• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Last Daze said:
  • Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you.  John 15:20a

If church goes through tribulation then Paul just cursed angel from God and his gospel of salvation , then therefore bible is not true because it's contradicting itself or you are not right .

Galatians 1:8-9

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Revelation 14:6

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Also if church goes through tribulation then you don't believe in Mystery of Iniquity

2 Thessalonians 2:7

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

If you still reject truth after what i just showed you and oppose that Mystery then please give me your rapture crown i'm collecting them , might have alredy few .

2 Timothy 4:7-8

7I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Revelation 3:11

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

22 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

If church goes through tribulation then Paul just cursed angel from God and his gospel of salvation , then therefore bible is not true because it's contradicting itself or you are not right .

Whether I'm right or you're right is irrelevant.  What matters is how we live our lives.  If we act on the teachings of Jesus then we will have the godly wisdom necessary to be prepared for whatever might come our way.  Those who hear His teachings and do not act on them are foolish and deceived.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Whether I'm right or you're right is irrelevant.  What matters is how we live our lives.  If we act on the teachings of Jesus then we will have the godly wisdom necessary to be prepared for whatever might come our way.  Those who hear His teachings and do not act on them are foolish and deceived.

It is revelant  , it's most important doctrine , the doctrine of salvation which i gave you , which you can't even distinc between what is gospel of salvation for now and what is not .

Jesus said in Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

How do you preach it if you don't even know where it is ? And say that it's irrevelant wow , never heared much greater blashphemy so far .

Hide your pride and admit that you were wrong and accept what bible says , it's that simple .

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

41 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

It is revelant  , it's most important doctrine , the doctrine of salvation which i gave you , which you can't even distinc between what is gospel of salvation for now and what is not .

Jesus said in Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

How do you preach it if you don't even know where it is ? And say that it's irrevelant wow , never heared much greater blashphemy so far .

Hide your pride and admit that you were wrong and accept what bible says , it's that simple .

I think you misunderstood me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, Amazing Horse said:

Galatians 1:8-9

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Revelation 14:6

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Also if church goes through tribulation then you don't believe in Mystery of Iniquity

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

If you still reject truth after what i just showed you and oppose that Mystery then please give me your rapture crown i'm collecting them , might have alredy few .

2 Timothy 4:7-8

7I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Revelation 3:11

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

You have not shown or proven your words. You are presenting a bias, nothing more. You are free to believe pre-trib, but you have not proven it.

1 minute ago, hmbld said:

You have not shown or proven your words. You are presenting a bias, nothing more. You are free to believe pre-trib, but you have not proven it.

I show you how two gospels of salvation would contradict itself if church went through tribulation and you say that it's not proof for you? What proof would you like to see ?

Maybe could you explain what  2 Thess 2:7 means to you then ?

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

I get what you are saying. People are so blinded at times.

Oh well, they wont be able to say no-one told them.

Thank you for your reply. Good to get one that is NOT attacking or harassing me.

We are pre trib believers. If a person truly reads the Bible literally for which God intended they can't miss the pre tribulation view.

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

We are pre trib believers. If a person truly reads the Bible literally for which God intended they can't miss the pre tribulation view.

Yes, you say that and assume you read it literally and those who disagree with you don't. 

I say one can not prove one way or another. Evidence can be given to support different views yet none can be proven. I believe God does this on purpose to show us a glimpse of His wisdom as He will make all verses agree while we all fail to see how. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

26 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Yes, you say that and assume you read it literally and those who disagree with you don't. 

I say one can not prove one way or another. Evidence can be given to support different views yet none can be proven. I believe God does this on purpose to show us a glimpse of His wisdom as He will make all verses agree while we all fail to see how. 

No, none can be proven but the literal word of God tells it all. Who needs proof? God wants His wisdom and His truth visible and clear to all. Reading Scripture makes that possible. He does not want it to be some kind of puzzle. People can not give Scripture their meaning.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

No, none can be proven but the literal word of God tells it all. Who needs proof? God wants His wisdom and His truth visible and clear to all. Reading Scripture makes that possible. He does not want it to be some kind of puzzle. People can not give Scripture their meaning.

Because people take different views than you and insist they are reading literally also. So you believe your view, they believe theirs, and I listen to all the different explanations and debates, and determine that nobody can prove their opinion is right, so until someone can plainly prove their opinion, I keep reminding them it is improper to state their opinion is the only possible option, and everyone that disagrees with their opinion is unlearned or wrong or blinded or whatever else.