Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

In China today there are over 100 million Christians. I think that's more then in the USA. Because how many Americans are really christian except in name.     There are thousands of under ground church's there. And those church's are sending out missionary to other countries. Two of there missionary was killed by Isis in Pakistan just recently. If the Christians in the USA are lukewarm then Christ will use the fire up Chinese believers. I am happy that they are on fire for Christ. When they go to church it's a all day church service. They worship and learn the word for 12 hours. They praise God for hours and sing praises. You have to really love God to want to do that. Here in church's people leave right away and go home after a hour service. God will use China and in the kingdom of God many books of acts will be wrote about there exploit. Daniel the prophet said many shall be purified and made white and tried. But the wicked will do wickedly and none of the wicked shall understand but the wise shall understand. The Chinese understand that the heavenly things are what's inportamt.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

In China today there are over 100 million Christians. I think that's more then in the USA. Because how many Americans are really christian except in name.     There are thousands of under ground church's there. And those church's are sending out missionary to other countries. Two of there missionary was killed by Isis in Pakistan just recently. If the Christians in the USA are lukewarm then Christ will use the fire up Chinese believers. I am happy that they are on fire for Christ. When they go to church it's a all day church service. They worship and learn the word for 12 hours. They praise God for hours and sing praises. You have to really love God to want to do that. Here in church's people leave right away and go home after a hour service. God will use China and in the kingdom of God many books of acts will be wrote about there exploit. Daniel the prophet said many shall be purified and made white and tried. But the wicked will do wickedly and none of the wicked shall understand but the wise shall understand. The Chinese understand that the heavenly things are what's inportamt.

This is HOW it should be.  and do believe me when I say their are small groups in all nations that do things like this.  their whole focus is GOD.

Chinas churches suffered and do suffer, THIS IS KEY , 

our churches for the most part are so lukewarm and think suffering is if we don't have the brand new tv or car that some other neighbor has.

HOWEVER...............the cry will soon be made and made world wide I might add, I COUNSEL thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire that YE MAY BE RICH.

OH YES HEAVY HARD CORE DEATH PERSECUTIONS will soon come for all who refused to bend the knee to that sorry dung pile interfaith hug all, love sin

all relgions and paths are right.  WHEN it hits the full and it fills the hearts of all who went under its spell, it will lead the world, religions , gays , transgenders all

right to the man of world peace. THEN COMES a TREMENDOUS BETRAYAL of the true brethren.  As we are seen as haters , monsters , swine , pigs , not worthy

for the all inclisive bear hug love world peace world.   This is right at the door,  the delusion is filling churches bit by bit , media, all religons.

and worldwide too.  SO the next betrayer up.......will be a WORLD WIDE ONE WITH POWER OVER ALL NATIONS TONGUES TRIBES..........sound familiar

IT SHOULD read revelation.    ITS AT THE DOOR. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

51 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is HOW it should be.  and do believe me when I say their are small groups in all nations that do things like this.  their whole focus is GOD.

Chinas churches suffered and do suffer, THIS IS KEY , 

our churches for the most part are so lukewarm and think suffering is if we don't have the brand new tv or car that some other neighbor has.

HOWEVER...............the cry will soon be made and made world wide I might add, I COUNSEL thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire that YE MAY BE RICH.

OH YES HEAVY HARD CORE DEATH PERSECUTIONS will soon come for all who refused to bend the knee to that sorry dung pile interfaith hug all, love sin

all relgions and paths are right.  WHEN it hits the full and it fills the hearts of all who went under its spell, it will lead the world, religions , gays , transgenders all

right to the man of world peace. THEN COMES a TREMENDOUS BETRAYAL of the true brethren.  As we are seen as haters , monsters , swine , pigs , not worthy

for the all inclisive bear hug love world peace world.   This is right at the door,  the delusion is filling churches bit by bit , media, all religons.

and worldwide too.  SO the next betrayer up.......will be a WORLD WIDE ONE WITH POWER OVER ALL NATIONS TONGUES TRIBES..........sound familiar

IT SHOULD read revelation.    ITS AT THE DOOR. 

But you must know the anti Christ will not be interfaith. He will demand worship from all people . He will deceive all nations by signs and wonders. Great signs like raising the dead. That's why Jesus said even the elect would be deceive if possible. But the holy spirit will help the elect not to be deceived by the man of sin. We are close to that time. 

• Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

But you must know the anti Christ will not be interfaith. He will demand worship from all people . He will deceive all nations by signs and wonders. Great signs like raising the dead. That's why Jesus said even the elect would be deceive if possible. But the holy spirit will help the elect not to be deceived by the man of sin. We are close to that time. 

Agree.  The mindset and leaders of anti faith WILL LEAD and POINT the WORLD RIGHT TO THIS ONE.   who comes in the spirit of humanity, above all gods.

IN essence this is what INTERFIATH truly is, for it makes all gods equal but places HUMANITY FIRST above all the gods. So we can see how the false prophet

will truly point to the beast, to the one who exalts himself above ALL gods.  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Yes, send Chinese missionaries to the United States.

It takes as much faith not to get entangled in the world's goodies and temptations in opulent lands as it does to endure physical persecution under severe conditions.

China turned ugly years back and went after its churches, it shut its doors to all the world for a period.   

When it opened its doors again years later,  so many expected to find no churches.   INSTEAD the persecution had failed to remove it

IT HAD GROWN and was the real deal in many places.  SO FEAR NOT what is coming against us soon peoples , the church will bleed

but it wont be eradicated from the earth, though such a number will be killed, and all in the all inclusive love sin world peace unity interfaith mindset

that led to the upmost wicked one.   The church will NEVER be destroyed.  STILL at JESUS coming their will be small flocks alive and praising theLORD

then it all backfires on the worldy kings, men and dark one. FOR they had planned to eradicate all truth and all of it from the earth.

BUT silly men , don't ya know ONLY THE MEEK will one day inherit the earth. SO the snare they set for us , they will fall in . 

But, many will die for the faith , its such a number , so large.   The way I see it.........whether I live or die, I AM THE LORDS , no fear of man

No conforming to this demonic intefaiht all inclusive mindset for me.   For I had rather be killed ten thousand times over than to ever sell out to dung.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/3/2017 at 9:10 PM, Wayne222 said:

Thank you for the post,

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1