• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

9 hours ago, Sister said:

"don't forget the false prophet comes for 2300 days TOTAL"

Yes, but I am still thinking on this.  I have replied twice and deleted, spending hours.

Something's not completely solved for me at this moment, whereas I thought it was.  I need to revise and ponder on this for a while.....

Maybe this will help ..

We know the false prophet speaks his marvellous words trying to get everybody on his side (especially Christians) before persecuting us and before the 10 kings give their kingdom to him, so as you know, he is like a spokesman at the beginning who is promoting not only himself, but promoting a "new" concept (system) to the peoples of the world at the same time .. well this has to last a certain amount of time from his appearing leading up to his gaining power/control over the first beasts kingdom right .. and I believe he will play out this role for 1010 days. (about 2.7 years)

Next : After that 1010 day period is completed, the 10 kings give him their authority and power and he begins his reign, and this lasts 1290 days wherein is the tribulation of the saints who did not fall for his marvellous words during his rise to power.

So yes, he is only in power for 3 1/2 years, true,  but his rise to power must come first, and I believe that will last for 1010 days before he takes the reigns and gains total control.

Thus his scheming and deceiving leading up to and including his appointment as leader comes to 2300 days total. 

1010 + 1290 = 2300 days.

That is what I have worked out anyways, makes sense to me.

Leave it with ya.

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Serving said:

Maybe this will help ..

We know the false prophet speaks his marvellous words trying to get everybody on his side (especially Christians) before persecuting us and before the 10 kings give their kingdom to him, so as you know, he is like a spokesman at the beginning who is promoting not only himself, but promoting a "new" concept (system) to the peoples of the world at the same time .. well this has to last a certain amount of time from his appearing leading up to his gaining power/control over the first beasts kingdom right .. and I believe he will play out this role for 1010 days. (about 2.7 years)

Next : After that 1010 day period is completed, the 10 kings give him their authority and power and he begins his reign, and this lasts 1290 days wherein is the tribulation of the saints who did not fall for his marvellous words during his rise to power.

So yes, he is only in power for 3 1/2 years, true,  but his rise to power must come first, and I believe that will last for 1010 days before he takes the reigns and gains total control.

Thus his scheming and deceiving leading up to and including his appointment as leader comes to 2300 days total. 

1010 + 1290 = 2300 days.

That is what I have worked out anyways, makes sense to me.

Leave it with ya.

Hi Serving

Yes, I came up with the exact same 1010 days (2.7 yrs) also.  And what you said is what I believe also.

What I am trying to establish, is the King of the North taking Jerusalem, marking their start of the 3.5yrs being trodden down by the gentiles, and fitting this part in the correct place.

This then means that whilst the FP is rising to power and being revealed, then at the end of his 1010 days, the King of the North will enter Jerusalem to occupy and set up his temple there.  So Jerusalem cannot be taken by surprise until this all happens first?  Makes sense.

Whereas I was pondering if this 2300 days has already started?, and this end time kingdom (10 kings) have already been given power to stamp the truth to the ground whilst paving the way for their man?

Have we already entered into that period?,....when the 10 kings eat the whore's flesh and destroy her system?....leaving the possibility that instead of the FP having 2.7 yrs to gain popularity, that it could be shorter? 

In other words;

Has the 2300 days quietly started without us realising?.... and it doesn't necessarily mean the entrance of the FP, but the actual Beast himself (10 kings) being given power first on their own for a little while?  I keep going over Dan 8, and concentrating on this kingdom, that waxes great, and casts the truth to the ground.  I see their lies already and their schemes, ...that the groundwork is already laid, and getting worse.

It appears they have already taken all of the strongholds, there is no one that can stop them, and have we already entered that first 1010 day day period?  It's just nagging me.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

11 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Serving

Yes, I came up with the exact same 1010 days (2.7 yrs) also.  And what you said is what I believe also.

What I am trying to establish, is the King of the North taking Jerusalem, marking their start of the 3.5yrs being trodden down by the gentiles, and fitting this part in the correct place.

This then means that whilst the FP is rising to power and being revealed, then at the end of his 1010 days, the King of the North will enter Jerusalem to occupy and set up his temple there.  So Jerusalem cannot be taken by surprise until this all happens first?  Makes sense.

