alandibat

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Since I have already researched this, we will have to agree to disagree.  

Blessings,

Willa

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Hey welcome !

Try out AV KJV1611 Is really good , i believe God preserved his word by this , if not you can always use KJV + blueletterbible which will translate your verse word by word into either Hebrew ( Old Testament ) or Greek (New Testament ) so you don't have to learn to read right now .

Gospel of salvation is found here : 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 , it's free gift of God Ephesians 2:8-9 not by works , and you are sealed with Holy Spirit Ephesians 1:13-14 after you believe that Jesus Christ paid in full for your sins when he died on cross by shedding his own blood 1 John 2:2 , Hebrews 9:11-14 , and he is the only mediator between God and you not some priest in church 1 Timothy 2:5 .

I also suggest going to youtube and looking for "24 hour bible study by Chuck Missler " for good start :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

4 hours ago, alandibat said:

Hi, and may the Peace be with you all!

I found this forum interesting because it tries to be non-deno. I also do not want to join a denomination, since i was in one and i was unaware of it until i woke up and found out that i was following lies and false doctrines.

That's when i started searching for the Original Gospel. Else everyone could tell me just what they wanted, since there are so many different translations and also doctrines that differ.

So i went seeking  and praging for months until i found a copy of the Original Aramaic Gospel, which was used for all Greek translations and all English translations.

A lot said that it was originally in Greek. But that didn't make sense since there were a lot of different Greek texts. They even change the Greek texts up to this day. So this either means that it is a translation or they are changing the words of God. And some even admitted that they believed that there was no Original anymore which didn't make any sense. So yeah, a lot of signs that it was and is Aramaic.

Now i try to learn the language and read the original instead of relying only on translations.

Further, i hope that i will learn from questions and analyses here on this forum.

May God guide us more, and perfect Hes Light for us!

Peace.

Welcome.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Since I have already researched this, we will have to agree to disagree.  

Blessing

Well how do you define research?

What mad you think that the Aramaic is not the Original?

Saying something doesnt make it true, even the Anti Christ says that he is the Messiah.

Edited by alandibat

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome to Worthy :)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

11 hours ago, alandibat said:

I will not make a translation.

I searched for the "original Greek" but i couldn't find a majority text which is being preserved.

Think about this: How would you know, if the majority texts are less like the originals, that other texts, unless you had the originals penned by the authors from the first century. Without these nearly 2000 year old documents, you have nothing to compare with.

There are different Greek texts, thus indicating that its either that they changed the words of God or they are changing the Greek translations.

Agreed, and we have to live and take into consideration, these minor issues.

Have you searched for the Original?

No, have you? I have no time or resourses, the clearances nor the expertise, to go digging around the Holy Land in what would almost certainly be a failed search. Likely, they do not exist, or if they do, they would just be scraps of papyrus, with more holes than words.

What do you know about the Aramaic Original Gospel?

Not that much, like you, I am limited by what others have written.

Did you even study Greek?

Yes, and it is ongoing! How about you? That is why I suggested that you cannot just take a course here or there, or use some outdated lexicon and then think you will discover something that has eluded the translators to this point in time.

Did you even do any research? Or are you just copy and pasting what the majority says?

Yes, of course, but I, like you, and limited to copy and paste, or repeating something I have read or heard. Nothing I say on the topic, will be original with me, and if it is, you should not trust it at all. I am not a person who has made it my life's work, and neither are you.

Sorry, but i do not believe that there are no copies of the original gospel anymore.

That is of course, up to you, I will put it this way though, there is no credible evidence that an original gospel exists, and on some matters, I prefer evidence to wishful thinking.

And i would like to ask you to stop saying that. Fear God, fear Hes Word, fear the Messiah. Because that's a lie about the Holy Spirit.

There, I do not even have a clue what you are trying to say, so I won't comment on that.

By the way, I cannot resist mentioning the irony, of you going on and on about the gospel in Aramaic, while you are (as I write this) using a picture of the psalms, written in Arabic, over which the words "The Gospel" have been added, as your avatar. :laugh:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

You started discussing. And tell me not to discuse? Lol.

Do you even know what you are talking about? The picture is an Aramaic Scripture of the Gospel.

Anyways, i have done my research. For months i was praying.

I didnt care in what language it was. All i cared about was the original.

I couldnt find the original in the Greek texts. There are many Greek texts, indicating its a translation, just like the English many texts.

Which one do you "follow"? The Nestle Aland? The Westcott and hortt? The Textus Receptus? Codex Vaticanus? The Alexandrian texts? The Antioch texts? The texts from the Byzantine time etc.?

