• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

If we hear the voice and the heart of the Lord he casts the heavenly seed across aĺl the ground. Into rocks, gravel roads, fallow ground into briars and thorns. Our purpose is to cast it, plow it, water it, feed it, protect the tender roots asking the Lord to forgive sins and continue the work he starts in the fallow grounds or thorns. He saves and make it grow and bare fruit.

We arn't to judge the ground with out faith and curse the ground in arrogance. Judge the seed with religious pride and decide what will grow into salvation. He can grow a flower in a crack of a giant boulder and bring water out from the earth and turn rocky ground in to fields for a great harvest. The Word is the Lords and the faithful hearken to it. He sends it forth and it does all he desires it to do. We dont pick through and throw away this seed and that seed. Because that seed might be the seed of a tree that is strong enough to bare fruit in the center of the desert.

We are discouraging people who testify to the Lord Jesus Christ and are sent out with seed into the harvest of the Lord. He is Not using us as his measuring rod and standard. He is using Christ in the flesh as our desire. Why are we measuring our self as the standard of Gods devine work and discouraging any one who isnt an image of us?

Just because one person hears a command of the Lord and fails doesn't mean that command isnt Good and doesn't mean another can't hear it and bring 1000 or 10,000 into the kingdom of heaven. Many are called but few are chosen. Do not get in the way of the chosen.

There are so many commands that we throw out and they grow fruit. Right know Im seeking understanding of "do not tolerate a self appointed prophet that leads the Lords church into sexual sin and idolitry". Not to judge the seed or the ground but to minister to those who should be laboring in the harvest but are following a self appointed prophet into sin and uselessness to God and the brethern.

I am nothing in this world Reinitin, and just an ordinary believer, nothing to boast in but the one who saved me out of the world.  It concerns me a lot though when Christ's followers seems to be getting discouraged from correcting leaven and from keeping themselves separate from the world, so that is why I seek to clarify for everyone's sake when I see things like that.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Some of the people who have done me a lot of good they were Moslems, without asking nothing in return. 

And they knew I was not a Moslem, but that didn't stop them. 

39 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

to yoke is to tie yourself too in vow, contract, obligation, tie your self finacially, spiritually. when im yoked to you I can't turn and go a way the Lord directs me unless I drag you with me. it's a yoke in spirit, soul or flesh that can bind us in complacentcy. an unbeliever has no understanding of ourvway's and service to the Lord so their councel, imsight, will is set in the world and they can be led by the enemy to disrupt the Lords work in you our through you. We yoke ourself to Jesus and let him drag us. You know? Why would we yoke in obligation or for appoval to anyone who would pull our flesh a different way then His Spirit is showing us?

Being unequally yoked is making an alliance but not by His Spirit.  Back when I was trying to fellowship with unbelieving religious Jews the Lord rebuked me good and soundly with that scripture from Isaiah 30.  And that would apply to any ecumenical interfaith alliance which is being propagated now......it's humanistic.... ways that seemeth right to man but leads to death....instead of just obeying the Lord.

I'll mention another time the Lord brought me up short........I was visiting at a Gentile church for a while and they were holding a Passover seder, not for any reason, it wasn't a Jewish outreach and I'm pretty sure if memory serves there weren't even any Jewish members of this church.  I was seeking the Lord about these things at that time, whether I should celebrate Jewish feast days or not etc , so I decided to just go to this seder and see if I could ascertain God's will, wisdom etc.......turned out I got there a tiny bit early and they had almost finished setting the tables....except somebody forgot to get lamb shanks, so somebody else was sent out to run quickly to the store to buy some and couldn't find any in a hurry, so they came back with a box of dog biscuits in the shape of a bone.  I was really shocked, it didn't seem right....and I wondered what the Lord was trying to say.  Well we got through the whole seder with these dog biscuits.....I did not have any sense of God's presence or that He was in the seder.  So I left and went home, still in a state of ignorance and not being any clearer as to His will or wisdom, but just this vague sense that He was trying to say something but I knew not what.  I just chalked it up as a failed experiment that had led nowhere.  But then soon after getting home I happened to open my bible right at the following passage:

Isaiah 66:3

But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog’s neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig’s blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations

Well, can you imagine my shock and fear at reading that.....suffice to say I was on my face repenting, not only for myself but for all who were doing what seemth right to them.  I was in literal fear for myself and for that whole church and begged God to forgive.

You know sister, the only times the Lord has severely rebuked me like that has been concerning my dealings with Jews or things Jewish........seems He is very particular about how He wants things to be done when it comes to His people Israel, the apple of His eye.......He doesn't want them fed any mealy mouthed, humanistic, wishy washy, namby-pamby diluted gospel.  So.......that is why I try very hard to look for HIS will and way.......in fear and trembling.  I mean, He is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and He is particular about how we worship and serve Him at all times too.  His way, not our way.......He doesnt want our strange fire.  Just do what He says, no more, no less, adding nothing, taking nothing away.....very simple.

