TheBride123

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone is talking about the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens. I have tried to make post elsewhere, however I have been met with great insult and persecution. Is this the forum which receives this message? I am non denominational.

I simply believe in truth. Yeshua. I will not post everything I know immediately. I will start with this.

The rev.12 sign can only be understood through prophecy and Wisdom is the spirit of prophecy. In Hebrew Jupiter is called Zedek, Zedek is short for Melchizedek. The story unfolding in the heavens is Zedek= King planet Jupiter

enters the womb of a virgin=Miriam (Mary). The birth of Christ is being glorified. Second the Bride = Church, third Israel. All that I post will be the Will Of The True Shepard= Orion in ancient Hebrew times represents- (and still does ) The will of the true Shepard.  The fullness of Jew and Gentile is at hand (THE WHOLENESS OF THE BRIDE).  The Revelation 12 sign will be my topic of discussion . I hope this will be accepted. If so, I will explain everything in detail that I know.

Edited by TheBride123

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Welcome the Bride,

most but not all here are non denominational. As far as the Sept. 23rd thingy, I'll get back to you on the 24th. :P

Not sure what that means. I'm simply  Christian. Nor do I get, I'll get back to you on the 24th. Thank you for your welcome though.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

25 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

Everyone is talking about the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens. I have try to make post elsewhere, however I have been met with great insult and persecution. Is this the forum which receives this message? I am non denominational.

I simply believe in truth. Yeshua. I will not post everything I know immediately. I will start with this.

The rev.12 sign can only be understood through prophecy and Wisdom is the spirit of prophecy. In Hebrew Jupiter is called Zedek, Zedek is short for Melchizedek. The story unfolding in the heavens is Zedek= King planet Jupiter

enters the womb of a virgin=Miriam (Mary). The birth of Christ is being glorified. Second the Bride = Church, third Israel. All that I post will be the Will Of The True Shepard= Orion in ancient Hebrew times represents- (and still does ) The will of the true Shepard.  The fullness of Jew and Gentile is at hand (THE WHOLENESS OF THE BRIDE).  The Revelation 12 sign will be my topic of discussion . I hope this will be accepted. If so, I will explain everything in detail that I know.

Hi TheBride123 and welcome!!! Hope you like it here!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi and welcome to worthy.    post here a few more times and when you get past 5 you can join in the other threads that are talking about that subject....     

Ideas range all over the place as to what it might mean.

Well , there is not much to say about myself other than I have been redeemed among men , I love Yeshua and would like to share my understanding of what is going on. I do not subscribe to internet speculations only prophecy- and the truth they reveal about the sign. Prophecy reveals the meaning of the stars in the heavens. The stars do not reveal the meaning of prophecy. It is a season only ( The True Shepard can reveal).  "Can you bind Pleiades chains or loosen the reins of Orion" Job38:31 = Can you force the will of the True Shepard?  "Can you bind Pleiades in chains= Put the false churches in chains. Only Christ can,  and it is the season for this, through His 144,000 chosen souls , Rev. 14 (The Lamb and 144,00).

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Most of the talk today concerning Sept 23rd disaster day references Rev 12. Sorry if that wasn't your intent.

BTW, before you plunge in on topics we like you to take two or three posts to introduce yourself.

Is this one of those forums where there is a denomination at the top but it is not revealed? They look for gems- but really only push their own views and are really not open to truth. They, deep down inside believe they hold all truth. THE WOMAN FOLLY: is loud ; she is undisciplined and without knowledge. She sits at the door of her house, on a seat at the highest point of the city, Calling out to those who pass by, who go on their way "Let all who are simple come here!" She says to those who lack judgement, "Stolen water is sweet; Food eaten in secret is delicious!" But little do they know that the dead are there, That her guests are in the depths of the grave. PROVERBS:9:13.  I must test also. If I am to reveal myself and what I know- so too, must you. I have only scratched the surface with what I have already revealed. Sincerely- who am I dealing with. What is your denomination?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Welcome Bride123. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

Is this one of those forums where there is a denomination at the top but it is not revealed? They look for gems- but really only push their own views and are really not open to truth. They, deep down inside believe they hold all truth. THE WOMAN FOLLY: is loud ; she is undisciplined and without knowledge. She sits at the door of her house, on a seat at the highest point of the city, Calling out to those who pass by, who go on their way "Let all who are simple come here!" She says to those who lack judgement, "Stolen water is sweet; Food eaten in secret is delicious!" But little do they know that the dead are there, That her guests are in the depths of the grave. PROVERBS:9:13.  I must test also. If I am to reveal myself and what I know- so too, must you. I have only scratched the surface with what I have already revealed. Sincerely- who am I dealing with. What is your denomination?

I've been here since late December of 2003 and many people are here that were there then....   we do know a lot about each other...   actually more than some realize if we have good memories.    

Personally I don't have a denomination.   I was raised in the Church of Christ till about 17 when I found what I'd been taught wasn't really what the Bible says and since that time I've kind of just studied myself.   Been to and part of many denominations but really never found one I could really agree with.

We attend a Nazarene Church because the people there do really love and care for each other.....   I see the Spirit Moving within the church members even though some of the doctrine I really can't see.

So how about yourself?

18 minutes ago, other one said:

I've been here since late December of 2003 and many people are here that were there then....   we do know a lot about each other...   actually more than some realize if we have good memories.    

Personally I don't have a denomination.   I was raised in the Church of Christ till about 17 when I found what I'd been taught wasn't really what the Bible says and since that time I've kind of just studied myself.   Been to and part of many denominations but really never found one I could really agree with.

We attend a Nazarene Church because the people there do really love and care for each other.....   I see the Spirit Moving within the church members even though some of the doctrine I really can't see.

So how about yourself?

I was baptized in the Roman Catholic Church, my family were not strict believers, I have had many obstacles. I bounced around to many different denominations much like yourself. I know the Vatican is the Mother of Prostitutes and along with Rome is going to fall.  I know the Vatican stole all practices from the middle eastern Orthodox churches which are the closest to the epicenter of the first church.

I adhere to all the practices of the the First Church institute by Christ through- first Miriam Mother of God Incarnate and the Apostles. I believe wherever two or three are gathered in His name there too the Lord is.

I understand the apostasy- and it is more than what most understand it to be. It is far more along than many know and started much , much earlier than now. God Bless

Edited by TheBride123

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

1 hour ago, TheBride123 said:

Everyone is talking about the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens. I have try to make post elsewhere, however I have been met with great insult and persecution. Is this the forum which receives this message? I am non denominational.

You don't even need to see that sign , you can just count years in Bible and check out prophecy in Genesis 6:3 , Jesus fullfilled 350+ prophecy and 4 out of 7 feasts so far but people act like he will miss this one in genesis , because they are not ready and love thier sin.

edit . Forgot to say hello :)

Edited by Amazing Horse