Whereas I was pondering if this 2300 days has already started?, and this end time kingdom (10 kings) have already been given power to stamp the truth to the ground whilst paving the way for their man?

Have we already entered into that period?,....when the 10 kings eat the whore's flesh and destroy her system?....leaving the possibility that instead of the FP having 2.7 yrs to gain popularity, that it could be shorter? 

In other words;

Has the 2300 days quietly started without us realising?.... and it doesn't necessarily mean the entrance of the FP, but the actual Beast himself (10 kings) being given power first on their own for a little while?  I keep going over Dan 8, and concentrating on this kingdom, that waxes great, and casts the truth to the ground.  I see their lies already and their schemes, ...that the groundwork is already laid, and getting worse.

It appears they have already taken all of the strongholds, there is no one that can stop them, and have we already entered that first 1010 day day period?  It's just nagging me.

Hi Sister,

Same thoughts I've had .. it's possible he works behind the scenes for a while before being revealed, who knows, he might start his public "campaign" for the last year or 6 months even of that 1010 days, hard to know for sure since it is God's TIMING and not mans timing as to the point that is the beginning of his work from which we could count, but it does speak of his marvellous words to "wear out the saints" before he starts persecuting them .. and yet even that thing could take place for a short period in the beginning of his 1290 period, it's hard to say.

Regarding the 10 kings, I believe they've been eating away at the whore for a while now and that their actions are not part of the SET time lines God has revealed in the bible because it is/has been a drawn out process .. that is, bit by bit over years .. stealthily at first, more blatant as it progresses, but whose effectiveness will really take off when the false prophet joins them.

As for the 10 kings having power first on their own, it's not exactly a truly unified kingdom YET, sure they are working together, but they are still jostling amongst themselves for the "best seats at the table" so to speak .. they have "received no kingdom as yet" remember UNTIL they give it to the false prophet, THAT'S when they really start impacting the world .. I believe anyways.

Also, their kingdom isn't the one waxing great, this one is the one waxing great  : 9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Lastly, it is possible we've entered the 1010 day period, sure, but we won't really know until he reveals himself will we .. again, WHEN does he reveal himself? At the start of the 1010 days, half way through, near the end of it? Hard to say isn't it?

I'm sure our assessment of this will only sharpen as we get more time to chew on this for our thoughts to process all the tid-bits of info .. like most subjects, sometimes it takes months/years for clarity, suppose it's up to God as to WHEN we will get it right, and usually there are small mistakes until that point arrives right? Just like most of the tricky prophecies we may tackle over the years, some come easier than others, it all depends on the NATURE of the prophecy, and this one has aspects to it which are hard to nail down UNLESS we were one of the ruling elite of course, LOL, and thank God we aren't huh?

Nice chatting, God bless. 

Edited by Serving

8 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Sister,

Same thoughts I've had .. it's possible he works behind the scenes for a while before being revealed, who knows, he might start his public "campaign" for the last year or 6 months even of that 1010 days, hard to know for sure since it is God's TIMING and not mans timing as to the point that is the beginning of his work from which we could count, but it does speak of his marvellous words to "wear out the saints" before he starts persecuting them .. and yet even that thing could take place for a short period in the beginning of his 1290 period, it's hard to say.

Regarding the 10 kings, I believe they've been eating away at the whore for a while now and that their actions are not part of the SET time lines God has revealed in the bible because it is/has been a drawn out process .. that is, bit by bit over years .. stealthily at first, more blatant as it progresses, but whose effectiveness will really take off when the false prophet joins them.

As for the 10 kings having power first on their own, it's not exactly a truly unified kingdom YET, sure they are working together, but they are still jostling amongst themselves for the "best seats at the table" so to speak .. they have "received no kingdom as yet" remember UNTIL they give it to the false prophet, THAT'S when they really start impacting the world .. I believe anyways.

Also, their kingdom isn't the one waxing great, this one is the one waxing great  : 9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Lastly, it is possible we've entered the 1010 day period, sure, but we won't really know until he reveals himself will we .. again, WHEN does he reveal himself? At the start of the 1010 days, half way through, near the end of it? Hard to say isn't it?