• Thumbs Up 2

I do:) i know what i say will be here a very very long time. even if i may not be here. I pray that anyone seeking Christ and his love or correction. Jesus by grace will lead them and use my testimony of His ever lasting goodness kindness and mercy shown toward me or others however he desires.

....."however He desires."  Yes, and that will never contradict what He has written.....otherwise it's not what HE desires.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Truth is Power said:

Is it just me or when I hear that Scripture I always think of Jehovah witnesses that preach door to door because aren't they the ones that pass out Kingdom magazines.

Lol...You probably right, even though that verse is correct, the gospel do have to be preach to all nation.

you have to hear the command to obey:) If your talking about me marrinh an unbeliever i was in the Im so happy not to be in line for hell grace of God rejecting anything that could lead me on a path with the Lord. No clue about Torah or the bible their relationship or conflict no clue about baptism or grace only knew Romans 10:13. My husbands mother would have us over every night and read to us the The Word and assure us we were not to commit sexual sin so we started dating at 17 and were married when I was 18 and he was 21. But the Lord showed me Christ in everything they did and said. Because I was His. never attended a christian church or knew the difference till I was 25 and had a Son.

The Lord did supply me with a bible a huge KJV I found in my dads basement with records and writings of my family from ober 100 years. I was raises in an athiest home so I didn't know the word. Just to be kind and honest. I had turned off my little brother the only christian in my family to avoid the Hell line again.

I wasn't addressing anything about your personal life at all, Reinitin, I have no idea of the details of your circumstances and it never came to mind.  Well, I'll just say that whether we hear the commands or not, many will be judged by them one day.....Jesus saying to those who were rejecting His words, that He wasn't condemning them but that His words would on that day.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

21 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

No one can save him self from Hell. 

But those who are Saved from Hell in the name of Jesus Christ, are call to work out their salvation from many situations that they found them selves into, without the threat that JESUS CHRIST will send them to Hell. 

JESUS CHRIST is the quarantee of our selves been saved from Hell. 

Paul gives instructions to those who are Saved from Hell, those who have the Eternal Life, and be is trying to tell them to learn to walk in the light of the Eternal Life. 

Paul and the disciples said the same thing. 

No one goes to Hell , because of the works of their disobedience. 

He wants everyone who believes to continue to obey the Father and continue to believe in Jesus Christ. 

Even if the disobey some  or all of his comments, but one the comment to believe in Jesus Christ. 

That's the command the Jews disobey, they obey all the rest , but the most important the command of God to believe not only in him, but also to believe in Jesus Christ. 

They are lost because of their Disobedience to the command of God to believe in Jesus Christ. 

Paul concerning the unchangeable Royal Law of God in (Rom. 13:7-10) (v.7) Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. (v.8) Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. That’s the biblical definition of love, the keeping of God’s law. And you thought love was kissing and hugging and rolling around in bed. (v.9) For this, THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, THOU SHALT NOT KILL, THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, THOU SHALT NOT COVET; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF. (v.10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. See...Exodus 20th Chapter... And that is what God’s holy commandments are all about; the first four tells you how to love God and the last six tells you how to love your neighbor. If you love your God you will not do anything to offend him, like having other gods before him. You will do as he says like remember the sabbath day to keep it holy on the seventh day of the week. If you love him you will obey him when he tells you not to eat certain meats etc… And the same goes for your fellow man, if you love your neighbor you wouldn’t steal from him, you wouldn’t kill him, you wouldn’t try and sleep with his wife and so on and so forth. This is God’s definition of love and it is perfect in its ways.  

30 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Some of the people who have done me a lot of good they were Moslems, without asking nothing in return. 

And they knew I was not a Moslem, but that didn't stop them. 

Dont' you believe God friendnt when He says there is no one good but God?  And that all our righteousness is as filthy rags to God?  Or do you want to stubbornly believe your own mind and feelings.......which is ENMITY towards God.  We need the mind of Christ to understand that Satan's kingdom is a mixture of both good and evil......fallen people are a mixture of both good and evil, it means nothing, they are still lost as lost can be and need to repent of all their sins even the "good" ones.  Anybody can be kind and decent when they feel like it or for their own agendas.......that's neither here nor there.  Sounds like you're starting to believe they don't need a Saviour.  

• This is Worthy 1

22 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In the present times everyone is called out to work his own salvation, no matter what is your cultural background, and  no matter if it includes a relegion or faith in God, with or without JESUS CHRIST, or just being an atheist, with some exceptions. 

Even Jesus said to the adulterous woman, go and work out your own salvation, and learn to live without aduldery. 

