• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

9 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Let’s take a look and see what the Master said in Luke 10: 25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26 He said unto him, "What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27 And he answering said, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28 And he said unto him, "Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. 

But we can't even Love good enough unless Gods love fills us by his spirit first.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

But we can't even Love good enough unless Gods love fills us by his spirit first.

NOW that is what I am talking about .   AMEN .    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IS SHED ABROAD ON OUR HEARTS BY THE HOLY GHOST.

Reinitin , I just realized its been such a tremendous long time since I told you this.......I LOVE YA SISTER SING IT THROUGH THE ROOF TOPS>

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

The shame is some people are enchanted. Like the emperors new cloths so they dont ever believe in their heart or see how much they need Him and people are like your saved welcome to tge kingdom without even waiting on the Lord. If people saw how much they need The Lord and the depth of the deparvity by tge conviction of the spirt they would have so much joy from Gods Spirit baptism wouldn't even be a, should I? do i have to? how imporant it is? Is it neccisary for eternal life. When the spirit in you crys abba Father your like; Good and merciful Lord, I can never repay you.  Let me do something for you.

Move out the way , this is the girl ON FIRE .  amen sister amen.   IF we truly HAVE the LOVE on our hearts that comes FROM GOD ALONE

our heart would be all about LOVING THE TRUTH.    Charity rejoices in TRUTH.    we would be doing all to ensure we were , how did pual put it, OH yeah

we were walking WORTHY OF the LORD , worthy of this calling.   JESUS set the example, and it FULLFILLED ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS.

anyone want to guess what part of that was..............BEING BAPTIZED.   so important, even in acts , even after they received the most wonderful baptism ever, the HOLY GHOST

I seem to remember peter saying.............IS their water HERE that these may be baptized.    SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT    yeah the early chuch seemed to KNOW .  

SO many would rather sit and worship their highly exalted LORDS of the flock, than THE TRUE LORD of the flock.   let that sink in a bit.   IF we love JESUS

then its only TRUTH we love.  not mens doctrines, BUT TRUTH.   if they preach truth doctrines then amen we do love that, but if they preaching dung like many do

we should be gagging spiritually .

• Haha 1

And most forget this too.    SO many just baptize anyone no matter what they think.  BUT phillip , lets examine this.

the eunach said LOOK here is some water , what does HINDER me from being baptized.   and phillip said IF YOU BELIEVE WITH YOUR HEART etc.........

so many go under baptism a sinner only to come up a wet one.  NO LIFE CHANGE but the church says you were baptized you saved amen.  NO .  no evidence of JESUS

means they KNOW NOT JESUS.  

22 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

If the holy spirit is in us then we will walk in love. And that will show that he is in us. Also we will purify ourselves because he is pure.

Amen.  and our love is not like the worlds version , for it calls sin love.  our love rejoices in truth.  our love wouldput JESUS before ALL THINGS

and all people.   yes.  this is very true.  we would love HIM FIRST, TRUTH FIRST and then by this can we see clearly HOW to love the people.  NOT AS THE WORLD

for it hugs all , welcoms all but corrects nothing.   That was not our LORD.  we must love one another as HE LOVED his own.  and man, I seem to remember him

warning them, rebuking them, washing their feet too.  feeding , just the perfect love . amen.

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Move out the way , this is the girl ON FIRE .  amen sister amen.   IF we truly HAVE the LOVE on our hearts that comes FROM GOD ALONE

our heart would be all about LOVING THE TRUTH.    Charity rejoices in TRUTH.    we would be doing all to ensure we were , how did pual put it, OH yeah

we were walking WORTHY OF the LORD , worthy of this calling.   JESUS set the example, and it FULLFILLED ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS.

anyone want to guess what part of that was..............BEING BAPTIZED.   so important, even in acts , even after they received the most wonderful baptism ever, the HOLY GHOST

I seem to remember peter saying.............IS their water HERE that these may be baptized.    SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT    yeah the early chuch seemed to KNOW .  

SO many would rather sit and worship their highly exalted LORDS of the flock, than THE TRUE LORD of the flock.   let that sink in a bit.   IF we love JESUS

then its only TRUTH we love.  not mens doctrines, BUT TRUTH.   if they preach truth doctrines then amen we do love that, but if they preaching dung like many do

we should be gagging spiritually .

lol dung:)

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

lol dung:)

You be blessed sister.   just praise the LORD and lift those hands high in the air with so much thanksgiving to the LORD.

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I feel sorry if you are staking your hope on your obedience...

For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.
(Rom 5:19)

Yall, don't misunderstand yowm.  He knows we are servants to whom we obey.  whether the flesh which is death or the Spirit which is life.

Yowm knows we cant serve two masters.  We simply must OBEY the HOLY SPIRIT within us .   FOR IT IS HE IN US WORKING THAT WHICH IS WELL PLEASING IN HIS SIGHT.

Our part of working out our own salvation is FOLLOWING CHRIST < THE SPIRIT which gives us the unctions and power walk YE HOLY as HE IS HOLY.

WE LIVE IT .  we don't earn it .   WE LIVE IT .  

55 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I feel sorry if you are staking your hope on your obedience...

For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.
(Rom 5:19)

I think he is staking his hope on the word of God rather then doctrin of man. If one person reads his post and knows in their heart they are very far away from God and call on the Lord and the Lord actually comes and dwells with them why is it a bad thing to post scriotures? For a year everytime I opened the bible I saw my destination was hell ans Christ. I know what the Lord did for me.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/4/2017 at 4:44 AM, Yowm said:

I realize there are professing Christians and possessing Christians. Bro Tan seems to be wanting to introduce something other than the simple Gospel which Paul reiterated a number of times e.g. 1Cor 15:1-4, which will only land one up in a Galatians 1:8-9 predicament.

There are also many who use Galatians as an excuse to ignore God's commandments. I liked the previous poster's allusion to grace teaching righteousness. Righteousness according to David, is God's commandments.

119:172  My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments .......

04687 מצוה mitsvah

AV-commandments 173, precept 4, commanded 2, law 1, ordinances 1; 181

1) commandment
1a) commandment (of man)
1b) the commandment (of God)
1c) commandment (of code of wisdom)

............are righteousness.