IGNORED

Signs in the heavens

TheBride123

8 minutes ago, other one said:

interestingly it several generations for the lifespan to drop below 120 in the line of Jesus.  Joseph was the first to live less then 120. I have been fascinated in how the life spans slowly reduced.

Yes , I have pondered that too.  I think it had to do with the "bubble"  "of misty water"no longer being around the earth. The earth no longer had protection from UV rays and such and it took yrs to fully come to fruition. 

God stated that man will no longer live past 120 yrs but that doesnt mean he meant instantaneously.

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

He will not miss this feast. This is the wedding feast Rev19. but will happen after the fall of the Vatican and the destruction of Rome. The 6th seal is going to be opened, the sealing of the 144,000- 12,000

of every tribe of Israel will commence . The first trumpet is the destruction of Rome. The sixth seal is a polar shift which will move the mountains from their foundation Rev.6:12. that is what the sign is heralding in. The bride will be protected like the Israelite's in Goshen Egypt. Exodus 9:22-26.  The witnesses will appear after the pole shift. How will the pole shift occur? I will create a post explaining

everything.

No because what you say would contradict with 2 Thessalonians 2:7-9

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

6 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

No because what you say would contradict with 2 Thessalonians 2:7-9

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Before I respond what do you understand this to mean?

Just now, TheBride123 said:

Before I respond what do you understand this to mean?

Holy Spirit must be withdrawn from earth for antichrist to appear .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Yes , I have pondered that too.  I think it had to do with the "bubble" no longer being around the earth. The earth no longer had protection from UV rays and such and it took yrs to fully come to fruition. 

God stated that man will no longer live past 120 yrs but that doesnt mean he meant instantaneously.

I blocked out the lives of those of the bloodline of Jesus showing who was alive when and it's kind of fascinating  to see who was alive with each other.      Abraham was in his late 50's when Noah died, and Shem lived about 35 years longer than Abraham.     Just little things not directly spoken of when you read the Bible.     Interesting questions pop up....    Did Abraham know Noah.   Where did he go after the flood.     Where did Shem live all the time that Abraham was running around.      Jacob was in his upper 40's when Shem died.....     did they know each other and how much knowledge of the Lord did he get from Shem.

When Adam died:

Enoch was 308 years old

Matheusala was 243

Lamech was 54

Noah was born about 75 years after Adam died.

Matheusala and Lamech lived a very long time with Enoch and both of them lived for nearly 600 years with Noah.

Noah should have  had access to the teachings of Enoch by his son and grandson  and even Shem lived at the same time as them both for nearly a hundred years.

23 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Yes , I have pondered that too.  I think it had to do with the "bubble" no longer being around the earth. The earth no longer had protection from UV rays and such and it took yrs to fully come to fruition. 

lots of possibilities.  

8 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

that is only if you suppose it's the Holy Spirit that is restraining him and Not Michael.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

1 minute ago, Amazing Horse said:

No, God's seal is going to placed upon the elect. The Lord is going to make His covenant among the chosen. The marriage feast at Canaan reveals this and is the grafting in of Rachel (The younger and Jacob (Israel) And Leah (The old covenant).  That is what the sign in the heavens means.  The ark of the covenant will be formed in Israel. It is between the Younger church and the old covenant.

I will have to create a post to explain my understanding in detail. This is not the place. I appreciate what you said though. I just think you may not get where I am coming from. Satan's covenant is already

here and many "elites" already have his mark. They will push it on the masses. I will explain -if it is God's will for me to do so here. God Bless.

29 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Actually I don't think this refers to man's lifespan, I think it was given 120 years before the flood.   He gave Noah that long to be ready.   could be wrong but that is what's planted in my brain.

5 minutes ago, other one said:

that is only if you suppose it's the Holy Spirit that is restraining him and Not Michael.

If Michael alredy was fighting Satan then Satan could not be waiting to devour child as it was born .

Also Michael will not stop restraining him but actually he will defeat him and throw him back into earth , so then he can start persecuting people , not stopping to restrain him .