JESUS CHRIST believed in rehabilitation, working out one his own salvation. 

That time in the culture JESUS CHRIST lived they allowed many others to work out their own Salvation but not the adulteres. 

To the theif on the Cross JESUS CHRIST did not say the same thing to him, as in the example of the adulteres woman,

(I apologise for saying "woman", for many reasons, just to follow the story),

The theif was about to die, that would not be possible. 

The theif died without working his own salvation , he died a theif. 

To JESUS was ok if the theif did not work out his own salvation, and there could be many other situations that he would need to work out his salvation from, not just theivery. 

The theif died without being saved from many situations that he needed to be saved from, but the theif was Saved from Hell, because of his faith not only in God, because those who crusified Jesus Christ,  they believe in God, but they denied JESUS was the CHRIST. Their faith in God did not Saved them from Hell.

The theif was Saved from Hell because of his faith in Jesus Christ.

Even though he was not saved from many things of this life. 

Everything is important, but it's more important to be saved from Hell, than to be saved from many things in this life

Rehabilitating one's self, is not the way out of Hell, whether one believes in Jesus Christ or not. 

JESUS CHRIST is the way out of Hell. To believe in him that he is the Eternal Life, and he lived in the Eternal Life, 

As he is, so we are , Jesus Christ gives the Eternal Life to sinners who believe in him, the moment they believe in him. And he never changes his mind. 

How they live their own lives, it is everyone's disition. 

JESUS CHRIST does not sent anyone to Hell because of his life style, or confusing of understanding. 

If not who is going to be saved, he is the Savior of everyone who has obey the Father and has believe in Jesus Christ. 

JESUS CHRIST said: 

Every one who believes in me has the Eternal Life, I am the Eternal Life.

The thief situation was that he repent, at the moment of death, and the Lord saw the good in that. But not every situation like that, the thief didn't have the time or chance to live out his repentance. But let's go and take a look at how repentance works with the Lord in Ezekiel 33: 11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth

18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby

19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

20 ¶ Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

Read the whole chapter on your own, but this is how it works.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

30 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Being unequally yoked is making an alliance but not by His Spirit.  Back when I was trying to fellowship with unbelieving religious Jews the Lord rebuked me good and soundly with that scripture from Isaiah 30.  And that would apply to any ecumenical interfaith alliance which is being propagated now......it's humanistic.... ways that seemeth right to man but leads to death....instead of just obeying the Lord.

I'll mention another time the Lord brought me up short........I was visiting at a Gentile church for a while and they were holding a Passover seder, not for any reason, it wasn't a Jewish outreach and I'm pretty sure if memory serves there weren't even any Jewish members of this church.  I was seeking the Lord about these things at that time, whether I should celebrate Jewish feast days or not etc , so I decided to just go to this seder and see if I could ascertain God's will, wisdom etc.......turned out I got there a tiny bit early and they had almost finished setting the tables....except somebody forgot to get lamb shanks, so somebody else was sent out to run quickly to the store to buy some and couldn't find any in a hurry, so they came back with a box of dog biscuits in the shape of a bone.  I was really shocked, it didn't seem right....and I wondered what the Lord was trying to say.  Well we got through the whole seder with these dog biscuits.....I did not have any sense of God's presence or that He was in the seder.  So I left and went home, still in a state of ignorance and not being any clearer as to His will or wisdom, but just this vague sense that He was trying to say something but I knew not what.  I just chalked it up as a failed experiment that had led nowhere.  But then soon after getting home I happened to open my bible right at the following passage:

Isaiah 66:3

But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog’s neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig’s blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations

Well, can you imagine my shock and fear at reading that.....suffice to say I was on my face repenting, not only for myself but for all who were doing what seemth right to them.  I was in literal fear for myself and for that whole church and begged God to forgive.

You know sister, the only times the Lord has severely rebuked me like that has been concerning my dealings with Jews or things Jewish........seems He is very particular about how He wants things to be done when it comes to His people Israel, the apple of His eye.......He doesn't want them fed any mealy mouthed, humanistic, wishy washy, namby-pamby diluted gospel.  So.......that is why I try very hard to look for HIS will and way.......in fear and trembling.  I mean, He is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and He is particular about how we worship and serve Him at all times too.  His way, not our way.......He doesnt want our strange fire.  Just do what He says, no more, no less, adding nothing, taking nothing away.....very simple.

maybe because your not patient and wait on the Lord and your prideful flesh thinks yourself an authority on a God their families served, where strongly chastised by and saved by for thousands and thousands of years. They have lived and shared their rebellions and victories walking with the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Some just are blinded and you have to be kind to people that are blind don't you. Do you beat them for not seeing? We should petition the Lord like the men that tore the roof off the house because of their love for their friend and faith in Christ. They laid their sick friend before the Lord for Him to heal.