• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Please take the time and post scriptures and verses the same way I do, so I can understand. Paul say in 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. So if I'm wrong you prove it, with Book...post out the hold scripture or verse. Jesus died on the cross, went to the grave for three days and three nights, so Jesus couldn't of went to paradise with with the thief that day. Unless you think paradise is the grave...lol 

well not everyone knows scriptures. Even if we are dealing with Spiritual evil you can not forget Jesus loves and came to save the Lost, oppressed, decieved, discouraged People.

Abuse is misuse of a thing or person So you really should not misuse scpiture to win fights with people.

Even if you have a religious pride telling you your doing it because your obeying a watchman scripture rule or a judgment truth or a Christ is returning and those who have not prepared theselves for his return will perish trumpet of revelation.

They are still people and the Lord opens eyes and opens hearts and heals us and frees us.

We should not use scriptures or Christ to traumatize people and put them in fear of condemnation when Christ was pierced, mocked, abused to Save us from condemnation.

How Can We Post Obey Scriptures unless we know the people we are posting to have already recieved the kingdom of  heavens good news? They must know they are condemned to recieve forgiveness.

It just invites the pharasees and spiritually proudfull in to bite and devore when you take the scripture away from the context of Love from God through flesh to individual people. He loves people individually and sacraficed himself to redeem People from the condemnation and curse of the law. 

If you look at the scriptures of the women caught in the act of adulty. No where  in the witness did Jesus say "I forgive you". He didn't forgive her. He said to her "neither do I condemn you". If he followed your rule he would of brought every scripture before Her and Judged and condemned her. Then lift her up and to say"I forgive you".

We have to condemn people as guilty before we even have the need to forgive them and keep our heart free of bitterness and strife and every evil.

Our Lord say's Forgive every one who has tresspassed against you and if you do not. "neither will my Father in heaven forgive your tresspases against Him".

This Room is full of condemning pharasees that will need to forgive all those they have condemned in their mind to even recieve peace and forgiveness for themselves and be healed by Christ. Remove bitterness and strife from their hearts.

Your asking me to use scripture in condemnation on individual people and people are already loading themselves up with judgment and condemnation against Children of God.

It is abuse. So search your own heart and command it to judge your motive and intention. Not me.

Using scripture to Intemidate, manipulate, control or dominate another human being is witchraft. No matter how righteous looking or humble or just or holy the robe you try to cloak it with is.

It seems to me dear brother your using scriptures to gather covens of witcraft under condemnation and if that be the case. At some point you have make a stand to declare the kingdom of heaven and Christs forgiveness to them.

All i see is your posts are gathering a bunch of dogs trying to mount each other in dominance, snarling to intemidate or lay on their back to submit to manipulate for acceptance and your trying to control the pack. There is a spiritual truth in  The dead queen, The Witch, The False Teacher, False prohetess/high priestess Jezabel being ripped apeart and lapped up and eaten by dogs. 

Only a small handful are laboring to add to the kingdom of heaven and glorify Christ.

Im not sure exactly were your going to turn this to open the door to the kingdom of heaven to the lost, hurting dieng condemned and sinful to glorify God and Christ.

Seems like your standing far off at a locked door with each scripture another lock trying to decide who will enter in. I can tell you Jesus has the keys and He has unlocked the door and swung wide open the door for those who can see he is Lord and that He is the keeper of the door and the one with the keys. He gives us keys not locks to heaven.

Here I'll give you scripture. The doors locked to Christ and the Gospel are doors we shut and lock Him out with. It is not The Door to Gods eternal Kingdom He has locked.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Edited by Reinitin
i hate my phone but think im finally finished editing.

21 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

WOW! I wonder if Cobalt1959 is going to jump on my side now...lol So you calling me a hypocrite and I'm posting Jesus words as well. For example Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. So this is what makes a hypocrite..posting Jesus, but you can post Jesus calling me a hypocrite teachers of the law and Pharisees. The only way you can use this verse on me, is if I preach the law (commandment) and didn't keep it myself. Like if I preach keeping the sabbath day on the seventh day of the week and went to church on the first day of the week, that would make a hypocrite. But Jesus custom was that he kept the sabbath. Let's go into Luke 4: 14 ¶ And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. 16 ¶ And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. I must be a hypocrite now, cause I just post Jesus keeping the Law. 

I never said to NOT keep the LORDS commandments. They are written on our hearts. Dont put words in my mouth to strengthen your false understanding.

We obey because the spirit leads us to it. Christians are a new creation in Christ and we are given the mind of Christ. Those in Christ have evidence of conversion . The evidence is NOT beating people up with LAW!!

