• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, inchrist said:

Yes was for you...domtt stress i  understand youre not pretrib....Sharing notes.

Ah. Appreciated. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/4/2017 at 8:56 PM, KiwiChristian said:

Not one Old Testament or NT passage which discusses the tribulation mentions the church.

Dear brother, I have not read the remaining posts, and hope I’m not repeating their ideas, but who do you think those of the great multitude in Rev 7:13-14 are?

Rev 7:13  And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

21 minutes ago, Larry 2 said:

Dear brother, I have not read the remaining posts, and hope I’m not repeating their ideas, but who do you think those of the great multitude in Rev 7:13-14 are?

Rev 7:13  And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

They are the vast multitude, as mentioned in Revelation 9:7, of every faithful Christian person, gathered into all of the holy Land soon after the just previous Sixth Seal devastation has cleared all that area. 

Do not think they are in heaven, as that chapter describes an earthly scene. God's Throne can be seen from the earth if He wills it. Ezekiel 1:1