IGNORED

23rd September 2017: the Sign for the End of Times?

mr. R

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

First, there are no meteors, nor asteroids.

God does rain down hail etc.  Not saying he can not send something to hit earth.  But this is God's firmament.  No planets are out there.

God even sent me a vision recently confirming gravity was a hoax (since there is so much propaganda that says it exists).

This video is sure that asteroids will destroy part of the earth.

Guess its author will not actually be happy when this does not occur.

Better to watch and wait and not try to guess what God intends.

Plenty of Rev. 12 videos out that do not try to say this is a sign for a rapture, because they are honest and say they do not know.

Can list a few if you like.

Easy to find though.

I of course know what this sign means.  God revealed it to me in a vision.  

Since I have explained it many times, I won't go into it now.

Gravitation force is found in Bible .

Job 38:31

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Most of constelations are not bound by gravity because , they just look like constelations but they are too far away from thier starts which made them that they are not bound by gravity , but Constelations like  Pleiades and Orion have stars bound by gravity and it's confirmed in Bible .

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,455
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, other one said:

Personally, looking at the scripture, I don't see where this vision has anything to do with the return of the Lord......     more likely the devil and his followers being thrown down here amongst us, if anything.....    if so don't be deceived as to who they are and where they came from should that be the case......    

I find it kind of odd also that the Pope seems to be readying people for the appearance of ET's being disclosed, along with several groups internationally..   Maybe just an odd coincidence.    Don't know.....   we'll see.

I'm going to keep this really brief. The Vatican is involved in religion, politics, astrology and astrobiology. What's there to study in astrobiology? I also find it extremely odd the many statements coming from the Pope, the Vatican and the Vatican's top astronomer at Mt. Graham. Without going into any detail, it's obvious to me the Vatican thinks they know something we don't, and are planning / preparing for it. 

Some of the official statements and documented statements that's come forth from the Pope and Vatican seem exceptionally bizarre looking from the outside in. I do believe the Vatican has its role to play during these end-times.

I've wondered for a long time about "the lie" and the many mentions of "don't be deceived" the Bible records. What could be so powerful that it will deceive the whole world, and the very elect if it were possible? Based on documented facts and the attention they are getting, two things come to mind. 

1. ET's / UFO'S

2. The Mary aberrations.

It wouldn't surprise me if one or both had something to do with the great deception of these end-times Ouch!!! This stupid tin hat just poked me in the back of my neck...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I finally caught up on the videos last night. I've heard about it for a few years by eternalrhythmflow (Scott). I'm going to say that I am not 100% convinced. If we are to conclude that Rev 12 is going to happen this month then what about all the things that are supposed to happen in Rev 11 (two witnesses being killed etc.) and before Rev 12?

Again I'm not 100% convinced. It is interesting though.

-Rev

Edited by exrockstar

Guest Wanda01

[sigh]....I have seen so many dates set by one self-professing prophet or another and the only thing they have in common is while they might've been sincere, they were sincerely wrong!

I am reminded of Matthew 24:36, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only", as well as Acts 1:7, "And He said unto them It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power," and I disregard whatever their teaching may be, no matter who it is or how credible they may seem, as their date setting is contrary to the Word of God.

*KJV

What does matter is that we continue to go about our Father's business and we finish the race, until such a time as we are called home.

Edited by Wanda01
added more Scripture, added more in closing

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, exrockstar said:

I finally caught up on the videos last night. I've heard about it for a few years by eternalrhythmflow (Scott). I'm going to say that I am not 100% convinced. If we are to conclude that Rev 12 is going to happen this month then what about all the things that are supposed to happen in Rev 11 (two witnesses being killed etc.) and before Rev 12?

Again I'm not 100% convinced. It is interesting though.

-Rev

I have always been told that Revelation isn't in Chronological order.  

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Wanda01 said:

[sigh]....I have seen so many dates set by one self-professing prophet or another and the only thing they have in common is while they might've been sincere, they were sincerely wrong!

I am reminded of Matthew 24:36, "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (KJV) and I disregard whatever their teaching may be, no matter who it is or how credible they may seem, as their date setting is contrary to the Word of God.

What does matter is that we are found doing our Father's business.

I hope you take the time to realize that some of us who are posting on this subject are not setting the date for the return of the Lord.

Guest Wanda01
Just now, other one said:

I hope you take the time to realize that some of us who are posting on this subject are not setting the date for the return of the Lord.

Of course. I am replying in reference to the date set in the title of this post, in which I understand the discussion to be regarding. At least in part.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

4 minutes ago, Wanda01 said:

Of course. I am replying in reference to the date set in the title of this post, in which I understand the discussion to be regarding. At least in part.

But the date is just referencing a sign in the heavens. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

32 minutes ago, other one said:

I have always been told that Revelation isn't in Chronological order.  

Revelations has plenty of "then's" which tells me one thing occurs THEN the next thing follows. So there is some sort of sequence.

i.e. Rev 11 "19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened,..."

-Rev

• Thumbs Up 1

but the chapters are not necessarily in order is what I was getting at.

• Thumbs Up 2