tyke

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Father I ask in the name of Jesus that you send out your healing power and heal all who call upon your Holy name. AMEN    sadly many people go through life trying to understand why our Lord Jesus doesn't heal them. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that you be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Col. 1:9).                                                                                                                                                 I'm a firm believer in Jesus healing people. I have personal knowledge of and experienced God's healing power in my own life as well as others. Briefly, I'm going to share how the Lord healed me, in hopes that it might help someone who might be struggling with questions about healing. Just remember the Lord doesn't heal everyone the same way, but, through his great wisdom He knows when the perfect timing is.                                                                                                                                 In April 1974 I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Instantly, I new I was saved and going to Heaven. After a short time the Lord revealed to me that he wanted me to preach the gospel and to teach His word. I refused and turned my back on God and pursued my life long dream in the work that I wanted to do. After about 20 years of doing things according to my will, I hit rock bottom. The illness that I had since I was a child gradually started getting worse. In December 1994 I simply could not take it anymore. I repented, went back to church, and started to serve the Lord. For almost 2 1/2 years it seemed like the worst time in my life. I prayed, studied God's Word, attended church regularly and tried my best to be a servant of the Lord. It was very difficult sometimes. I would literally lay face down on my floor praying for the Lord to heal me. It was in October of 1997 that I was just walking along and instantly I was healed. There was no great signs in the sky, no heavenly visions, just the fact that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lord had healed me. The Lord not only healed my illness, but also healed my Spirit, heart, and mind. Praise God, thank you Lord. It was around this time, as I was praying, that the Lord gave me understanding of not only who I was in Christ Jesus, but showed me that It wouldn't be long before I start preaching and teaching His Word. Since that time, I've worshipped and served the Lord and never looked back, because there is nothing in this world more important that the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus said, no one who puts his hand to the plow, and looks back, is fit for the Kingdom of God (Luke 9:62 ).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Although I don't understand all the ways God heals people our Lord has revealed through His Word (Bible) that He will heal us but, we must meet His conditions the same way we did when He saved us. The degree to which we trust God depends upon the faith that we have in Him to heal us.The Bible says, but without faith it is impossible to please Him. For whosoever would come near to God must believe that God exists and that He is a rewarder  of those who earnestly seek Him out (Heb 11:6). Our Lord Jesus is not a respecter of persons, but will heal all who call upon his Holy Name ( John 14:13-14) . When you want something you never had then you got to do what you never did. That is have faith in God. Also, know sin in our life, no matter what it is, will prevent us from being healed. We must confess our sin to the Lord and forsake them ( 1John 1:9 and 1 John 3:4). Don't be surprised when you start praying to be healed, that the devil will try and stop you. He will try all kinds of lying mind games trying to cause you to have all sorts of doubts and accuse you with all sorts of lying accusations. This is where praying and studying the Word of God will help you ( Eph. 6: 12-18 and 2 Timothy 2:15). Living outside the will of God, like I did for years, will prevent you from being healed. We can't have one foot in the Kingdom of God and the other foot in the World. The Lord says, a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways ( James 1:8).                                                                              Sometimes the Lord doesn"t heal. A good illustration of this can be found in ( 2 Cor. 12: 8-9). The Apostle Paul asked God  3 times to remove the thorn in his side but the Lord told him that His grace was enough for him. My cousin was born with cerebral palsy and lived and died confined to a wheel chair. Sometimes when I looked at him I would think to myself, why would God allow him and others to be born this way. I was even angry with God. It wasn't until years later after God healed me that He showed me why. He showed me that some people have different infirmities for the glory of His Name. I'm not going to pretend that I fully understand what the Lord was saying to me but, I simply believe God by faith whether I understand or not. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and mind, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths ( Proverbs 3: 5,6). Praise God Amen             Father in the name of Jesus I ask if there is anyone who is reading this and is not saved that they repeat this prayer or one similar to it. Lord I ask that you forgive me of my sins. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, was resurrected the third day, and now sits on the right hand of God. I hear and now ask you to be the Lord and Savior of my life. Amen and Amen

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,009
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,202
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Early this year I had a condition occur and I had really accepted the fact that I was going to be leaving this Earth.   I was ready to go.

Three people prayed for me via phone....the first was a pastor where I was going to church, then my friend...a lifelong missionary to Japan prayed for me.

Finally, a Catholic Sister (like a nun) that I have known for many years through her pro-life work prayed for me.  When she prayed for me, I felt God's presence...and from that moment, the condition was gone!

I am not one to toss the word miracle around lightly, but I feel the Lord truly gave me a miracle!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

I need paragraph break to read that, but the topic title is one I've been pondering while in chronic pain for over seven years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

God will heal a person for His glory if he chooses. He does not always heal. A Christian needs to know that even though they are suffering that God is in this with them. God has a plan for every Christian. We need to have faith and trust that God can see the whole picture we can not. He knows best.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

On 9/9/2017 at 8:01 PM, tyke said:

Father I ask in the name of Jesus that you send out your healing power and heal all who call upon your Holy name. AMEN    sadly many people go through life trying to understand why our Lord Jesus doesn't heal them. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that you be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Col. 1:9).