This alone is evidence. I do not have to dig or follow anyones saying for that.

Further, what Greek text do you uphold as the Original? I cant you serious, there are multiple Greek texts, you cant just choose one.. There has to be just one. But thats only the case with the Aramaic text.

I do not like history. But at least only the Aramaic one said and is the oldest, older then Greek, and haves traditions saying that they copied it from penned down texts from the Apostles.

Edited by alandibat

15 minutes ago, alandibat said:

Further, what Greek text do you uphold as the Original? I cant you serious, there are multiple Greek texts, you cant just choose one.. There has to be just one. But thats only the case with the Aramaic text.

I do not hold any Greek texts as the originals. I believe, that Matthew, wrote Matthew's gospel, and it has been lost in antiquity, but it' message has been preserved. Same with the Gospels of Mark and John and Luke. First century Christians, quoted Greek texts, not Aramaic, except where the Greek texts quoted Aramaic.

We have extant Greek texts going back to the first century, what do we have for Aramaic gospels, fourth century. Amazing how the 'original' that you think we have is three hundred years later that the Greek. Awesome thinking there!

I am not concerned that we do not have the original text. We have the original U.S. Constitution, but the later copies still have the same message. Works the same way here. The word of God, is not ink on paper, it is what He wants to communicate, from His heart to ours. The mechanics of textual transmission is important to understand, but the fact that God is able to get His message to us, is what really matters. I believe He is able and has done that, in millions of Bible we have at our disposal. I do not need an Aramaic translation to try to reinterpret the Bible to says something else, I am satisfied with the Bible we have, and I run my life by them.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

9 hours ago, alandibat said:

There are multiple Greek texts. The Nestle Aland is a Koine Greek text and changed already for at least 27 times. And that text is just a few hundred years old. I am not even talking about the Greek texts from Alexandria or from Antioch, or from the Byzantine time etc.

The nestle aland is a greek amalgamation of texts from alexandria. The byzantine text type are texts that were preserved mainly in asia minor and greece, usually called the majority text. It has more agreeing fragments than the alexandrian, but is not as old.

49 minutes ago, alandibat said:

I couldnt find the original in the Greek texts. There are many Greek texts, indicating its a translation, just like the English many texts.

I'm not sure why this follows. As ome states above, there are many copies of the US constitution, probably hundreds of millions, but it is not a translation of the original text. In fact, the massive number of copies would indicate that it is more likely to be the original. Usually the originals are by far more copied than translations, at the time of publication, anyway. How many copies of the US constitution do you think exist in russian or nigerian compared to how many are in english?

There will not be removed one letter or one dot from the Tora, until everything is accomplished!

That Book is thousands of years old!

And still preserved in the time when our Lord Jesus the Messiah was on earth.

A miracle! I do not believe that the Tora changed in these 2000 +/- years later. So why would i believe that the Psalms and the Gospel are changed, later messages, especially the Gospel!

Even if they are translations, that is not really relevant. The septuagint was a translation of the tanakh, which is basically the old testament bible as you and I know it. Jesus Himself and the new testament authors mostly quoted the septuagint. This goes to show two things for sure. One is that God's word can be and is preserved through translations, because Christ, nor the apostles in writing in an inspired manner, would never have quoted inaccurate text. The other is that it was perfectly acceptable to use greek language texts as teaching tools at the time of the writing of the scriptures themselves. This leads one to ask - why would the greek old testament be quoted in an aramaic writing of the gospels? I'm not saying that it couldn't be, just that it doesn't seem very likely. The new testament authors were primarily writing to an audience that largely spoke greek as a primary language.

You bring up some good points there Steve, as I was reading them, it occured to me, that a wise God, could use a language (Koine Greek) in order to not only reach a border audience (which it did) but take advantage of the fact, that Greek is more precise, than Hebrew and Aramaic, harder to misunderstand. So, when the time was right, bring Alexander the Great into power, have him simplify Greek so that more people could understand it, and that it would be understood more perfectly, then have Him conquer the world, so that the language would be spread far and wide.

Then, as "fate" would have it, Greek speaking Jews in Alexandria, would translate the Hebrew that the knew, into Greek that they also knew. In this way we get things like Virgin (parthenos), for the birth of the future Messiah, instead of maiden (alma), that the Hebrew is more vague about. Also, when we look to the New Testament, and see the Septuagint quoted, the prophecies of the Old Testament, look more Messianic, that the Hebrew of the Masoretic texts indicate. No wonder they quoted the Greek.

God is really smart!