• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1955

Hi, humility is wonderful and can be so difficult especially for males, my journey has been wonderful, and personal, I would like to share some of what I have seen with you. seems to me the two witness'es would be during the first half of the 7 years. It would seem to fit that the 5 virgins are gone from this realm at that time. They will teach and show the jews how to correctly live under the law, they will set up the temple and begin the daily sacrifice.they will be able to at any time and any number of times call down all the plages that Moses did. I am not convinced who the second witness will be maybe John.,( one old testament saint and one new?) they will be a thorn in the flesh for the new world order. at the mid-trib point, they will be killed at the arrival of the beast, this will cement peoples belief in his claiming to be god.  They will be caught up, probably on the third day.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 17/10/2017 at 11:36 PM, Diaste said:

I don't hold to replacement theology. It's nothing new and it's wrong. 

Hi Diaste,

I do not agree with replacement theology either, Israel plays a HUGE part in God's future plans, and when God mentions Israel, it IS Israel He is speaking to without a doubt, so we actually agree on this.

My points were dealing with Christ's priesthood, Jews & Gentiles, and how that peculiar NATION of Priests spoken of are in fact the followers of Christ .. this has nothing to do with replacing Israel but is what we are told about throughout the New Testament concerning the church, and His church IS THAT peculiar nation (since her people are world wide and not a nation as we usually describe a nation in the geographically fixed terms nations are defined in) but made up of millions of individuals scattered throughout the nations of the world who constitute the "body" of that peculiar nation.

Anyways, we disagree on the 70 weeks, that's okay, gonna do a little post about it soon anyways, you're welcome to be the opposing voice on it too, after all, we are commanded to test/question all things pertaining to scripture, and that is all we are doing, so on that note, have a nice day brother.

Edited by Serving
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Diaste,

I do not agree with replacement theology either, Israel plays a HUGE part in God's future plans, and when God mentions Israel, it IS Israel He is speaking to without a doubt, so we actually agree on this.

My points were dealing with Christ's priesthood, Jews & Gentiles, and how that peculiar NATION of Priests spoken of are in fact the followers of Christ .. this has nothing to do with replacing Israel but is what we are told about throughout the New Testament concerning the church, and His church IS THAT peculiar nation (since her people are world wide and not a nation as we usually describe a nation in the geographically fixed terms nations are defined in) but made up of millions of individuals scattered throughout the nations of the world who constitute the "body" of that peculiar nation.

Anyways, we disagree on the 70 weeks, that's okay, gonna do a little post about it soon anyways, you're welcome to be the opposing voice on it too, after all, we are commanded to test/question all things pertaining to scripture, and that is all we are doing, so on that note, have a nice day brother.

I suppose we could agree depending:

If that peculiar nation we all know about, well some of us know, includes every people of every tongue and nation from all over the earth, including Israelis and Jews, Muslims, lost Brazilian tribes, etc, we do agree.

If it's understood that the Jewish religion as a way pleasing God and attaining salvation is over and is a dead religion, then we agree.

If it's understood that the Jews are first and foremost the people of God and the Gentiles are adopted into Israel attaining salvation with the Jews, then we agree.

I look forward to your post on the 70th week. Starting a new discussion?

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 9/4/2017 at 8:18 PM, Sister said:

Revelation 11:3   And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

What will they prophesy besides the Coming of our Lord?

I like to throw out an answer too but first would like to ask you your view on the timing of the rapture.

On 9/5/2017 at 3:43 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Well, this is only my opinion based on Bible study. But first let's look at whom might be the two witness's that might give us a clue. I use to think the two witness's might be Enoch and Elijah, as men are appointed once to die, and then the judgment. But with further study I suspect the two witness's might be Moses and Elijah.

The is correct Dennis. Enoch is not Jewish. Not sure if they'll listen to a gentile. They didn't listen to John the Baptist. He was a Jew and they beheaded him. They didn't even listen to Jesus and crucified Him.

If any man in biblical history who can convince and turn Israel from the Mosiac Law and take up the gospel, that would be the Law himself. Every reader is allow to believe what they want. There's a lot of evidence to support Moses but this is one that really stands out imho.

The Prophet and the Law.

The second reason is I believe Enoch was a "type" of the rapture, and he symbolized the escaped of the coming judgment (the flood) and did not see physical death.

Correct. People argue the rapture can not be pre-trib because God did not rapture Noah and his family. Well, God raptured Enoch and if God had rapture Noah too, who would God use to save the animals. Noah had to stay on earth for a purpose but raptured Enoch instead for this reason.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 New International Version (NIV)

What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

17 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I like to throw out an answer too but first would like to ask you your view on the timing of the rapture.

Hi Psalms37:4

I believe the timing of the rapture is at the last trumpet (7th)

1 Corinthians 15:52   In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Resurrection, picking up of the saints, and the final destruction of Babylon is all done at the 7th trump, so end of trib.

If the resurrection (rapture) is done before the trib, then it would say before the first trump.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Sister said:

I believe the timing of the rapture is at the last trumpet (7th)

1 Corinthians 15:52   In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Resurrection, picking up of the saints, and the final destruction of Babylon is all done at the 7th trump, so end of trib.

If the resurrection (rapture) is done before the trib, then it would say before the first trump.

Ahh ok. Than I'll have to explain what the Last Trump is someday on a new thread. It'll make a lot more sense with the answer I had for this thread. Thanks for the quick response.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The two trumpets for those related to Jesus Christ are different

The 7 judgment trumpets are for the coming tribulation period

There is no connection between the two and the 7

The last trumpet in Matthew will sound for Israel alone 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

13 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Ahh ok. Than I'll have to explain what the Last Trump is someday on a new thread. It'll make a lot more sense with the answer I had for this thread. Thanks for the quick response.

Ok then you are welcome.  I will look out for your new thread, to see what your stance is on this subject.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/15/2017 at 8:29 PM, Sister said:

Ok then you are welcome.  I will look out for your new thread, to see what your stance is on this subject.

I think I can answer this question now without having to reveal the Last Trump, unless you want me to.

But one thing the two witness will tell the world is the rapture and what had happened. They're on earth for 1260 days. The first half of the tribulation is 1260 days. So when the church goes up on the first day of the tribulation, they come down. They will also let the whole world know what had happened.

Revelation 11:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”