I'm sure our assessment of this will only sharpen as we get more time to chew on this for our thoughts to process all the tid-bits of info .. like most subjects, sometimes it takes months/years for clarity, suppose it's up to God as to WHEN we will get it right, and usually there are small mistakes until that point arrives right? Just like most of the tricky prophecies we may tackle over the years, some come easier than others, it all depends on the NATURE of the prophecy, and this one has aspects to it which are hard to nail down UNLESS we were one of the ruling elite of course, LOL, and thank God we aren't huh?

Nice chatting, God bless. 

Hi Serving

Thank you.  Yes it's the little horn that waxes great.  That's right.  It's becoming more clearer now.

We keep breaking things down, and answering our own questions based only on the information we have in the scriptures.  Thank you for helping to narrow it down and giving good responses to assist in solving this for once and for all.  We are on the same track.

One thing is for sure....the false prophet will be given his 3 1/2 yr power first, then the two witnesses come on the scene 30 days later.  This is now clear. 

What is also clear, is that the false prophet and the beast, when reaching their 1290 days, is not their physical end, but their ruling end, for the Lord will come 45 days later according to the clue in Daniel, giving enough time for the kings of the east to cross over the Euphrates, and the gathering at Armageddon.

That's all sorted.

Now when we spoke about the 1010 days, and you said it is possible it's already started and the FP could rise to power in the last 6 months....I think this is it, for the other clue we have to take into consideration is Jeremiah 25 and this is the one that "seals the vision",....the KEY to the timing.

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation (BABYLON), saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Israel was made a State in May 14, 1948

70 yrs is up in May 2018 for all the nations.

This means there's not a lot of time left.  Something drastic has to happen soon.  The black horse has to affect all before the pale horse comes.  The global collapse should come quickly.  The world must go into chaos, and feel the sting for a few months at least, and welcome a fresh face for a fresh change.  If the FP is given only 6 months to rise, then we can expect to see him around Feb 2018, of if he doesn't need that long, then we will see him a little later, but all this chaos has to happen first, the total collapse of the system, to make way for the new, and I see that we are coming to the close of the 1010 days, as the 10 kings have already paved the way for him.

The 3 1/2 yrs starts here.  The King of the North comes.  Perfect timing for him to set up his temple once he is given power.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

What will they prophecy? They will have a big job ahead of them, trying to convince the pre-tribbers  they were wrong!!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/12/2017 at 2:32 AM, ENOCH2010 said:

What will they prophecy? They will have a big job ahead of them, trying to convince the pre-tribbers  they were wrong!!! 

Yes!,.....according to the pre-trib theory, they won't even be here when the two witnesses arrive, because they arrive 30 days after the Beast is given power over the saints.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

The 70th week:

Both the first beast and second beast will operate during the 70th week .... they are both fallen angels

The first beast will operate in the little horn of Daniel's visions, the second will operate in the two horns of Revelation 13:11

It is the second beast who will cause the world to worship the first beast by causing false miracles

.... and the "church" of today will be immortalized just before the 70th week begins [Revelation 3:10] 

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

Hi everyone.

It has been a bit since I posted, been under the weather. I think it was all the smoke from the fires here in the west, very thick this year. But the smoke has cleared and we are all doing much better!

I have to confess. I know that I can be quite forceful, cynical, even blunt in the words I use. I do care about all the brethren in the church of Jesus but I don't say it and that is a great failure on my part.  I want us all to be in the kingdom, immortal, glorified in Jesus, in mansions with power, riches and great responsibility. Truly.

The power of God is salvation and I desire all to come to this reality, a reality more real than that of this earth. I stand against the enemy of that reality and will continue. That enemy is in our midst.

Two thing occur in conjunction; The 70th week and the covenant confirmed by the "he" in Dan 9:27.  The "he" must be in power, or have power, to confirm such a covenant since it would appear the Temple must stand again in order for, "...he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,".  Since the Temple does not stand now it would take extraordinary measures to begin construction in the midst of millions who will oppose any Jewish Temple built in Jerusalem. It won't matter the location, in the City of David or on the Mount, Temple existence will be the offense for a great many Arabs of the Muslim faith. 

THE powerful leader will make the covenant and in the 3.5 years will profane the Temple. This has to be the beast. So then the beast come to power, not 'revealed' at the beginning of the week, or before, in order to confirm the covenant for the whole 7 years. Likely he will need to demonstrate great power, or rise to this position in a flash of power; or Israel would not trust their safety to him.

