Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Revelation 11:3   And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

What will they prophesy besides the Coming of our Lord?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation 11:3   And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

I see them as them as a type of Moses and Aaron, confronting the man of sin and foretelling the plagues.  I also think they will spend most of their time ministering to the remnant of Israel.

• These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.  Revelation 11:6
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Well, this is only my opinion based on Bible study. But first let's look at whom might be the two witness's that might give us a clue. I use to think the two witness's might be Enoch and Elijah, as men are appointed once to die, and then the judgment. But with further study I suspect the two witness's might be Moses and Elijah. Reason being is who was at Jesus's transfiguration and what they may have been talking about, the powers that God gave them on earth during their reign and in Revelation. The second reason is I believe Enoch was a "type" of the rapture, and he symbolized the escaped of the coming judgment (the flood) and did not see physical death. 

I suspect the two witness's will be actively involved with the prophecies coming in the Book of Revelation and fulfilling some of the prophesies by their powers, and proclaiming what is coming next upon the earth. I assume the two witness's along with the 144,000 saved Jewish evangelists will all preach the Gospel, as well as the angel flying in the sky? Evidently the two witness's will be stationed in Israel only, while the 144,000 will be dispersed globally. Historically and even today, the Jews require a sign and at least two witnesses.

It's evident from scripture the whole world will see the two witness's, no doubt due to our satellites, Iphones, TV., instant communications, computers, etc.

Anywho, that's my thought process and may or may not be accurate?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Probably the details of how will it be the world after His Final Judgement and what will be the punishment for those who cooperate with the AntiChrist.

Also....the 2 witness are probably Enoch and Elijah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

They will preach the gospel of kingdom and to not take mark of beast and follow God's commandements . They will teach people that whoever will bow to image of beast will have wrath of Lamb on him .  They will be immortal for 1260 days then they will die when abomination of desolation take place and will be resurrected third day to be raptured back into heaven . They are either Moses + Eljah or Eljah + Enoch .

Also this verse is one used to prove pre-tribulation rapture , because souls come with Christ first at rapture and these two witness are left here in thier bodies to preach before abomination of desolation for 1260 days . If they were preaching for 1290 days then they would need to come in middle of tribulation .

On 9/5/2017 at 7:40 PM, Last Daze said:

I see them as them as a type of Moses and Aaron, confronting the man of sin and foretelling the plagues.  I also think they will spend most of their time ministering to the remnant of Israel.

• These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.  Revelation 11:6

Exactly!  Just like it was in Egypt when the Pharoah would not let the Hebrews go.  Moses gave the warning first, then sent the plagues.  I believe they will be prophesying the trumpets to come.

Revelation 11:10   And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

On 9/6/2017 at 6:43 AM, Dennis1209 said:

But with further study I suspect the two witness's might be Moses and Elijah.

I think you are on to it!

On 9/6/2017 at 6:43 AM, Dennis1209 said:

I suspect the two witness's will be actively involved with the prophecies coming in the Book of Revelation and fulfilling some of the prophesies by their powers, and proclaiming what is coming next upon the earth

I agree.  Because when they are killed, the world rejoices as they know that these two tormented the earth (with the plagues)

18 hours ago, mr. R said:

Probably the details of how will it be the world after His Final Judgement and what will be the punishment for those who cooperate with the AntiChrist.

Also....the 2 witness are probably Enoch and Elijah

Hi Mr R

We will just have to wait and see.  I think it's most probably Moses and Elijah.  Enoch did not send out any plagues in the past, and Enoch was from the old world before the flood.  However, Moses was responsible for sending out plagues on the earth in Egypt, and Elijah dealt with the heavens.

2 hours ago, Traveler said:

During their time the earth will be under the control of the anti-christ. They will probably be countering the lies he is putting out.

Hi Traveler

Yes, they will exposing everything, even past lies.

1 hour ago, Amazing Horse said:

They will preach the gospel of kingdom and to not take mark of beast and follow God's commandements . They will teach people that whoever will bow to image of beast will have wrath of Lamb on him .  They will be immortal for 1260 days then they will die when abomination of desolation take place and will be resurrected third day to be raptured back into heaven . They are either Moses + Eljah or Eljah + Enoch .

Hi Amazing Horse

Amen.

Also this verse is one used to prove pre-tribulation rapture , because souls come with Christ first at rapture and these two witness are left here in thier bodies to preach before abomination of desolation for 1260 days . If they were preaching for 1290 days then they would need to come in middle of tribulation .

I don't see how the verse proves pre-tribulation rapture?

The Beast system is in power for 3.5 yrs (1290 days)

The two witnesses preach for 3.4 yrs (1260 days)

The 2nd woe is the killing of the 2 witnesses and this happens on the 6th angel.  So this is the end of their ministry.  The 7th angel comes quickly;

Revelation 11:12   And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13   And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14   The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The third woe is the Coming.

If the 1st woe is the 5th angel, and the 2nd woe the killing of the two witnesses on the 6th angel, my question is, does this 2nd woe happen at the beginning of the 6th angel or at the end?  I can't solve this one yet.  All I know is that the two witnesses are here 30 days short of the 3.5 yrs and are taken then, closer to the end of the tribulation.  That means to me, that they are going to come at the start of tribulation, or just before?  but to be sure we need to go back to Rev 11.

The worshipers of the temple is measured first by the angel.  Those outside the court will be trodden down by the gentiles.  I see that God has made a separation here of worshippers, the true, and the luke-warm.  I presume this is just before the trib starts?

Then directly following according to chapter Rev 11, the two witnesses come on to the scene, after God has determined which worshipers belong to either side.  If one is found standing at the altar in the temple, I see this as the same as the passover in Egypt, where the angels passed over the households who had the blood of a lamb on their doorpost.

Edited by Sister