Dont ASSUME anything about me young man . You seem like your a young poorly taught young man who has misplaced zeal. Many have warned you. Your pride will be your destruction. You didnt come to this sight to teach anything. You may think you did but it is obvious to us that have eyes to see that you are sadly very confused. You need to start at square one again because you have gone astray from biblical teaching.

Ive not once seen you mix grace in with what you expouse! You pontificate over and over again without wisdom. You have been warmed over and over again but it falls on deaf ears! Im completely done with you. 

God will deal with you since you have turned a deaf ear to the true church who has tried to get you to listen!! Its a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God! Woe to YOU!!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You seem to be taking the long way around the barn.  There is no "side-taking."  You tell us we have to keep the Sabbath in the form of a specific day.  Every person who accepts Christ as their Savior is keeping the Sabbath every minute of every day.  Matthew 12:8, Mark 2;28 and Luke 6:5 tell us specifically that Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath.  He is our Sabbath rest, literally.  A particular day has nothing to do with that. Hebrews 4 is very clear that once we are saved, we enter God's rest.  The Mosaic Sabbath was merely a prototype of that Sabbath rest.

Here is a scripture for you:

Numbers 28:9-10  9 " 'On the Sabbath day, make an offering of two lambs a year old without defect, together with its drink offering and a grain offering of two-tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil.  10 This is the burnt offering for every Sabbath, in addition to the regular burnt offering and its drink offering.

Are you doing this?  Are you taking two lambs to the Temple on the Sabbath so that the priesthood can offer them as a sacrifice?  I am fairly confident that you are not, because the Temple has not existed for 1947 years.  That is how long it has been since anyone could "keep" the Sabbath.  If you are not offering this sacrifice, and in the proper way, as the law prescribes then you are not keeping the Sabbath either.  And neither are you keeping the Law.

So how, exactly are you keeping the Sabbath?  If you are so sure that you are, this should be cake for you to explain.  After all, you are telling other people, point blank, what they have to do, but you continually refuse to tell them how to do it.  Does that not defeat your entire point?   If you are going to tell people that they have to do something, you better be prepared to tell them how to do it, or leave the entire subject alone. Your credibility rests on you answering the question.

Bro tan,  he got you on this one.   Tore down the walls you set up.     I told us , I did, I said IF you want us to keep jewish feast days with you bro tan,   then invite us too.

But NOT to condmen any man for days , meats or drinks.  RIGHTEOUSNESS is the HOLY GHOST this is what we celebrate in Christ , to live Righteously By HIS power.

a simple walk .     Bro tan , cobalt tore ya up on this one.   Plus you are not answering HOW YOU KEEP it.   That is not right.   IF I see error in one

for example,  I will show them the error and HOW I do by grace live the right way.   You need to answer people back.  When they ask you specific questions.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Legalism kills, and does it slowly.

Trying to keep all 600+ commandments, knowing it's impossible but still being driven to try? My God, what a ghastly way to live. The deception someone would have to willingly place that monstrous burden upon themselves ... no thanks.

Edited by John Robinson

On 9/9/2017 at 4:36 PM, Blueyedjewel said:

Show me where I said that. I am really sick of your games.

Since the gospel you recieved is Salvation is by grace alone and not by works least any man boast. then what are you boasting about and by what authority are you judging me?

30 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Since the gospel you recieved is Salvation is by grace alone and not by works least any man boast. then what are you boasting about and by what authority are you judging me?

Reinitin.   Dear sister that was four days ago.    Did we wake up a bit grumpy.    And want to go on attack mode.

Just check your spirit.    four days ago.    

To the LORD be the glory , to the LORD be all praise, to the LORD be all recognition.  TO the LORD make a thunderous sound of praise.

Praise him on the cymbals, praise him with the voice, praise Him with the trumpets , praise Him with the flute

FOR it is by grace , and not that of yourselves,  you are saved by the Grace of GOD alone.

BUT BE looking diligently , lest any man fail of the grace of GOD.  Follow the SPIRIT , for of whom we are brought in bondage to , His servants we are.

whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness. SING to the LORD all peoples, PRAIES The LORD everyone, lift up those hands and praise the LORD.

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Reinitin.   Dear sister that was four days ago.    Did we wake up a bit grumpy.    And want to go on attack mode.

Just check your spirit.    four days ago.    

