• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Because people take different views than you and insist they are reading literally also. So you believe your view, they believe theirs, and I listen to all the different explanations and debates, and determine that nobody can prove their opinion is right, so until someone can plainly prove their opinion, I keep reminding them it is improper to state their opinion is the only possible option, and everyone that disagrees with their opinion is unlearned or wrong or blinded or whatever else. 

Time will tell.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

47 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Time will tell.

So what is wrong with just stating your opinion as an opinion and not making it sound like people who disagree with you are less than for not being able to read literally like you claim you do?  It is condescension. Your opinion may be right. If you need to state it's a fact than you need to prove it. Preferably without condescension    

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, hmbld said:

So what is wrong with just stating your opinion as an opinion and not making it sound like people who disagree with you are less than for not being able to read literally like you claim you do?  It is condescension. Your opinion may be right. If you need to state it's a fact than you need to prove it. Preferably without condescension    

What is more important? My opinion or God's word?

Just now, missmuffet said:

What is more important? My opinion or God's word?

Yes!  Exactly my point!  The Word does not say any rapture will occur before the tribulation. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

Because people take different views than you and insist they are reading literally also. So you believe your view, they believe theirs, and I listen to all the different explanations and debates, and determine that nobody can prove their opinion is right, so until someone can plainly prove their opinion, I keep reminding them it is improper to state their opinion is the only possible option, and everyone that disagrees with their opinion is unlearned or wrong or blinded or whatever else. 

Could you stop changing subject and answer me what does  2 Thess 2:7 mean to you?

2 Thessalonians 2:7

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

If you come for proof then face it , not hide or change subject when you feel like having your ground moving away from your feet , but if you come only to mock insteed of getting proof then why even bother comming here in first place ?

1 Corinthians 14:33

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

You don't have to be confused about post , mid or pre tribulation , you can know if you want to know .

Edited by Amazing Horse

8 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Yes!  Exactly my point!  The Word does not say any rapture will occur before the tribulation. 

The words of the Bible do confirm that their will be a rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation. The Church is not meant for God's wrath and judgment on this earth.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

1 Corinthians 15:51-53

1 Thessalonians 5:9

Revelation 3:10

4 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

Could you stop changing subject and answer me what does  2 Thess 2:7 mean to you?

2 Thessalonians 2:7

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

If you come for proof then face it , not hide or change subject when you feel like having your ground moving away from your feet , but if you come only to mock insteed of getting proof then why even bother comming here in first place ?

I apologize for stating something you took to be mocking. I don't know what I said to mick?

i have watched many here far more intelligent than I debate these scriptures and fail to definitively prove one thing Or another. I will work on an answer since you think this verse is important. If you can prove something I will face it, but little children, love one another!

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The words of the Bible do confirm that their will be a rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation. The Church is not meant for God's wrath and judgment on this earth.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

1 Corinthians 15:51-53

1 Thessalonians 5:9

Revelation 3:10

Please, you have been round and round this subject with omega. It's your opinion. Not fact. Easy to say- my opinion is . . .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, hmbld said:

You have not shown or proven your words. You are presenting a bias, nothing more. You are free to believe pre-trib, but you have not proven it.

You said first to me that i had not proven it and that i was presenting bias by presenting Bible verses contradicting your point of view , by saying that you need to have Scriptural base for our point of view , then you say that you don't know Scriptures to answer me .

How can you definitelly say that i say bias but also say that you don't know , both statements can't be true , you could say that i might be right but when you claim that i say bias then you must claim it on something , not on how you feel about it .

There are no opinions in bible , it's one message and if you asked Holy Spirit God promised that he will teach you , not few things but all things .

John 12:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Edited by Amazing Horse

2 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Please, you have been round and round this subject with omega. It's your opinion. Not fact. Easy to say- my opinion is . . .

This is not between Omega and myself this is between you and me. If you can read the Scripture I gave you and not interpret it as Pre tribulation rapture of the Church then that is your choice.