• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I think I can answer this question now without having to reveal the Last Trump, unless you want me to.

But one thing the two witness will tell the world is the rapture and what had happened. They're on earth for 1260 days. The first half of the tribulation is 1260 days. So when the church goes up on the first day of the tribulation, they come down. They will also let the whole world know what had happened.

Revelation 11:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

The witnesses will likely prophesy about the pact with death and the coming tribulation. This will occur 3.5 years before 'great tribulation'. Great tribulation begins only at the a of d, not the onset of the last week, as Jesus said in Matt 24.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

The witnesses will likely prophesy about the pact with death and the coming tribulation. This will occur 3.5 years before 'great tribulation'.

Pact with Death? Are you talking about the peace treaty mentioned in Isaiah 28?

Isaiah 28:18 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 Your covenant with death will be annulled,
And your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
When the overflowing scourge passes through,
Then you will be trampled down by it.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Pact with Death? Are you talking about the peace treaty mentioned in Isaiah 28?

Isaiah 28:18 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 Your covenant with death will be annulled,
And your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
When the overflowing scourge passes through,
Then you will be trampled down by it.

Not the point I was making.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/28/2017 at 7:55 PM, Psalms37:4 said:

I think I can answer this question now without having to reveal the Last Trump, unless you want me to.

But one thing the two witness will tell the world is the rapture and what had happened. They're on earth for 1260 days. The first half of the tribulation is 1260 days. So when the church goes up on the first day of the tribulation, they come down. They will also let the whole world know what had happened.

Revelation 11:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Hi Psalms37:4

Thank you.  I must of missed this.

My theory is only speculation, because all we know is that if any man hurt them, then they must in this manner be killed.  They are also performing great signs and much power is being given to them by God.  I can only imagine that it would be like what Moses did, in Egypt.  To the Pharaoh, he gave the warning first, before sending the plagues on his kingdom.

But in the end times, the warning will be given to the FP and his kingdom.  The world will hate the 2 witnesses.  I also cannot see anywhere in the scriptures where the world will repent, but it says the opposite.  So just like Egypt, the Kingdom of Babylon is as stubborn, if not, worse.

As for pre-trib versus post-trib, that's interesting what you said.  I am glad to hear how you perceive these scriptures.

Look, we all know there is a small amount that will be saved from the horrible tribulation to come.  Everybody says it's the church, the church,..but the church is so divided and much corruption is set in, because of the "falling away" we were warned about.  What if that special minority is the 144K?.  They are the only ones sealed before all this happens.  What if it's these firstfruits that are spared from the wrath to come, and they are the true church standing in the end times?  I am not talking JW church, or of any denomination, but individuals who truly serve and follow the Lamb.  Have you ever considered this?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Sister said:

But in the end times, the warning will be given to the FP and his kingdom.  The world will hate the 2 witnesses.  I also cannot see anywhere in the scriptures where the world will repent, but it says the opposite.  So just like Egypt, the Kingdom of Babylon is as stubborn, if not, worse.

Hi Sister,

Sound a lot like what Jesus said here. Two things I get hated by other Christians are whenever I promote the Pre-Trib rapture and salvation on works (labor of Love toward others).

John 15:18-19 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

I think I'm gonna post a thread explaining the mystery of 1 Corinthians 15:50-55 and the Last Trump later this week. People really need to know this even if it's not what they want to hear. They can decide what they want to believe after reading it.

As for pre-trib versus post-trib, that's interesting what you said.  I am glad to hear how you perceive these scriptures.

Have you by chance read this link? I went back today revised and added a few things. Should make more sense to viewers.

http://www.cpals.net/forums/index.php?/topic/18398-scriptures-on-the-pre-tribulation-rapture/

Look, we all know there is a small amount that will be saved from the horrible tribulation to come.  Everybody says it's the church, the church,..but the church is so divided and much corruption is set in, because of the "falling away" we were warned about.  What if that special minority is the 144K?.  They are the only ones sealed before all this happens.  What if it's these firstfruits that are spared from the wrath to come, and they are the true church standing in the end times?  I am not talking JW church, or of any denomination, but individuals who truly serve and follow the Lamb.  Have you ever considered this?

That's correct. Many Christians will find out during the tribulation they were not saved as they've thought all this time. Have you ever noticed the church teaches two gospels?

Half the church on one side believes in salvation by faith alone while the other have believes in faith plus works. Two different gospels. 

There's a minority in the church as well as Israel. These are the elects, the first fruits (firstborn) of God. There's an elect of the church and the elects of Israel which are the 144,000. Elect is just short for elected, the chosen ones from God. One doesn't have to be ethnic Jewish to be an elect.

Hebrews 12:22-29 is a prophecy of the elect from the church being raptured into heaven (Hebrews 12:22-24) before God's judgment upon the earth (Hebrews 12:26) by fire (Hebrews 12:29).

Hebrews 12:22-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.