Well, i don't get it.  A salvation by grace so suffecient you can remove the baptism message Jesus attached to the gospel. All the authority of scripture is obsolete concerning salvation except call on the name of the Lord and believe God raised him from the dead. So where does the authority to condemn individual people come from? Its ok to condemn people that preach a different gospel? OSAS added "you dont have to be baptised" or just "remove be baptised from it". and perverted scripture to support changing Jesus's message? but you cant touch that but your fair game if your not OSAS Doctrin? Its rediculous these group attacks of hypocrisy are tolerated.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

21 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Her way of saying things is often . . . extreme but Blueeyedjewel would be correct.  Your exegesis is poor.  You do not seem to understand why Jesus was keeping the Law and why Jesus Himself, with His sacrifice, made attempting to follow that same Law by physical actions instead of spiritual ones written on our heart moot.

You really need to stop using the false equivalence of "Sabbath on the First Day" comparison because in doing so you are slandering other people and you are also perpetuating a lie.  People who attend church on Sunday do not view it as the Sabbath.  I have told you this already but you do not seem to have grasped it, or you need to cling to it as a pet defense of your doctrine.  That continued accusation by you is a non-starter because it is a lie.  We don't need a Sabbath on a particular day at all.  Saying you keep the Sabbath on a particular day gets you nothing. You are taking an extremely simple concept and gumming it up with a bunch of works-based nonsense.  I have already pointed out that a person who has Christ as their Savior is not committing adultery, or stealing, or murdering, or coveting, etc., because their hearts are changed, but you not only ignore that, you keep trying to infer that people who do not "keep" the Sabbath, along whatever guidelines you think it should be kept, which you also will not explain, are breaking the other commandments too.  You use that particular defense because there are few ways you can actually support OT Sabbath observance without having to draw false equivalencies and perform mild character assassination in the process. Your doctrine cannot stand on it's own merit.  You have to attempt to make others look bad in order to prop up your doctrine.  You can tell people that they have to do something but you will not explain to them how they are to do it.  Those are all Red Flags.  On the face of it, it seems like you wish to appear better with your supposed "keeping" of the Sabbath while condemning others who you think are not doing the same and are somewhere below you.  Would you not want people to be able to obtain what you say you have and they do not?  I don't know what your motives are, but so far, it seems your motives are not to actually help other people, just perpetuate your own special doctrine.  Which you will not actually explain.  You post random scriptures taken out of context and woven together in a puzzle with pieces that do not fit and throw in a few dashes of condemnation and condescension.  But when pressed for specifics, you falter, feint, and then run the other way.  Answering pointed questions is not your long suit.

It's amazing how people have Bible in their possession and refuse to read them, follow simple example that Jesus and the apostles did. You show me in the Bible where you need not keep the sabbath day, using verses and scriptures. Apostle Paul understood this he knew and kept God's law including the seventh day sabbath on the seventh day of the week. Now let's take a look at; (Acts 13:13-15, 42, 44) (v.13) Now when Paul and his company loosed from Pa’-phus, they came to Per’-ga in Pam-phyl’-I-a: and John departing from them returned to Jerusalem. (v.14) But when they departed from Per’-ga, they came to An’-ti-och in Pi-sid’-I-a, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down. Paul went into the church (synagogue) on the sabbath day the seventh day not the first day (Sunday). (v.15) And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on. (v.42) And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath. The Gentiles didn’t asked Paul to come preach us something different next Sunday. They wanted Paul to preach to them the same thing that he taught the Jews, the next sabbath. Even the Gentiles knew that if they were going to serve the same God that Paul and the Jews (Israelites) served that they would have to serve him on the day that God had set up. (v.42) And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God. Not the next Sunday but the next sabbath.

If was not for the sabbath day on the seventh day of the week according to the Bible, there wouldn't be a church day for the first day of the week, Sunday. I as a bible student have examined the bible testimonies on the first day of the week, there are eight to be exact, and without exception they are silent as to any of the disciples observing Sunday as a holy day. How is it possible that these accounts, written over 40 years after the crucifixion, have neglected to mention Sunday sacredness? There is no biblical support for the changing of God’s holy sabbath from the seventh day (Saturday) to the first day (Sunday). None of this is out of context, just uncut word of God. Yeah you defend your partner when wrong is done to me, not taken heed to what Paul say in Roman 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God. Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, get back to with scriptures and verses, enough of all this free lance talking. 

Again you must work unto the end. (1Peter 1:15-17) (v.15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all Manner of conversation; (v.16) Because it is written, BE YE HOLY; FOR I AM HOLY. (V.17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: It says you had better be holy, because God is holy. And it also says that ye call on the Father, but you had better remember that he is going to without respect of person judge every man according to his work. So you better pass your time here on earth in fear.

