• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

There's no doubt in my mind man is experimenting with weather modification, mostly as a tool of war, and secondly maybe as a way to relieve drought stricken areas. I could cite references but why waste ink?

A secular humanist might say, "you don't fool with mother nature" or butter. I say, you don't fool around with God's complex creation, and that goes for DNA modification and humanist longevity also. When the genie comes out of the bottle, only the Lord can put it back. 

I've wondered about the plagues and judgments during the tribulation, how many of the plagues are supernatural, and how many are man induced that God allows? God has used our own human stupidity in the past to judge, punish and correct us for His glory. 

But to answer that question directly, NO. It's takes a tremendous amount of heat to form a hurricane from ocean water off the coast of Africa. If they found a way to produce that much energy without fossil fuels, we wouldn't be using combustibles. Sorry! Forgot about the petroleum lobbyists in the swamp?

Interesting post. Worth some thought :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Willa said:

In a sense perhaps it was done by man.  I understand that most hurricanes originate over the Sahara.  And that at one time it was not all desert but became one through wars destroying the land, and by overgrazing such.  When the desert was much smaller the storms also were less severe.  Seems like I saw this on the Weather Channel, but it may have been from other sources as well since I have seen some of this go on in my lifetime.  

Yep, I agree. Looking at a map of the Sahara and the swath of the Sahara Desert, it appears it must have started in East Africa? Guessing from land overuse, cattle and animals, plowing, loss of root systems and a change of weather patterns. The prevalent winds of that area are from East to West. What would a plague of locusts of Biblical proportions do that started in E. Africa during a drought, and swept westward? 

If memory serves, I think we came close to having our own Desert in Colorado back in the 1800's by plowing up the prairie grass's because of planting. There was an epidemic of locusts at the time, and unknowingly they eradicated the locusts by plowing the ground and thus killing the locust eggs. Or it was something like that anyway, I never could tell a good story...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I just heard that Irma is now only 3 knotts away from a category 6 ... the largest storm ever recorded.... praying!!

I saw that huge thing :blink: I posted it over at " Here comes Irma".

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

There has been some debate and discussion on the internet that Hurricane Harvey was man made. What do you think?

HAARP can do things to change and guide those kinds of things, but I didn't see any signs of it happening.   The high energy causes weird things to show up on radars while it is happening.   I have acquaintances that monitor the locations we know about for transmitting and none of them emailed me that something was up.

However as warm as the gulf was, it would be totally natural for Harvey to have done what it did all by itself.   the weather patterns across the US caused it to stall out for so long and those weather patterns are also quite normal for this time of year.

I think it was the devil that caused the storms that killed Job's kids, so maybe he might be involved....   all upset about something Trump was doing.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

HAARP can do things to change and guide those kinds of things, but I didn't see any signs of it happening.   The high energy causes weird things to show up on radars while it is happening.   I have acquaintances that monitor the locations we know about for transmitting and none of them emailed me that something was up.

However as warm as the gulf was, it would be totally natural for Harvey to have done what it did all by itself.   the weather patterns across the US caused it to stall out for so long and those weather patterns are also quite normal for this time of year.

I think it was the devil that caused the storms that killed Job's kids, so maybe he might be involved....   all upset about something Trump was doing.

Maybe harp can do things.  I don't know.   For sure the water is warm.  IRMA is a big girl with one hundred and eighty mph fangs that thing grew.

Seriously don't think though any thing trump Obama and hillery do will make the devil mad.   Not in the least.   this world is tanked.  but we have the LORD

so no fear .   Just praise the LORD.

how can you watch the things going on in south Texas and say the world has tanked....    governments may have but our people have not.   We have a rural Baptist Church about ten miles from my house that is filling several semi's full of food clothing and stuff for babies that will be going to the Texas coast next week......   Once it hit Facebook it really takes off in getting donations... 

Most of the People in Oklahoma have not tanked, but are hard working people that take care of each other when needs arise.

The American people haven't tanked yet, we've just stopped voting right.    Or don't have anyone decent to vote for...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hurricanes are not man made.  We are too small to make an impact on this earth. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

On 9/5/2017 at 2:07 PM, Abby-Joy said:

I just heard that Irma is now only 3 knotts away from a category 6 ... the largest storm ever recorded.... praying!!

There is no such thing as a cat 6 hurricane. That is an internet hoax

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

This thread is frightening.

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

There is no such thing as a cat 6 hurricane. That is an internet hoax

There are people talking about making a cat 6.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1