is His to forgive or condemn.

I just try to say what he told us to say and try to do what he told us to do.. could you imagine Him telling Paul, "Im sending you before kings to testify of me" and Paul saying,  "well, maybe next month Lord. I really dont have to listen to you. Im already saved and you said, "your finshed" and I wouldn't want to look like a pharasee in front of anyone... But, I Praise You and Love You Lord." Such madness is being proclaimed by self appointed prophets.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/9/2017 at 2:36 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its wonderful this is getting explained .   I think a few of us are on the same page.  WE just don't fully realize it yet.    I can see it.

at least four of us.   we just ironing out any assumptions we may have is all.  ITS getting explained .  the four I think for sure are on the same page.

are DYHF Perhaps B too.  but their are still things that need more ironing out in us all.   IF I missed a name its because I did not read the responses.

:) The day I stop learning of the beauty and riches in Christ i stop being a diciple (learner). I see alot of beautiful things being said here too. I like the ironed out analogy. Made me think of our Lord preparing our Robes to oresent us to Father. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

When reading this topic this what I feel:

"And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit;
for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." - 2 Corinthians 3:6

It would be so much better if we all lived by the Spirit, not by the letter. Right?!

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I have been through some of His serious discipline, and believe me when you go through it you feel you like you have a one way ticket to hell.

LOL...Yes.. As an unbeliever I used the Lords Name in vain in front of my little brother. He was 9 newly saved and full of zeal. Carried his bible every where.  

He warned me of the unforgivable sin of "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit". When I cursed so I Screamed GD in his face 8 or 10 times.  I figured if there was a God and that bible was his Word then my fate was sealed   I didn't have to worry and I could just live free of guilt.

From age 10 to 13 everytime some one tried to witness to me.  I'd tell them I don't have to worry about any of that I'm already going to hell. Nothing they said or did could change it.

Every time I peeked inside a bible,  I would see something that assured me, "I was going to hell". But, then The Lord opened me heart and eyes at a youth rally and resonded to Romans 10:13. "Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved". 

Then I went around till I was 17 rejecting anything christian's and the bible said cause I didn't ever want to be in that hell line again.   Ignorance was  bliss.

But, he didn't leave me in either condition. 

If I would of died only believing I called on Him and confessed Him as Lord.  I really did repent in tears for my blasphamy and recieved the Joy of salvation. I was saved an accepted by Him to save that day.

I think he holds the keys to death hell and the grave. I do not think We do or our obedience or disobedience does.

22 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I was speaking in terms of while being a believer. He chastises His own children.

of course he does he has said "those he loves he chastises". He Loved ne when I was a little 10 year old sinner and chastised me 3 Years.

If i died on the way home from that rally i would of cried at his feet and thanking him from saving me from hell.

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Bro Tan here is how I see it. acts 15 is the foundation for my opinion and studying of The 4 requirement's the Apostles, Prophets, and Leaders Of the Foundation Church of our Lord (including Paul who was excited to take the message from Jerusalm) made to gsntiles. Inward defilement by sexual sin(which would destroy our fellowship with God) and the out ward sin of sacraficing to Idols, abstaining from the blood, eating  things sacriaficed to idols would defile them outwardly. Jews couldn't of had fellowship with them without defiling themselfs If Gentiles continued those 3 practices. And this message was the wisdom of the Holy Spirt. Gentiles did not have to stop being Gentiles To be saved but what the proud and arrogant OSAS Denies and perverts Is Jews didn't have to stop being Jews to be saved by Gods mercy and grace shown to all men to the Jew First then the Gentile. These people fight agaisnt Gods Holy Spirit and do not protect the fellowship between those under the Law and those without the Law. In Revelation it says those being made holy  go on being made holy and those being made righteous Go on being made rightious and those being made pure go on being made pure. The 144,000 righteous and pure God chooses from each tribe have made themselfs cleanand pure outwardly by the word given by moses and inwardly by The Word Our Lord Jesus Christ The Son Of God. It is not refusing grace to follow the law given by moses this law also offered mercy and grace and Christ was the Mercy and grace and blood offered for those under the law also. offering a temporary witness till our Lord Came and offered Himself for all time and all men. Jesus by the Holy Spirit, Paul, Peter, James agreed in Acts 15 Gentiles can be saved and Continue being Gentiles. Jews can be saved and continue being Jews With there sacrafice for their sin our Lord. But those who do not protect our fellowship in Christ in either condition is very Lost and has defiled themselves inwardly and outwardly. The law cleans the out side of the serving dish and Christ Alone forgives sin and cleans the inside. Jesus doesn't provide meals at his table from dishes that are dirty outside or inside.