Let's go into (Rev. 20:12-13) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Who are you allowing to teach you that you need not work to serve the Lord of this bible? (v.13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and dead and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. Don’t allow anyone to deceive you! You will be judged according to your works.

Jesus say in   Matthew 10:22  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Praise the Lord...in Jesus name

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

22 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I am asking you about the Sabbath because you have made specific claims about keeping the Sabbath but you have yet to answer the simple question as to exactly how you keep it.  I knew, going in, that you would not answer the question, because you can't answer it.  If you answer the question, knowing full well that there are components of keeping the Sabbath that you are not and cannot follow, then you will invalidate your own argument.  

I also knew, ahead of time, that when pressed on the issue you would revert to the "Jesus is now our sacrifice" line of reasoning.  When confronted with the impossibility of keeping the Sabbath without a Temple in place, all people who teach as you do revert to this default position.  The problem with this logic, however is that you are teaching that we have to follow the Law, but when confronted with clear illustrations that a person, physically, cannot keep that Law, you think it becomes allowable for you to change what some of the parameters of that Law is.  It doesn't work that way.  Once you subject yourself to the Law, you place yourself under a curse.

Galatians 3:10-14  10 All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."  11 Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith."
12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them."  13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."  14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

If you are going to claim that you are keeping the Sabbath, you cannot just arbitrarily remove one of the requirements for keeping it, or change how that component is performed.  You have to perform that component to be keeping that particular facet of the Law.  Your logic, in relation to the Sabbath is, "well we've got Jesus now so we can toss that part out."  No, you cannot.  Because you have already chained yourself to every single jot and tittle of the Law by declaring we have to observe the Sabbath along Old Testament guidelines, including having to live according to the old sacrificial system, even though it can no longer be performed.  You don't get to pick and choose what you will and will not keep.  So basically, all you are saying is that you keep the Sabbath because whatever way you observe it, which you refuse to explain, you are getting it right simply because you are doing it on the right day.  No, you are not.  This is why you will not answer a simple question with a simple answer.  You can post verses that you have not interpreted correctly, you can accuse people of not keeping the commandments, you can point fingers away from yourself in every other direction to avoid answering a simple question, but what you cannot, and will not do, for any person on this board, is just give a simple explanation of how you, personally, obey this command that you say everyone else has to obey.  Is a simple question really that difficult to answer?

You ask me how to keep the Sabbath day, because you knew you was really trying to set me up in some kind of a way. You knew in your heart that you not trying to learn about the sabbath day on the seventh day of the week as its written all through the Bible. I understood what you was doing, because if you really want to keep the sabbath day like Jesus did you will simply read the Bible. You foolishly telling me that a person can't keep the law, but a person and can go to church on the first day of the week Sunday, all theirs lives and not steal, kill, commit adultery, etc. You telling me that there's no church on earth that keeps the sabbath day on the seventh day of the week. Paul says in Romans 11: 4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. God have people out keeping his laws from birth, never dealt with paganism or any other God. You don't really read the Bible or understand what you reading, but you like talk a lot. Lets go into  Revelation 14:12   Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. This is our future, looks like we have saint in the future who keep the commandments and the faith...and you say it can't be done. You and the Bible are not seeing eye to eye!

Paul say in Gal. 3:1, 13, 16-17, 19, 24) (v.1) O FOOLISH Ga-la’-tians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? (v.13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, CURSED IS EVERYONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE: What law is this talking about? Let the bible speak for itself. (v.16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of One, AND TO THY SEED, which is Christ. (v.17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Now pay attention, the law that is being spoken of here came four hundred and thirty years after this covenant. But God’s holy commandments have been around forever even before man was created. Remember that Satan was kicked out of heaven because iniquity (sin) was found in him. And what is sin? The transgression of the law (commandments). (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. 

(v.19) Wherefore then serveth the law? A question is being asked here. Then why should we serve this law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; the law that we are talking about here was added because of sin. But we now know that sin is the transgression of the law. How do you add a law if sin is the transgression of the law? Because there are two sets of laws, you have God’s holy commandments which abided forever, and you had the animal sacrificial law which was added because of sin, but it was only good until the seed should come to whom the promise was made, and that seed was Jesus. (v.24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. This animal sacrificial law was only a schoolmaster. And this schoolmaster taught you that when you sinned in ignorance blood had to be shed (an animal sacrificed). But Christ being the ultimate sacrifice shed his precious blood once and for all, and by doing this putting an end to the animal sacrificial law.

If you are following all of the writing of Paul, then you will find out that you are following Jesus, and if you are truly following Jesus then you are following the law of God.