• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

More vain babblings and no scripture. That it what you have mostly done this whole thread.  

You pervert the atonement and add works  . You may need to start at square one. If our words define what we think? .....

The ABC’s Of Salvation

A. Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
B. Christ PAID your sins in Full – 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24
C. BELIEVE(Trust In Completely) on Christ ALONE for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4
Repent! For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Matthew 4:17

“For the wages of sin is death(Eternal Torment In Hell & The Lake of Fire); But the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord”. Romans 6:23

IT IS THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH

I just have one more thing in my heart I must say to you as a reply to all the contention, false witness about me, OSAS dogma and (In my humble opinion) the lack of consideration and respect for brothers and sisters seeking purpose and understanding and ways we can honor our Lord and his name without bringing attacks of the world on us for our behavior toward one another.

How can we believe usless we hear?  and how can one speak for God unless He be sent by God? If I am wrong may the Lord correct my error. But I say, anyone that is sent saying "ignore what Jesus said, It ment this" "Ignore what Jesus did It ment that." "Ignore all Paul said and did except this." Ignore and disreguard james, john and Peter, Acts and Titus" Ignore The Messages Our Lords words in Rev as he tends to the lamps stands and watches over the churches. Cause all those thing dont matter and non of it has meaning because these 15 verses are all you need to know".

I say anyone doing that or anything like that to people who are new creations in Christ is not a messanger sent by God for us to hear.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

We are not saved by a cross! We are saved by Christ shed blood that atoned for our sins which btw has absolutely nothing to do what he was saying.

We are saved by Jesus bored our sins on the cross. He took on sins and died on the cross .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Anybody have some Holy Spirit for sale ?

Acts 8

14Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

25 And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.

Gospel of salvation is here

1 Corinthians 15:1-4

1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

According to scriptures is so important that it's mentioned twice , but most people have no idea what it means .

Scriptures said that YHWH will die himself on cross for your sins and with his own blood pay your sins  , he bare your punishment for you so you did not have to . If you believe in Jesus Christ then you are saved , if not then you will have to pay them yourself , forever and ever because you yourself can't pay them fully.

Psalms 49

7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

We are saved by Jesus bored our sins on the cross. He took on sins and died on the cross .

Thats essentially what I said. He BORE our sins and shed BLOOD. Its not about two trees crossed to make a cross. It is about the SAVIOR on the cross. Stop deflecting from what you said.

10 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Thats essentially what I said. He BORE our sins and shed BLOOD. Its not about two trees crossed to make a cross. It is about the SAVIOR on the cross. Stop deflecting from what you said.

I would think any christian would know what I was saying saved through or by the cross. I just shorten it because I am talking to believers.  The cross of Jesus is what I obvious was pointing to. Not just a cross alone as if that has power of itself. I hope you understand it better now. Paul said he would glory in the cross. I can't believe you did not get what I meant haha. Your funny.

James said works make faith perfect. We need perfect faith. 

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

You have no idea why He established it and if it is only so we as falable people can forget we were once dead in tresspass and sin but when we believed, we were barried with Christ washed of our sins and resurected to life a new creation.

Trust me, you are the last person to tell me what I know and dont know. LOL

My knowledge of Gods words has never been argued by those who are rooted in the word. The only people that refute what I stand on are those who are reaped in false teachings

Which btw, FALLABLE is the correct spelling. BURIED is the correct spelling.  RESURRECTED  is the correct spelling. Just trying to help you out :)

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I just have one more thing in my heart I must say to you as a reply to all the contention, false witness about me, OSAS dogma and (In my humble opinion) the lack of consideration and respect for brothers and sisters seeking purpose and understanding and ways we can honor our Lord and his name without bringing attacks of the world on us for our behavior toward one another.

How can we believe usless we hear?  and how can one speak for God unless He be sent by God? If I am wrong may the Lord correct my error. But I say, anyone that is sent saying "ignore what Jesus said, It ment this" "Ignore what Jesus did It ment that." "Ignore all Paul said and did except this." Ignore and disreguard james, john and Peter, Acts and Titus" Ignore The Messages Our Lords words in Rev as he tends to the lamps stands and watches over the churches. Cause all those thing dont matter and non of it has meaning because these 15 verses are all you need to know".

I say anyone doing that or anything like that to people who are new creations in Christ is not a messanger sent by God for us to hear.  

Your insults dont bother me .  I count it ALL JOY when dealing with unlearned double talking people such as yourself. Your multiplied misspelled words sound really convincing to those who are still on milk or not reborn again at all!

IF your viewpoint were biblical I wouldnt keep reproving you! Sadly, it is not.

You are lying about me once again. I never said to ignore anything. Scripture explains scripture. Can you provide proof that I have said to ignore scripture? ? NO. You cant.  Your hypocrisy is repugnant to me!

I point out to you over and over again that you are steeped in works!! You add to the grace of the gospel. Jesus paid the total price for sin. DUNKING MYSELF in water is not going to get me saved!  We do so because we testify of our salvation! You seem to not understand the difference.

Your words are as the galatians that Paul called foolish. Thats not a good place to be is it?

Jesus called the pharisees white washed tombs. 

Woes to Scribes and Pharisees
Mathew 23:…26Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, so that the outside may become clean as well. 27Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside, but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and every impurity. 28In the same way, you appear to be righteous on the outside, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.…

God is recording each time you bear false witness against me. You need to repent ! 

The ABC’s Of Salvation

A. Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
B. Christ PAID your sins in Full – 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24
C. BELIEVE(Trust In Completely) on Christ ALONE for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4
Repent! For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Matthew 4:17

“For the wages of sin is death(Eternal Torment In Hell & The Lake of Fire); But the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord”. Romans 6:23

IT IS THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH

8 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

James said works make faith perfect. We need perfect faith. 

Do works save us? Or are our works an evidence of the indwelling spirit changing our heart and giving us a desire to do good works?

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

He didn't have to get baptised in water either. He had no sin But he did get baotised in water didn't he?

Are you comparing yourself to Jesus?    Hmm...smh

Jesus baptism was fulfilling prophecy!

But Jesus answering said to him, “Permit it at this time; for in this way it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he permitted Him. Matt. 3:13-15

“Fulfill” is PLEROO in the greek which means “to fulfill” or “to complete.”

Next!

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Well, those are questions for someone else since neither of us believe that.

I think that she reads half of what is written  when one responds to her . The false accusations and half truths demonstrate this.  This thread is getting ridiculous kinda like the flat earth thread