This would be the beast and Israel may or may not know who they have entered into agreement. This necessitates the appearance of the two witnesses at the beginning of the week; to warn Israel and oppose the beast and his followers. If that does not appear agreeable keep in mind the time frames: 1260 days of prophecy of the witnesses and 1260 days from the confirmation of the covenant to the A of D. Also, the witnesses could not have 1260 days of prophecy in the 2nd half as the Wrath of God begins sometime before the end of the week, how long I cannot tell. It could be as long as 5-6 months. Maybe the Wrath of God only lasts a week. Still would short the time of prophecy of the two witnesses.

Possibly the witnesses appear just prior to the A of D in order to fulfill the entire 1260 days before the Wrath of God falls on the earth. I think not. The two witnesses oppose the beast and when he rises to power he will not suffer any resistance, especially in Israel and Jerusalem, which is where the witnesses will be, tormenting the the people of earth and destroying their enemies. 

It makes great sense that the two will be Moses and Elijah. These are the two most revered figures in Jewish history; Moses the lawgiver and Elijah the great prophet. All Jewish religion is based on the Law of Moses. What a shock when he returns to oppose Jewish religious history! We know Elijah will come as the Lord has said. Enoch may be the other however Moses would be a more powerful witness to the truth of God and the lies of religion.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Good analysis Diaste

I would suggest the following for you to consider

It is the Lord who will confirm His covenant with the believing remnant of Israel during the 70th week decreed for them .... this prophecy is given to Daniel for his people of Israel

And it will be the other prince, the beast .... who will come to desolate and rule over Israel at the middle of the same 70th week decreed

The two witnesses will stand against the beast in Israel during the second half of the week .... and these will be killed at the end of their involvement by the beast .... and then resurrected after 3 1/2 days

These two will not be of the past, but two humans of the Lord's choice during the second half of the 70th week   

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

21 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Good analysis Diaste

I would suggest the following for you to consider

It is the Lord who will confirm His covenant with the believing remnant of Israel during the 70th week decreed for them .... this prophecy is given to Daniel for his people of Israel

And it will be the other prince, the beast .... who will come to desolate and rule over Israel at the middle of the same 70th week decreed

The two witnesses will stand against the beast in Israel during the second half of the week .... and these will be killed at the end of their involvement by the beast .... and then resurrected after 3 1/2 days

These two will not be of the past, but two humans of the Lord's choice during the second half of the 70th week   

Yes. It's something I considered in the beginning many years ago. I really tried to fit Jesus in here but it didn't work. The 'he' is the subject of all the actions in 9:27: confirming the covenant, stopping the sacrifice and oblation, causing desolation, and committing abomination. This would mean Jesus would be the cause of all the actions in 9:27, something that is unsupported. Taken a bit further, since this is the A of D Jesus talked about in Matt 24, and we understand the A of D is the revealing of the beast as Paul said in Thess 2, Jesus would also have to sit in the Temple proclaiming himself to be god after this manner; "4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God." An unthinkable act. Also fully unnecessary as Jesus has already claimed to be the great God, Rev 1, "8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" and if that isn't enough to prove Jesus is God witness, Isaiah 9, "6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." 

Coupled with the idea Jesus is the faithful son and would never usurp the authority and Godhead of the Father, the 'he' in Dan 9:27 cannot be Jesus.

Never thought about the two witnesses as modern men. Scripture says in Malachi 4, "5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:" and why? "6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." Just before this the Lord references Moses, "4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments."

I don't know the identity of the second but the one named that is coming before the Day of the Lord is Elijah. It makes sense this is one witness. Moses makes sense as well as he is foundational  to the Jewish faith, even if this is misguided, in ways that no other person can be, obviously. What better witness to dispute the poor interpretation of the Jewish faith in regards to the Law and salvation? Enoch has been mentioned as the other person in this duo but I'm not so convinced since we saw Moses and Elijah meet with Jesus in the Gospels. Moses is mentioned 79 times in the NT. Many times he is referenced to prove the the incorrect thinking and misinterpretation of the Jewish faith concerning the Law and the spirit of the Law. If he were to rise and prophecy in Israel his message would be exceedingly powerful.

But again, except for Elijah, because he was named as coming before the Day of the Lord, I don't know for sure who the other witness could be.