• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

A Cashless Economy
    Allow me to propose a hypothetical scenario:  One day, you are notified by your bank that a new technology is being instituted to make your lifestyle simpler, more secure, and more efficient. You (and everyone else in town) are told to come down to the bank at your earliest convenience to turn in any cash, credit cards, etc. and instead receive an account number to be embedded in your forehead or right hand. 

When it is your turn, you are asked to step up to receive this account number.  Just then, you say “Well now wait a minute!  I thought that when this time came, I would have to make a literal, conscious decision to reject Jesus Christ as my Savior!”  The man administering this process says to you, “Mr. Jones, where in the world did you get that idea.  We’re not asking you to renounce or give up anything.  We don’t care what religious preference you have, or if you have any at all.  What we are asking is just a simple procedure of receiving this account chip so that your life can be more convenient, theft-proof, counterfeit proof.  It is a foolproof system to put an end to drug dealers, counterfeiters, thieves and the like.”

So you take another look at what you thought would be the scenario.  It is a process to make life more convenient, a cashless society that does away with counterfeiting.  It is a means of making transactions easier, where the store owner simply totals up the purchase and scans your account number, subtracts it from your credit balance, etc.   On the surface, you are given a choice whether to take this mark or not.  It is a simple economic measure - a simple process that just takes a moment.  But in reality, you really have no choice at all, because the fact is that if you do not take it, you will not be part of the cashless economic system.  You will not be able to buy a loaf of bread, buy gas at the pump, pay your monthly mortgage, car, or any other loan payment.  

Economical or Ecumenical?
   What seems to be a convenient choice with a simple economic measure on the surface is really total allegiance to the “system” in the truest sense of the word.  What we thought was going to be an act of  “Denying Christ” is just exactly that, only it is taking place through a “back door” economic, convenient act.  Although it is an economic decision on the surface, it is a RELIGIOUS decision in reality.  We are taking the final last step, not only of total allegiance to a system that is the culmination of Genesis 3, but also a blatant act of shaking our fist at God, essentially saying to Him “We don’t need You anymore.  We now have anything we want, any time we want, anywhere we want.  We now can have it all, and no longer have to lean You for anything!” (Read Prov. 3:4,5)

The anti-christ is not going to force you to “give up” your faith in your religion or God (at least not at first). He will allow you to continue in your form of religion. In fact, he will welcome all religious faiths to come together in world unity!   You will be permitted to continue in your ‘’form of godliness” (but denying the power thereof). 

Spiritual Significance
   We are aware of the fact that we as believers in Jesus Christ become identified with Him in baptism.  The symbolism of death, burial and resurrection are portrayed in the act of Baptism.  In the same way, the children of Israel were “identified” in their trust in God to deliver them from Egypt:  “And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;” 1Cor 10:2".  The Israelites crossed the Red Sea on dry land.  They were not “baptized” by water - they were “baptized” by identification.  The identification process is more than a system to “identify” us in a database - it is a choice we make to make a statement who we are going to “identify” ourselves with.

One day I bought something at a retail store.  As the cashier wiped the product over the scanner, I mentioned to her about the circular  silhouette picture of a hand in the center of the gray pad.  “Do you know that’s predicted in the book of Revelation?”  She apparently knew what I was talking about, but replied that what is in Revelation is figurative, or “spiritual”.  She didn’t seem to think it was of any major concern.  The fact is, she was right - it IS spiritual.  What we find in Revelation about “taking the mark” talks about a “spiritual” conditioning process that demonstrates a literal principle.  The masses of humanity are being conditioned to accepting a mentality of subscribing to a system of putting their trust in “mammon” or “money”.  The sad part is that they are “buying” it.  

All the time the point that the little circular logo on the pad at checkouts is “figurative”, the truth of the whole scenario goes right over their heads. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6. 

Incidentally, the next time you visit a major retail outlet that have these circular gray pads with the logo I refer to above, take a close look at the way the hand is positioned on the logo.  It is a silhouette of an outstretched hand with the thumb facing right.  At first glance, it would appear to be the LEFT hand.  So you do a double take.  “Why is it illustrating the left hand, when Rev. 13:16-18 is speaking of the RIGHT hand?”

