• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

I am not doing anything. I am telling you what other people are doing and talking about. For example, the teaching of a 7-year tribulation period is very common. This has to do with the book of Daniel and Revelation. I do not know how we are going to go from the church age to the kingdom age. 

JohnR7…allow me to share some understanding that I have gained over the years about this “church age – kingdom age” reality…in a simple way…you may already know this. If you have questions…ask…and perhaps we can move a bit deeper into the subject.

If you are talking about the “kingdom of God age” in relationship to the “church age”…then realistically…they can be considered the same thing. Yahshua said things like “you have to be born again to see the kingdom of God…and born of the Water and Spirit to enter the kingdom of God.” This is the process known as “salvation”…I define it like this…being taken from the kingdom of darkness and birthed into the kingdom of light, heaven, God.  

It is being delivered from living, existing, and making decisions in darkness…to doing all that in the light of the Lord…you probably knew that. 

The kingdom of God is both on earth and in heaven simultaneously…that’s what makes it so unique. In a nut shell the kingdom of God is wherever the Holy Spirit dwells and is referred to many times as the “church…temple…body…bride...throne…and there are others in the scriptures.  

So…if you’re filled with the Holy Spirit you have become the temple of God and a unique “member” of the Body of Christ on earth…known as the kingdom of God. This Spiritual kingdom is very different than the “kosmos” or kingdom of Satan (kosmokratór)…which is also operating on earth…and for a time it enjoys the anonymity of a spiritual existence as well. 

It is important to remember that the kingdom of God requires nothing from creation in which to exist…all of creation came forth from the eternal God himself. Creation exists within God…like a pocket on a shirt…in a sense.  

This is why…wherever Christ is (Head & Body) is the kingdom of God…there you will also find the throne of God…the throne is symbolic of the King of kings power and authority and of course we remember that after His resurrection the Lord Yahshua made the statement All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.” So…there is no authority outside of His delegated authority…there is so much more to that…another time. 

JohnR7…perhaps you knew all of this…that’s great…if you were able to receive something here…I am thankful.

Tatwo…:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

16 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Ok John. Do you believe we should be waiting for man to set up something or wait for Jesus to come, at any time I might add, to gather us together and start living in a new heavens and earth?

We are a vessel for God's faith, hope and love to work though. There is nothing we can accomplish on our own apart from God. 

13 hours ago, tatwo said:

If you are talking about the “kingdom of God age” in relationship to the “church age”…then realistically…they can be considered the same thing.

By Kingdom age, I am talking about the 1,000 year reign of Christ. We read about this in Isaiah. This is a verse I have read in Christmas cards all my life. 

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Should we be waiting for some kind of man made  Old Testament like manifestation to occur like a temple being built or a red heifer being fed- exed to Jerusalem?

IF you believe in a 7-year tribulation, then they will need to resume the sacrifices. According to the Jerusalem Post on 9 20 22 five red heifers, required for the ritual purification, arrived from Texas arrived in Jerusalem. 

I made it clear they do NOT need to build a temple to resume the sacrifices on the temple mount. They only need to set up a tent or a tabernacle. The Bible theme park in Orlando, Florida has a tabernacle display set up. 

I left Bible College because airplanes are going to drop out of the sky because the pilots are raptured out of here at the beginning of a tribulation period. They seemed to think it was required that I believe that. Also, it is very difficult for me to believe that all the babies will just disappear. 

First of all, rapture means to be caught up. That means we leave our body behind. Every Christian when they die are going to be raptured out of here at death. I remember when my friend died. He believed he was going to be raptured out of here at any time, and he was. 

If there was an all out nuclear war, that could be the beginning of a tribulation period. There would be a lot of dead bodies and a lot of people disappear. 

8 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Those who are looking for signs and wonders will be deceived by physical manifestations.

I am not looking for "signs and wonders" I am looking for healing and miracles. 

On 9/25/2022 at 9:37 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

I don't know how else to put this. God's chosen are looking for the true tabernacle. Those who are looking for signs and wonders will be deceived by physical manifestations.

Hi Walter,

For clarity and understanding...what exactly do you mean "God's chosen are looking for the true tabernacle."

Tatwo...:)

45 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Hebrews 8:2

King James Version

2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

So when the fulfillment is in Christ, it is unbiblical to look forward to the physical manifestation. It may be very deceptive to do so. 

Ok, so your not expecting a "physical" man made temple. And you feel that to be expecting one may lead one into deception...If I understand you here...I can agree with you on this...and I too feel that this important reality must be understood.

Let me ask you this Walter...have you seen the true tabernacle?

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I'm waiting for Him.

Ok...I see...so what does the Pentecost after His resurrection mean to you...more Specifically...the outpouring of the Holy Spirit as prophesied by Joel?

• George unpinned this topic