• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

We did! We fight with so called christians to DEFEND THE TRUTH!

THEN WOMAN...STAND FOR THE TRUTH!! Start lining up with the Word and stop writing the Word to match your opinionated mind.

Just now, Denadii said:

THEN WOMAN...STAND FOR THE TRUTH!! Start lining up with the Word and stop writing the Word to match your opinionated mind.

THEN MAN Why dont you quit playing your games and get serious about defending truth and not false teachings? Your ears have been tickled long enough.

Its better we warn you than you stand in front of the living God and he judge you for speaking without knowledge defending a wolve in sheeps clothing!!

• Group:  Senior Member

4 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

THEN MAN Why dont you quit playing your games and get serious about defending truth and not false teachings? Your ears have been tickled long enough.

Its better we warn you than you stand in front of the living God and he judge you for speaking without knowledge defending a wolve in sheeps clothing!!

Frankly  I think I can honestly say that I've been a Christian for longer than you've been alive.  I do know what I'm talking about and I am not ignorant of the Word.   But you......

8 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

In this particular instance, you are the one who is decidedly not lined up with the Word.

It would be painfully easy for you to find out for yourself exactly what is wrong with Osteen's doctrine.  You could have gone to Pulpit & Pen, or Pirate Christian radio.  Any Polemics or Discernment site has multiple articles about exactly what is wrong with both Osteen's doctrine, and WoF doctrine in general.  But you are here defending him and you do not even know what the man teaches.

As I said.  I'm not defending him.  I'm telling you that you're wrong in judging.  But I've already said that and you said that you're just too smart to make a mistake. 

Edited by George
Removed Condescending Remark

1 minute ago, Denadii said:

Frankly  I think I can honestly say that I've been a Christian for longer than you've been alive.  I do know what I'm talking about and I am not ignorant of the Word.   But you......

Matthew 7:21-23

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

In the first place,you have no idea how old I am. In the second place,your lack of understanding says alot about your "christianity"

DENADII: You have never listened to him but you defend him? Where is the wisdom in THAT?

You dont have first hand knowledge of what he teaches so you are in no position to defend him OR call him called by God! That is just plain ludicrous !!

2 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

That's a pretty bold statement, considering you know none of the ages of people here. Not to mention the length of time someone is a Christian wins you about as much of a "prize" as being elected "Chief of Bubblegum Chewing".

Well, sir....If they fight like children.....

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

And here you people stand. Fighting a man.  The man is a false teacher!  Blah blah....And you're doing it all wrong.   You are not supposed to fight a man.  That's where you are wrong.  If he is a false teacher,  his teaching comes from the enemy.  The man is not the enemy.  But your pride won't let you see that?

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (CJB)

For although we do live in the world, we do not wage war in a worldly way; because the weapons we use to wage war are not worldly. On the contrary, they have God’s power for demolishing strongholds. We demolish arguments and every arrogance that raises itself up against the knowledge of God; we take every thought captive and make it obey the Messiah.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Get on the stick people.  You say you know the Word.  Ok..So obey the word and stop attacking a man. 

James 4:7 (CJB)

Therefore, submit to God. Moreover, take a stand against the Adversary, and he will flee from you.

I should have given this to you at the start instead of being drawn into a stupid fight. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

42 minutes ago, Denadii said:

And here you people stand. Fighting a man.  The man is a false teacher!  Blah blah....And you're doing it all wrong.   You are not supposed to fight a man.  That's where you are wrong.  If he is a false teacher,  his teaching comes from the enemy.  The man is not the enemy.  But your pride won't let you see that?

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (CJB)

For although we do live in the world, we do not wage war in a worldly way; because the weapons we use to wage war are not worldly. On the contrary, they have God’s power for demolishing strongholds. We demolish arguments and every arrogance that raises itself up against the knowledge of God; we take every thought captive and make it obey the Messiah.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Get on the stick people.  You say you know the Word.  Ok..So obey the word and stop attacking a man. 

James 4:7 (CJB)

Therefore, submit to God. Moreover, take a stand against the Adversary, and he will flee from you.

I should have given this to you at the start instead of being drawn into a stupid fight. 

That will usually work on the devil but on muggers and the like not so much.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 9/7/2017 at 6:00 AM, shiloh357 said:

The Failure of the Prosperity Gospel Illustrated During Harvey

Many people think that if you don't have the prosperity of this world you are not in fellowship with God... But I think a sign of fellowship with God is spiritual prosperity, and not material.

"For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content." - 1 Timothy 6:7-8

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." - Matthew 6:24

The reality is that no natural disasters can take away your salvation, but all the material things can vanish at any time.

Thank God. Always!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2