But then it dawns on you (at least it did me), that the silhouette is a picture of the hand with the palm facing UP.  When people make purchases and they are to have their account number scanned, it WILL be on the back of their RIGHT hand.  Whoever designed the silhouette knew exactly what they were doing.  Upon reading this, you may say “Well, we have nothing to worry about if they inject these computer chips in our forearm.  It doesn’t fulfill what is predicted in Revelation (yet).  To that I say, all you are doing is stalling for time and grasping for straws.  You are like the guy who takes a ride down the Bright Trail of the Grand Canyon on a Jackass that wants to walk four inches from the outside edge.  “Let’s see how close we can get before falling off” you say.  When are we going to wake up and realize what is going on right under our noses.

David Film

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

An Antichrist won't rise to power without God wanting it to happen.

If God doesn't want it, it simply won't happen.

Isaiah 45:7

I am the Lord, and there is no other.
7 I form the light and create darkness,
    I bring prosperity and create evil;
    I, the Lord, do all these things "

A cashless society is simply God's will if it happens.  God knew it would happen before the world began. Since God is giving permission for it to happen, he is permitting it for a reason.  The Antichrist is just fulfilling his destiny.

I'm not worrying about it.  Worry and anticipation won't do any good.  I worried that Obama was the Antichrist.  What a waste of time and energy I spent worrying about it.

Edited by spiderman1917

Romans 9: (12-22) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Spiderman1917 are you saying that humans don't have free will ?

5 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

Spiderman1917 are you saying that humans don't have free will ?

We have free will, but that will is weakened by our inclinations.  For instance, the Antichrist is inclined to be the Antichrist.  It is his destiny.  He doesn't choose his inclinations anymore than someone chooses to like ice cream or not.

Mary was destined to be the Mother of God.  She wasn't afflicted with the same inclinations as the Antichrist because she had a different destiny.  John the Baptist was destined to live off locusts, wild honey, live in the wilderness, and be beheaded for God.  His inclinations lead him to behave that way.

Neither them or the Antichrist choose the inclinations that lead to their destiny.

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

I like the earlier story by David Film.

Here is another idea. 

What if one day our sickness and disease and cancer and medical cost skyrocketing and just the general 'not feeling so good today' feeling was 'counteracted' by massive advertising campaigns imploring you to go and get the latest in vaccinations that will last you a lifetime. [Picture goofy smiling faces of well-fed people having a happy time].

"You owe it to your children and loved ones..." etc. ad nauseum. And "see, everyone is doing this" because your insurance company insists and the CDC insists and your Church insists. And, "It is the Right Thing to do.. SO DO IT"  "God will bless your Choice".

So bit by bit we all are suckered into this Health Measure.

Illness all but disappears. Sick days are no more. Insurance companies flourish since no-one now claims. The world is renewed.

Except: The 'medications' we all took, were of a DNA altering compound, accidentally discovered just before the Genome Foundations' Research Projects were disbanded due to lack of funding.
No one listened to the anomalous accidental discovery research except to note that apparently we were no longer human!

Noah was a just man, and perfect in his generations , and Noah walked with God .

This shows that Genesis 6:9 does not speak of Noah 's moral perfection, but tells us that he and his family alone had preserved their pedigree and kept it pure ”.

[http://www.cgca.net/coglinks/origin/Gen6article.pdf]

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

A good theory. And that's exactly what this would be, a good theory. Bible is very clear that taking the mark is blatant rejection of Jesus Christ. A cashless system is not exactly rejection of Jesus Christ and His salvation. The same theory could have been applied when SSN was discovered. When credit cards were discovered. When bar codes were discovered.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Remember, the MOB is worldwide so there will be many who will jump at the opportunity to become a first world country over night, so to speak. Think about all the masses living in third world countries...if they take the mark, they get the wealth distributed to them from those who refused. This is why I believe that there will be an awakening, for us who are first worlders, to what is going on. Think about it, this scenario solves the problem of how to redistribute the world's wealth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, spiderman1917 said:

An Antichrist won't rise to power without God wanting it to happen.

If God doesn't want it, it simply won't happen.

Isaiah 45:7

I am the Lord, and there is no other.
7 I form the light and create darkness,
    I bring prosperity and create evil;
    I, the Lord, do all these things "

A cashless society is simply God's will if it happens.  God knew it would happen before the world began. Since God is giving permission for it to happen, he is permitting it for a reason.  The Antichrist is just fulfilling his destiny.

I'm not worrying about it.  Worry and anticipation won't do any good.  I worried that Obama was the Antichrist.  What a waste of time and energy I spent worrying about it.

personally I think there is a difference in "wanting" it to happen and "letting" it happen...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

And what about that titlo ?