• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/7/2017 at 1:33 AM, peeday said:

Broken, incomplete, abandoned, alone, terrified, frustrated, depressed. The idea of getting on my knees is laughable. How can he allow me to fall so low, yet again... Night terrors... if someone reads me another scripture.. or tells me how much He loves me.. I will shudder. this is not a life worth living.
I am tired reading God's promises, it hurts even more. He has deceived me. I am done. I might be gone even before you get the chance reply this post. I know my family loves me but I can't see them suffer no more. Time heals, they will move on at some time. I just can't do this no more. THIS IS THE END..

evil spirits are the ones that cause evil, but there is a true God That never causes evil - it is very important for believers to believe that, because religious beliefs different from this may be a reason for demons to cause them evil if they accept such beliefs as true - the true God has been on the "Heavens", while this world has been ruled by demons, and there has been a struggle between the "Light" and the "darkness" since the beginning of the eternity, which is one of the reasons why the true God has been in a state of incomplete wakefulness for not a few people in this world since the seventh day - right practice of faith and righteous prayers can wake Him not only for the one who practices the faith righteously but also for many others

Matthew 24:20-21 (NASB) "pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.",

Mark 9:29 (NHEB) "he said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing, except by prayer and fasting."",

Acts 16:31 (NLT) "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household."

the world is home to all people living in it

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I care...:wub:...hugs.

hello, peeday :)

desi

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Life here is under the curse of God because of sin that we do... in order for it to be bearable you have to be born again 'according to Jesus'... New birth occurs when we open our dead hearts door and ask if He, The Lord Jesus, will come into us and live! True repentance for our own selves occurs when we realize that we deserve God's wrath for what kind of person we are without His presence within...  Prayed...Love, Steven 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Hi there. Welcome. I wish your circumstances were better.
It is an awful thing to be homeless without hope or a friend.
The only sure friend I have is Yeshua, Jesus, God, The Word, The Light of men. THE ONE.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Its one day at a time, & you have got through a few now even though its not easy.

Can you get some medical help? depression is real & when you are there if feels forever, but it will pass, as you know.

You are still here & WE want you here.

This may sound crazy but try to get up at first light in the morning it creates melatonin for the brain, next you would not believe exercise Has medically been proven to do wonders. Please try it for yourself no one else can do it for you, if it doesn't work you'll be fit to end it. Brother WE really want you here.

When you don't want to pray, that is the time you need it most.

God bless