IGNORED

What’s Wrong with the Watchtower and Jehovah’s Witnesses? 

KiwiChristian

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

You left one very important thing out - God's Name is not what they claim it is.  It cannot possibly be since not even the Jews know how to pronounce the tetragrammaton YHWH.

They also lie claiming that "first-born" and "only begotten" means that Jesus is a created Being when in fact those words mean no such thing.

Regarding Blood transfusions, I believe that this is a matter of personal choice.  No one can force anyone to take blood.  I personally would not want someone else's blood in me.  Blood can contain up to 100 deadly Diseases, I won't list them all here, but you can look them up if you are interested.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Hello Kitty said:

You left one very important thing out - God's Name is not what they claim it is.  It cannot possibly be since not even the Jews know how to pronounce the tetragrammaton YHWH.

They also lie claiming that "first-born" and "only begotten" means that Jesus is a created Being when in fact those words mean no such thing.

Regarding Blood transfusions, I believe that this is a matter of personal choice.  No one can force anyone to take blood.  I personally would not want someone else's blood in me.  Blood can contain up to 100 deadly Diseases, I won't list them all here, but you can look them up if you are interested.

Kitty, may I ask why you wouldn't take anybody's blood for a blood transfusion if it can save your life?

It's not good to tell anybody to refuse blood transfusions knowing they can die if they refuse to take it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not telling anyone to refuse Blood transfusions.  I said it was a "personal choice."  I don't believe in extending life by artificial means.  If I had Cancer, I would not take Chemo either.  Now if I had children who relied on me, then I would have to reconsider, but since I have no one who relies on me, I have no reason to extend my life.  I don't fear Death and when my time is up, I am more than happy to accept it.  I have Jesus and lots of Fur-babies waiting for me in Heaven!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah I'm sick of it all.  You know when you're ready to go when there is nothing to look forward to and nothing in Life excites you any longer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Hello Kitty said:

Ah I'm sick of it all.  You know when you're ready to go when there is nothing to look forward to and nothing in Life excites you any longer.

This is an awesome place where we can yield ourselves to God's Word in the daily living and see Him witness of Himself in us... I would say there is some very significant issues within a heart that doesn't have this relationship with Jesus here and now... Love, Steven

I have a relationship with Jesus.  He is the LORD my God and I live for Him.  My comment was regarding the World, that I'm sick of everything in it.  I look forward to some Divine inspiration on these Forums.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/01/1987

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:28 AM, Hello Kitty said:

I have a relationship with Jesus.  He is the LORD my God and I live for Him.  My comment was regarding the World, that I'm sick of everything in it.  I look forward to some Divine inspiration on these Forums.  Thanks!

It seems that Kitty's account is now closed unfortunately. I pray he/she is alright. This goes to anyone who has the same kind of thoughts as they did. WE DO have a huge meaning in life. We have overcome the world and have believed on Jesus Christ. We have placed ALL our trust on him that he has done it all for us. We are going to go to heaven and rejoice. James 2 explains that once we are saved then God wants us to do good works.

2 Timothy 4:2 KJV

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Mark 16:15 KJV

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Luke 14:23 KJV

And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Luke 10:2 KJV

Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.