• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

21 minutes ago, LPTSTR said:

But from my experience I can tell that God only answers prayers of those who already have nice social life and not of people like me.

You are mistaken, my friend... God loves you and He will answer your prayers. I already experienced it.

"Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him." - Acts 10:34-35

"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us." - 1 John 5:14

21 minutes ago, LPTSTR said:

My only hope is that one day I somehow manage to rise my status so high that I wouldnt depend on God anymore.

We will always be completely dependent on God... We can do nothing without Him.

"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." - John 15:5

God bless you in Jesus' name! Amen.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • This is Worthy 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I felt this way as well when I was a new Christian.  But I had not surrendered my life completely to God.  One day God used me to supply someone else's need before they knew about it themselves.  I was there what they opened up the bank notice that they were $50. overdrawn with a $5. penalty.  Would you believe that my friend provided the $50. and I had provided the $5?  I had never heard of the people before and God had directed me to go to another town and give it to them.  I hadn't even given to my church before, let alone to anyone else.  But God made me aware that He would take care of me in the same way.  Praise God.!  I immediately started weeping and surrendered my whole life to Him.  I had made such a mess of it I had nothing to lose.  So I started taking my problems to Him and finding the solutions in the Bible.  

No longer was I so concerned about what others thought of me.  I was most concerned about God.  And He already accepted me because of Jesus' death on the cross for my sins.  I was already His child!  I was among those whom God loves.  And what others thought, even other Christians, didn't count for much because God accepts and loves me.  What matters is how much I love and forgive them.  Jesus lives in me and He in me loves and forgives them for their being hateful and inconsiderate.   He died for them, too.  Even Christians can be cliquish and mean when they haven surrendered themselves to God.  There but for the grace of God there go I.  So He showed me my self righteousness that caused me to be unforgiving and unloving toward them.  He showed me that only Christ in me can live the Christian life.  So I was to allow His life in me to help me walk in the Spirit.  The answer to Romans 7 is in Romans 8.  Walk in the Spirit and focus on Christ.  He will help you walk on the water like Peter!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

On 9/5/2017 at 9:48 PM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I am not sure I should post about this here but this is the only place I can talk, then sorry if I am making a mistake.

It feels impossible for me to have a normal life like everybody else, people have friends, take pictures, talk with each other, share feelings, etc.

I would like to have (real) friends, to talk, share my feelings, expose myself comfortably, etc... But it feels so hard I cannot make it, and if I do it I feel so bad I don't want to do it again.

It all seems of extreme complexity, living in society, building relationships, knowing people, do things in the right order and in the correct way on the streets and buildings... I cannot explain very well.

Like when I talk to people and their reaction is negative, I feel like I did something wrong and I don't want to try again... I feel rejected and avoided by everyone, like they don't want to know me or they think I am not the type of person they should stay near.

What I would like to do that I do not do and when I do I feel like I should not do it. I do not know what to do, and people don't seem to understand me very well. And it seems I do not understand people very well too.

Sorry if this sounds confusing.. English is not my first language.

Thank you!

Hi, Renan, I am so glad that you have already had such a response here to your thread. I hope that some of what has been shared here is an encouragement to you. Sometimes in a sea of answers given to a question, just a simple piece of advice can stand out and make such an impact. Looking forward to hearing feedback to this post in time to come :) Blessings 

Encourage One Another.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

It feels impossible for me to have a normal life like everybody else, people have friends, take pictures, talk with each other, share feelings, etc.

I would like to have (real) friends, to talk, share my feelings, expose myself comfortably, etc... But it feels so hard I cannot make it, and if I do it I feel so bad I don't want to do it again.

It all seems of extreme complexity, living in society, building relationships, knowing people, do things in the right order and in the correct way on the streets and buildings... I cannot explain very well.

Wow, I can't believe I'm reading this... I'm going through the exact same thing, that is why I decided to try out this forum. 

I've been alone and friend-less for a very long time and have more and less gotten used to it.  My family members who are Non-believers think that I'm such a loser. 

You know, I would really love to pray for you, however it's difficult to remember someone in prayers when your profile name is " 4LdKHVCzRDj2 ".

If you truly desire for friends, then I believe God will answer.  But be wise because I know satan will bring you all kinds of bullies and abusers like he did to me. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

On 9/23/2017 at 3:54 PM, LPTSTR said:

I know you feelings but I can not help you. I also feel lonely with no real real life friends. God can. But from my experience I can tell that God only answers prayers of those who already have nice social life and not of people like me. My only hope is that one day I somehow manage to rise my status so high that I wouldnt depend on God anymore. I can tell from experience, that I have wen through in my life that hoping on God in such situations is last thing you want to do. You can never be sure that it is His will to help You.

Many times he does not answer our prayers as we want because he knows how destructive that would be. Not getting everything we ask for is not a sign that God doesn't care about us or has abandoned us. Rather we should look inward and ask why we're asking for what we're asking for, if it's really right for us, if we're ready for it, etc.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/5/2017 at 9:48 PM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I am not sure I should post about this here but this is the only place I can talk, then sorry if I am making a mistake.

Like when I talk to people and their reaction is negative, I feel like I did something wrong and I don't want to try again... I feel rejected and avoided by everyone, like they don't want to know me or they think I am not the type of person they should stay near.

What I would like to do that I do not do and when I do I feel like I should not do it. I do not know what to do, and people don't seem to understand me very well. And it seems I do not understand people very well too.

Sorry if this sounds confusing.. English is not my first language.

Thank you!

Prayers and words. Lord you know every secret in our heart. Every wound every sorrow. In this world we have so much conflict and competion everyone has a perspective and everyone needs to be heard. Lord we can't change alot of things. Some times just the changes your making in us can be an upheavel to or soul. You promise by your spirit a peace greater then any frustrating circumstance we face. Greater then any conflicts in society, greater then our own understanding. Give your peace that you have left with us to your children. Alot of us loose our way because of all the voices. Lord let us hear your voice and lead us in understanding. You left peace for use by Your Holy Spirit but you also braught us a sword that divides because there is no peace with some people. Help your child reconsile your word and be refreshed by you and your word. Lord You say where 2 or 3 of us come in to agreement you stand in the midst of us. We all need at least one here in the flesh that will walk with us. Jesus, Bring this child of yours a brother or sister, a friend and companion that understands and is understood. 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

I think it's best to keep things simple in seeking friends.

Do what the Lord taught us...love our neighbor as ourselves, do unto others as we would have others do unto us, and as it says in Proverbs a person must show themselves friendly to have friends.

If we do the above, I think friends will eventually come into our lives.   Also, maybe try reaching out to someone that seems to need a friend, too.

Edited by Debp