• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY: I AM THAT I AM, Is My ABBA & YAHWEH Revealed His Son ADONIA, Alive & Well 2 M.E.= MY E.S.S.E.N.C.E.= MY EARTHLY SOUL SEEKING: ELOHIM'S NEW COVENANT, EMMANUEL'S: L.I.F.E.= LOVE & IMPECCABLY FAITHFULNESS, EVERYDAY & ATRIBUTES 2 BLESS GOD'S PEOPLE & SAVE JESUS' CHILDREN, THROUGH OUR CREATOR'S: HOLY GHOST & HOLY BIBLE, WHICH GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED & ENDOWED IT WITH HIS PREVALENT PROMISES FOR HIS GENTILES & JEWS ALIKE: K.J.V.= KING JEHOVAH'S VOICE SPEAKING OUT OF HIS OLD COVENANT / OLD TESTAMENT & KING JESUS' VOICE SPEAKING OUT OF HIS NEW COVENANT / NEW TESTAMENT & GIFTS HE ENDOWED 2 PREFECT GOD'S SAINTS!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Dennis James Isreal said:

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY: I AM THAT I AM, Is My ABBA & YAHWEH Revealed His Son ADONIA, Alive & Well 2 M.E.= MY E.S.S.E.N.C.E.= MY EARTHLY SOUL SEEKING: ELOHIM'S NEW COVENANT, EMMANUEL'S: L.I.F.E.= LOVE & IMPECCABLY FAITHFULNESS, EVERYDAY & ATRIBUTES 2 BLESS GOD'S PEOPLE & SAVE JESUS' CHILDREN, THROUGH OUR CREATOR'S: HOLY GHOST & HOLY BIBLE, WHICH GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED & ENDOWED IT WITH HIS PREVALENT PROMISES FOR HIS GENTILES & JEWS ALIKE: K.J.V.= KING JEHOVAH'S VOICE SPEAKING OUT OF HIS OLD COVENANT / OLD TESTAMENT & KING JESUS' VOICE SPEAKING OUT OF HIS NEW COVENANT / NEW TESTAMENT & GIFTS HE ENDOWED 2 PREFECT GOD'S SAINTS!!!

Welcome to Worthy Dennis,

May I suggest you post 5 posts in the welcome section?

Am I right to believe that you think you are Jesus?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Shalom Angel, No Mam I Did Not Say I Was & Neither Did I Imply Such, I AM Dennis James Isreal: A Disciple Of Jesus Christ. Are You An Angel Of God Sent 2 Me? But I Am Being Aware How I Am Responding  2U!!

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Dennis James Isreal said:

Shalom Angel, No Mam I Did Not Say I Was & Neither Did I Imply Such, I AM Dennis James Isreal: A Disciple Of Jesus Christ. Are You An Angel Of God Sent 2 Me? But I Am Being Aware How I Am Responding  2U!!

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Hello Dennis

Sorry , I misunderstood your first sentence :) 

I'm glad you joined Worthy and I look forward in meeting you in the forum,did you post in the welcome section so people get to know you?

God Bless you Dennis :)