We are one in Christ. The Jew, The Gentile, and The Greek, Man or Women, Free or Slave.

Assume that by continue being Jews you mean continue practising the Law, since no-one can change one's ethnicity anyhow and certainly don't need to.  Most Jews are secular anyhow and don't keep Law.  For those that do and come to faith in Yeshua, I don't believe anyone should be telling Jewish believers to stop practicing the Law, whatsoever is not of faith is sin.  We just believe God that the Law is fading away, and let it fade away in His time.  The important thing is how anyone is cleaning both the outside and the inside, by faith or by flesh, and there is no reason to hold back on preaching and teaching the truths surrounding that....to all.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Amen..

if we live, we live before Christ. If we die we die before Christ. It is His to forgive or condemn.

I just try to say what he told us to say and try to do what he told us to do.. could you imagine Him telling Paul, "Im sending you before kings to testify of me" and Paul saying,  "well, maybe next month Lord. I really dont have to listen to you. Im already saved and you said, "your finshed" and I wouldn't want to look like a pharasee in front of anyone... But, I Praise You and Love You Lord." Such madness is being proclaimed by self appointed prophets.

the man I spoke of , was not bro tan.  Did anyone else even catch what was said.   I heard a works gospel hard core.  atheists , etc even they work out their own salvation .

Say WHHHHHAT.   no sirs and mams.  That Is false.  the pope talks like that.   this was interfaith , an offshoot of it.

No ,  atheists do not know Christ . NO ETERAL LIFE, buddist NO ETERNAL LIFE ,  muslims no eternal life,  any other religion which teaches any other way in THAN CHRIST

NO ETERNAL LIFE.   NO ETERNAL LIFE.   if one rejects CHRIST , they damned. JESUS said it.   The world is not working out its own salvation.

I highly highly highly doubt bro tan would agree with what that other person said.  I pray I aint wrong about that.  Did anyone else even take notice

this is THE MONSTER delusion that will get worse and worse , till it comes full force against the only ones who went not under it.  MEN like me and others who

refuse to bend the knee to that wicked mindset.   We were quick to go after bro tan.   but not a soul said anything about this.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Assume that by continue being Jews you mean continue practising the Law, since no-one can change one's ethnicity anyhow and certainly don't need to.  Most Jews are secular anyhow and don't keep Law.  For those that do and come to faith in Yeshua, I don't believe anyone should be telling Jewish believers to stop practicing the Law, whatsoever is not of faith is sin.  We just believe God that the Law is fading away, and let it fade away in His time.  The important thing is how anyone is cleaning both the outside and the inside, by faith or by flesh, and there is no reason to hold back on preaching and teaching the truths surrounding that....to all.

In the present times everyone is called out to work his own salvation, no matter what is your cultural background, and  no matter if it includes a relegion or faith in God, with or without JESUS CHRIST, or just being an atheist, with some exceptions

ALERT ALERT ALERT this is a LIE.    DID anyone else catch this.  this is an offshoot of what the very pope and interfaith is teaching.

The word was work out SALVATION.  SALVATION , SALVATION, in case the other comes back and tries to make excuse.   

SINCE when can man earn salvation.      Since when can we have salvation WITHOUT JESUS. SO HOW ON EARTH can we WORK IT OUT.

plus the lady who was forgiven called him what , when he asked her has any man condemned thee.  She said No man , LORD.

no sirs and no mams.   JESUS ONLY SAVES .  this mindset must be shut down very fast.    The true church never taught this type stuff.

work out our own salvation without JESUS.   THEIR IS NO SALVATION without JESUS.   the early church knew that , that is why it wasted NO TIME getting the true gospel OUT.

48 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

No. Im saying Christ did not with hold himself from Jew or Gentile. Jews need Christ for salvation and his blood as a sin offering as much as gentiles do. Im saying Jews who have the Law cant say it is the law that saves us. So in Acts 15 they talk about this. Why bind them with a yoke that will only frustrate them as it has/does us (Lisa paraphrase. read it). They didn't have to stop being Jews and give up Judaism to accept Christ. And Gentiles didnt have to be something else either just not do stuff to destroy their fellowship with God or Jews. Jesus is messiah for Jews to recieve and also savior of Gentiles. There is only one Body in Christ.

Edited by Reinitin