• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, and may the Peace be with you all!

I found this forum interesting because it tries to be non-deno. I also do not want to join a denomination, since i was in one and i was unaware of it until i woke up and found out that i was following lies and false doctrines.

That's when i started searching for the Original Gospel. Else everyone could tell me just what they wanted, since there are so many different translations and also doctrines that differ.

So i went seeking  and praging for months until i found a copy of the Original Aramaic Gospel, which was used for all Greek translations and all English translations.

A lot said that it was originally in Greek. But that didn't make sense since there were a lot of different Greek texts. They even change the Greek texts up to this day. So this either means that it is a translation or they are changing the words of God. And some even admitted that they believed that there was no Original anymore which didn't make any sense. So yeah, a lot of signs that it was and is Aramaic.

Now i try to learn the language and read the original instead of relying only on translations.

Further, i hope that i will learn from questions and analyses here on this forum.

May God guide us more, and perfect Hes Light for us!

Peace.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Hi alandibat,

It is likely that the "original gospel" was in Greek, not Aramaic. The writers often quoated Aramaic, because that is what Jesus primarily spoke. The majority of scholars, believe that Aramaic texts, where translated from Greek.

In any case, we do not have originals, we have copies of copies of copies of copies, regardless of the language. You are not likely to find any significant differences between them anyway. Even texts from different areas and different times, seem to have remarkable fidelity to each other, and preservation of doctrines, differences are extremely minor, and no doctrine is lost or added, unless perhaps the part about handing snakes and drinking poison is important to you.

Regarding doing your own study of original languages, good luck with that. After maybe 20 years of serious study, you might be qualified to do your own translating, until then, you are better off sticking to tried and true translations.

Welcome to Worthy.

By the way, welcoming and being welcomed, is what this area of the forum is about, not gospel text discussions.

I will not make a translation.

I searched for the "original Greek" but i couldn't find a majority text which is being preserved.

There are different Greek texts, thus indicating that its either that they changed the words of God or they are changing the Greek translations.

Have you searched for the Original? What do you know about the Aramaic Original Gospel?

Did you even study Greek? Did you even do any research? Or are you just copy and pasting what the majority says?

Sorry, but i do not believe that there are no copies of the original gospel anymore.

And i would like to ask you to stop saying that. Fear God, fear Hes Word, fear the Messiah. Because that's a lie about the Holy Spirit.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

So do you believe the gospel message hasn't been preserved?  

The gospel message is fairly simple -- Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand! :) 

God is more than able to preserve His Word ... it's the greatest Best Seller of all time. :)

BTW -- Welcome to Worthy!  

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

But you still will be relying on lexicons, which the translations rely on.

OBTW, WELCOME :)

I believe God preserves the language and the copies of the Scripture.

God created the Heavens and the Earth. He is Almighty.

33 minutes ago, George said:

So do you believe the gospel message hasn't been preserved?  

The gospel message is fairly simple -- Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand! :) 

God is more than able to preserve His Word ... it's the greatest Best Seller of all time. :)

BTW -- Welcome to Worthy!  

Thanks!

I believe that YHVH preserves Hes Words.

There will not be removed one letter or one dot from the Tora, until everything is accomplished!

That Book is thousands of years old!

And still preserved in the time when our Lord Jesus the Messiah was on earth.

A miracle! I do not believe that the Tora changed in these 2000 +/- years later. So why would i believe that the Psalms and the Gospel are changed, later messages, especially the Gospel!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, alandibat said:

And i would like to ask you to stop saying that. Fear God, fear Hes Word, fear the Messiah. Because that's a lie about the Holy Spirit.

What do you think is a lie about the Holy Spirit?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

The Torah remains the same in its original Hebrew.  It is our understanding of the language that is limited.  Some phrases are very hard to translate let alone into English.  It is easier to translate from Greek since even some English words have Greek roots.  It is true that one of the first translations was into Aramaic.  But it was translated from the original Greek and Hebrew texts.  Then the Aramaic has been translated into English, as well.  

17 minutes ago, Willa said:

What do you think is a lie about the Holy Spirit?

That the Original was not Aramaic.

And that there is no copy of an Original anymore.

I believe that's a lie, made by the Anti Christ.

• Oy Vey! 1

9 minutes ago, Willa said:

The Torah remains the same in its original Hebrew.  It is our understanding of the language that is limited.  Some phrases are very hard to translate let alone into English.  It is easier to translate from Greek since even some English words have Greek roots.  It is true that one of the first translations was into Aramaic.  But it was translated from the original Greek and Hebrew texts.  Then the Aramaic has been translated into English, as well.  

I understand that it is hard to translate. And i would ask God to make our study easier.

But what is your evidence that the Aramaic is a translation of the Greek?

There are multiple Greek texts. The Nestle Aland is a Koine Greek text and changed already for at least 27 times. And that text is just a few hundred years old. I am not even talking about the Greek texts from Alexandria or from Antioch, or from the Byzantine time etc.

So why are there so many versions of the Greek text? Are they changing the word of God? Or is it just a translation? I have already done my own research, and most of those who claim that it is Greek do not even know Greek and are just saying it because the majority says it.

There is One Aramaic Gospel, while their are many Greek texts. Do your research and stop  saying things which you do not know.

Edited by alandibat