• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Holy communion is so wonderful.    We do it in remembrance of what our LORD did for us .    I have always enjoyed it and been so edified during it.

DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME.        

I truly believe we should from the heart truly enjoy doing all our Lord has commanded us , and by HIS SPIRIT reminds us to keep His sayings.

We must keep stirring one another up to do these things in remembrance of HIM.   By pure way of remembrance.   Every saying of the LORD is pure beauty.

Its such an atrocity to watch what many churches have done to his sayings.  Omited them,  remarriage is all good now , heck even gay marriage is more and more accepted

and war is fine with so many.   Its so sad for them.  cause I KNOW JESUS WORDS will be our JUDGE on the last day.  HIS WHOLE MESSAGE

was summed up by saying IF a man hears and does , versus if a man hears and does not his sayings.    SO many will be so terrified ON the DAY OF THE LORD

when he says,  I never knew you.     HIS WORDS will be our judge.     We should constantly stir up and remind one another to do those things pleasing in HIS SIGHT

and fi we HAVEE the true communion OF THE HOLY SPIRIT they are such a joy to do.   not a one is heavy , HIS BURDEN IS EASY HIS YOKE IS LITE>

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Geesh somehow the ignore button didn't work. 

IF YOU CAN'T PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS, PLEASE DON'T SAY THEM.

Ok here is one. Bro Tans posting The Word to professing saved christians. Topic is James Faith with out works is dead. James said I'll show you my faith by my works. All scripture is good for edification, corecction and encouragement right? you didn't ask him what his purpose is did you? You didn't ask him anything you throw out a zinger. Really? Accursed? For posting something we are told by scripture is good? How many likes did you get for address him right off in this way? Is that really kingdom tactics of a fruitful christian. Just slap a person with a curse? Maybe a young zealous Christian? taking good things Jesus said to heart. Paul told us to take everything The Lord says to our heart. didn't he?

You...I realize there are professing Christians and possessing Christians. Bro Tan seems to be wanting to introduce something other than the simple Gospel which Paul reiterated a number of times e.g. 1Cor 15:1-4, which will only land one up in a Galatians 1:8-9 predicament.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

i ask the brother his motive He said hes posting the Word. He has faith our life in Christ comes from the Word so he's posting. He already admmited he knows in part. 

you lash out with this.

I feel sorry if you are staking your hope on your obedience...

For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.
(Rom 5:19

He never said his hope for salvation is in obedience. He's talking about life in Christ not those in death without Christ.

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

I asked him where he was coming from and where his hope is and he told me. then you never ask him and your judgment is.

I see his statements as a form of self perfectionism not being perfected through grace...

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

i can keep going and get to the condemning and false witness that i believe in regeneration and salvation by works if you like. by the way is actually a sin against me a co heir in Christ. But i know the Lord would rather me just confront that then hold it against anyone. You know how i know what my king wants? because He said. In Scripture.

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Now i could just post the words of the King of Gods Kingdom and his Command for baptism to be preach with the gospel and throw the galations curse right back at you. But, Jesus became a curse for us and anyone who does believe in their Heart He is the Lord and confess with their mouth he saves and corrects. So shouldn't we trust him to finish the work he starts in us? It is the Lord of all creation that saves us after all isn't it? It is Him on the throne in us doing the saving work isn't it?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Christ actually answers those questions. 

Those who will burn in Lake of Fire: 

"Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." (Revelation 20:10) 

"Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15) 

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." (Revelation 21:8) 

"Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, 'Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons.42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink. was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.' They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' And he will answer, 'I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.' Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." (Matthew 25:41-46) 

"Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter (John 6:40, John 17:3). 22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws (you lawless ones)." (Matthew 7:21-23) 

As for those who get to sit on God's throne: 

"To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne." (Jesus, Revelation 3:21). 

"we endure, we will also reign with Him; if we deny Him, He will also deny us;" (2 Timtohy 2:12) 

"And to the one who is victorious and continues in My work until the end, I will give authority over the nations." (Revelation 2:26) 

-----------------

So what is this victory that sits us on throne with Christ? The world victory is νικάω: nikaó which is conquer, am victorious, overcome, prevail, subdue. nikáō(from 3529 /níkē, "victory") – properly, conquer (overcome); " 'to carry off the victory, come off victorious.' The verb implies a battle" (K. Wuest). (Strong's). 

So here are two verses together: 

"To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne." (Jesus, Revelation 3:21). 

"Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens, "It has come at last--salvation and power and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters has been thrown down to earth--the one who accuses them before our God day and night. And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death." (Revelation 12:10-11).

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

If the personal attacks do not stop, people will be removed from the thread.  If you can't say something without insulting another, don't say anything at all ...

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

:yadda::yadda::yadda::yadda::yadda::yadda::yadda::yadda:

:blow-up::blow-up::blow-up::blow-up::blow-up:

:th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty:

:consoling2::consoling2::consoling2::consoling2::consoling2::consoling2:

:beehive:  :beehive:  :beehive:  :beehive:

:) cute. Here is the problems with this self appointments of a false message from Paul. 

1. The Lord our God by the Holy Spirt who has all authority in heaven and earth. The judge of angels and mankind. The one who blots out sin and writes mens names in His book of Life gave the command to make diciples (Not converts) and baptise them in the name of the Father, and The Son and The Holy Spirit through in all nations till the end of the age.

2. He The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world promised that where ever the gospel is preached in all the world a witness would be given of the Women with the alabaster Jar who annoited the Lord for his burriel and the Lords word. "The poor you always have with you but what what this women did she did for me". Paul does not give this testimony in any of his epistals so he is not preaching the gospel to the unsaved.

3. In acts paul was baptised after the scales fell off his eyes. in acts 16 and 18 people are baptised after paul proclaims the gospel. In galations, ephesians and corinthains paul it clear he is making diciples and speaking to those who are baptised. in hebrew he says now let us leave the doctins of the salvation of Christ and press on to maturity in Christ. The baptisims (Plural)of water and spirit are included with 5 other foundation teachings. Those teahings which have the cornerston foundation of Christ and the diciples that were Laying by God in prophecy and demonstration.

Hebrews is one of the last books Paul wrote so there is no claim that he hadnt had a revelation yet. Hebrews 10: 22 or 23 (read it im not sure). paul assures them of and to trust the washing of their body in pure water.

4. So your false gospel and witness contadicts itself in this. Paul was given clear revelation to reveal the mysteries of Christ. Oh, but in pauls teachings baptism is a better baptism that removes the need for the water baptism Jesus Commanded and the disciples and paul displayed? What? Paul who opens the eyes to the gentiles and jews the hidden secrets, hides a secret baptism?

Yeah Right. study your bible be baptised and become a learner. Stop spreading this false gospel in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Your fruit and spirit are evident. 

Edited by Reinitin

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Yeah Right. study your bible be baptised and become a learner. Stop spreading this false gospel. Your fruit is evident. 

For this comment, Reinitin is banned from the thread.  I just posted that this type of posted will not be tolerated and it will not be.  One does not need to attack another member in order to speak the truth.