IGNORED

23rd September 2017: the Sign for the End of Times?

mr. R

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

5 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Can not see the link (mods moved but could not locate).

Just need name of video, and channel or website on to view.  Thanks.

Jupiter does have a strange 'orbit' 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 9/7/2017 at 6:03 AM, eileenhat said:

Can not see the link (mods moved but could not locate).

Just need name of video, and channel or website on to view.  Thanks.

the link is not that one provided by @Amazing Horse, that video does not have 6.5 million views.

The video is this

Edited by OneLight
Please provide the title for people to search for. The link to YouTube was removed.

On 06/09/2017 at 8:35 PM, Blueyedjewel said:

Yes I have managed to get through half of one of his videos. My opinion hasnt changed. It is hogwash. I left a link for ya,did YOU BOTHER to check it out?

First off, i think you you check your manners. You sound too much stressed.

At that time I haven't checked that link because i thought it was your signature and something like that. Now I read it. And your link does not make any sense with my topic. Do you have some issues in reading and interpretation in English? I have never said anything about setting a date for the Return of Christ. This is a whole different question.

If you are not that smart enough, let me spell it out: 23rd September COULD possibly be a day for a Sign from heavens, and that Sign would be related to the End of Times period

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

On 07/09/2017 at 11:22 AM, Wanda01 said:

Of course. I am replying in reference to the date set in the title of this post, in which I understand the discussion to be regarding. At least in part.

As I said to another person before, this is not a date for the Return of Christ. It's just a date for a Sign. Just a Sign that could reveal something about the upcoming End of Times period.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 07/09/2017 at 8:33 AM, Dennis1209 said:

I'm going to keep this really brief. The Vatican is involved in religion, politics, astrology and astrobiology. What's there to study in astrobiology? I also find it extremely odd the many statements coming from the Pope, the Vatican and the Vatican's top astronomer at Mt. Graham. Without going into any detail, it's obvious to me the Vatican thinks they know something we don't, and are planning / preparing for it. 

Some of the official statements and documented statements that's come forth from the Pope and Vatican seem exceptionally bizarre looking from the outside in. I do believe the Vatican has its role to play during these end-times.

I've wondered for a long time about "the lie" and the many mentions of "don't be deceived" the Bible records. What could be so powerful that it will deceive the whole world, and the very elect if it were possible? Based on documented facts and the attention they are getting, two things come to mind. 

1. ET's / UFO'S

2. The Mary aberrations.

It wouldn't surprise me if one or both had something to do with the great deception of these end-times Ouch!!! This stupid tin hat just poked me in the back of my neck...

well...could you show us any documents, writings, pope's speeches (not broadcasted by Fake News a.k.a. CNN) , etc to back up your claim?

i know lots of youtube videos pointing to a Vatican or Jesuit order conspiracy but as far as I have researched about 90% of them are totally false. Actually i have realized lots of conspiracy relating to Pope Francis, but I could not see any concrete proof to back up those crazy stories.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 07/09/2017 at 7:42 AM, Amazing Horse said:

Gravitation force is found in Bible .

Job 38:31

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Most of constelations are not bound by gravity because , they just look like constelations but they are too far away from thier starts which made them that they are not bound by gravity , but Constelations like  Pleiades and Orion have stars bound by gravity and it's confirmed in Bible .

I didn't get that..... Gravitation is a law of nature and it is applied at anywhere in the Universe. Gravitations does exist among stars, constellations too.... That's Physics. Gravitation is simply the force where an object applies towards another object for the simply fact of having mass(according to Classic Physics, or Newtonian Physics). Then there is another explanation for Gravity made by Einstein(Theory of Relativity), but it would be too complicated for me to explain that here.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, mr. R said:

First off, i think you you check your manners. You sound too much stressed.

At that time I haven't checked that link because i thought it was your signature and something like that. Now I read it. And your link does not make any sense with my topic. Do you have some issues in reading and interpretation in English? I have never said anything about setting a date for the Return of Christ. This is a whole different question.

If you are not that smart enough, let me spell it out: 23rd September COULD possibly be a day for a Sign from heavens, and that Sign would be related to the End of Times period

My manners are just fine. But thank you for the concern.  Your insults  towards me will not go unnoticed. You are breaking the terms of the forums. 

The link makes perfect sense. The topic  addresses those who are date setters.   It is foolishness  to set your mind on such silly things.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

6 hours ago, mr. R said:

I didn't get that..... Gravitation is a law of nature and it is applied at anywhere in the Universe. Gravitations does exist among stars, constellations too.... That's Physics. Gravitation is simply the force where an object applies towards another object for the simply fact of having mass(according to Classic Physics, or Newtonian Physics). Then there is another explanation for Gravity made by Einstein(Theory of Relativity), but it would be too complicated for me to explain that here.

Gravitation does literally nothing on such large scales , most of universe is bound together with  "hidden glue " that scientist call dark matter which is holding all together , most of universe is plasma .

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 7.09.2017 at 0:31 PM, eileenhat said:

First, there are no meteors, nor asteroids.

God does rain down hail etc.  Not saying he can not send something to hit earth.  But this is God's firmament.  No planets are out there.

God even sent me a vision recently confirming gravity was a hoax (since there is so much propaganda that says it exists).

This video is sure that asteroids will destroy part of the earth.

Guess its author will not actually be happy when this does not occur.

Better to watch and wait and not try to guess what God intends.

Plenty of Rev. 12 videos out that do not try to say this is a sign for a rapture, because they are honest and say they do not know.

Can list a few if you like.

Easy to find though.

I of course know what this sign means.  God revealed it to me in a vision.  It is a very complicated explanation though and one that this thread it not about.

I mentioned in some of my previous posts.  ie. about the resurrected saints taking their thrones.

A simpler viewpoint is that it signifies the birth of the temple of God here on Earth.

Rev. 11:1

"King James Bible
And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein."

Here we see that God is measuring (preparing for) his temple to be planted on earth.

This takes place before the women gives birth in Rev. 12:1-5.

Rev. 12:5 states

"King James Bible
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

Many have said the child here is Jesus.  Many have said it is the Church.

Let us look at it more closely however.

Jesus is at Gods right hand in heaven.

That leaves the Church being born as more likely here.

Going deeper, God revealed to me in multiple visions that the resurrected saints have returned and Oct. 31st, 2017 is the most likely date they will take their thrones.

Other videos on Rev. 12 note that beyond Sept. 23rd, there are more important dates.

Sept. 23rd is therefore just the 'kick off' date for more important 'spiritual' action later then.

Since we can not see who is a resurrected saint and who isn't, no one will note them 'taking their thrones'.

I can attest that we will see only subtle changes, but very relevant changes moving us away from the brink (ie. end)....for that is what satan's minions have planned for this time, for us.

All I have been doing for weeks is analyzing data and speaking with God.

It has been a very difficult time.

I don't know which Jesus you believe that you said 31 October ,because my Jesus said nobody knows day or hour  in Matthew 24:36 and God does not change as seen in Malachi 3:6 , so you either lie about that date or you talk with some other spirit not God .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, mr. R said:

well...could you show us any documents, writings, pope's speeches (not broadcasted by Fake News a.k.a. CNN) , etc to back up your claim?

i know lots of youtube videos pointing to a Vatican or Jesuit order conspiracy but as far as I have researched about 90% of them are totally false. Actually i have realized lots of conspiracy relating to Pope Francis, but I could not see any concrete proof to back up those crazy stories.

"Exo-Vaticana"   by Dr. Thomas Horn

"Petrus Romanus"  by Dr. Thomas Horn

You should find both of these interesting

and you might want to check your own manors concerning Blueyedjewel.