I'm a firm believer in Jesus healing people. I have personal knowledge of and experienced God's healing power in my own life as well as others. Briefly, I'm going to share how the Lord healed me, in hopes that it might help someone who might be struggling with questions about healing. Just remember the Lord doesn't heal everyone the same way, but, through his great wisdom He knows when the perfect timing is.                                                    

In April 1974 I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Instantly, I new I was saved and going to Heaven. After a short time the Lord revealed to me that he wanted me to preach the gospel and to teach His word. I refused and turned my back on God and pursued my life long dream in the work that I wanted to do. After about 20 years of doing things according to my will, I hit rock bottom. The illness that I had since I was a child gradually started getting worse. In December 1994 I simply could not take it anymore. I repented, went back to church, and started to serve the Lord. For almost 2 1/2 years it seemed like the worst time in my life. I prayed, studied God's Word, attended church regularly and tried my best to be a servant of the Lord. It was very difficult sometimes. I would literally lay face down on my floor praying for the Lord to heal me. It was in October of 1997 that I was just walking along and instantly I was healed. There was no great signs in the sky, no heavenly visions, just the fact that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lord had healed me. The Lord not only healed my illness, but also healed my Spirit, heart, and mind. Praise God, thank you Lord. It was around this time, as I was praying, that the Lord gave me understanding of not only who I was in Christ Jesus, but showed me that It wouldn't be long before I start preaching and teaching His Word. Since that time, I've worshipped and served the Lord and never looked back, because there is nothing in this world more important that the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus said, no one who puts his hand to the plow, and looks back, is fit for the Kingdom of God (Luke 9:62 ).

Although I don't understand all the ways God heals people our Lord has revealed through His Word (Bible) that He will heal us but, we must meet His conditions the same way we did when He saved us. The degree to which we trust God depends upon the faith that we have in Him to heal us.The Bible says, but without faith it is impossible to please Him. For whosoever would come near to God must believe that God exists and that He is a rewarder  of those who earnestly seek Him out (Heb 11:6). Our Lord Jesus is not a respecter of persons, but will heal all who call upon his Holy Name ( John 14:13-14) . When you want something you never had then you got to do what you never did. That is have faith in God. Also, know sin in our life, no matter what it is, will prevent us from being healed. We must confess our sin to the Lord and forsake them ( 1John 1:9 and 1 John 3:4). Don't be surprised when you start praying to be healed, that the devil will try and stop you. He will try all kinds of lying mind games trying to cause you to have all sorts of doubts and accuse you with all sorts of lying accusations. This is where praying and studying the Word of God will help you ( Eph. 6: 12-18 and 2 Timothy 2:15). Living outside the will of God, like I did for years, will prevent you from being healed. We can't have one foot in the Kingdom of God and the other foot in the World. The Lord says, a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways ( James 1:8).

Sometimes the Lord doesn"t heal. A good illustration of this can be found in ( 2 Cor. 12: 8-9). The Apostle Paul asked God  3 times to remove the thorn in his side but the Lord told him that His grace was enough for him. My cousin was born with cerebral palsy and lived and died confined to a wheel chair. Sometimes when I looked at him I would think to myself, why would God allow him and others to be born this way. I was even angry with God. It wasn't until years later after God healed me that He showed me why. He showed me that some people have different infirmities for the glory of His Name. I'm not going to pretend that I fully understand what the Lord was saying to me but, I simply believe God by faith whether I understand or not. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and mind, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths ( Proverbs 3: 5,6). Praise God Amen            

Father in the name of Jesus I ask if there is anyone who is reading this and is not saved that they repeat this prayer or one similar to it. Lord I ask that you forgive me of my sins. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, was resurrected the third day, and now sits on the right hand of God. I hear and now ask you to be the Lord and Savior of my life. Amen and Amen

1 hour ago, jeffnevins said:

I need paragraph break to read that, but the topic title is one I've been pondering while in chronic pain for over seven years.

I put into paragraphs the OP.  I cannot guarantee what I did was correct as I cannot know the mind of the OP, but it is no readable.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

God will heal a person for His glory if he chooses. He does not always heal. A Christian needs to know that even though they are suffering that God is in this with them. God has a plan for every Christian. We need to have faith and trust that God can see the whole picture we can not. He knows best.

God will always heal a Christian,if not on earth then it will be in heaven :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, jeffnevins said:

Are you still in California ?  There is in California a medical / health clinic with a several decades long record better than 99% of the rest of the clinics in the United States.   No,  they are not  the most expensive.  No, they don't use illegal drugs or marijuana .  Yes, they are quiet and private (otherwise they would be bursting at the seems, so to speak ).  One possible major restriction: like many other clinics, they might not take patients with diabetes at some stage, especially if they are on insulin shots .... (the body at that point can be repaired, but would take personalized specialized daily care that is usually not able to be accomplished in the USA) ...    No,  I can't and won't advertise for them(marketing rules and other complications on this site) , but they can be found by searching a while.... use search terms like "pain clinic" and "help for migraines" (it's not just migraines they help, but that's how the practice original started - curing migraines(occasional, and acute, and chronic and recurring)  in six to twelve weeks usually, without drugs, by testing and learning what was causing the migraines and then making the necessary changes in life style.   Likewise back pain, joint pain, and pain from cramping or seizures, et al .......  

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

God will always heal a Christian,if not on earth then it will be in heaven :)

Yes, but I thought the OP was regarding healing on earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Are you still in California ?  There is in California a medical / health clinic with a several decades long record better than 99% of the rest of the clinics in the United States.   No,  they are not  the most expensive.  No, they don't use illegal drugs or marijuana .  Yes, they are quiet and private (otherwise they would be bursting at the seems, so to speak ).  One possible major restriction: like many other clinics, they might not take patients with diabetes at some stage, especially if they are on insulin shots .... (the body at that point can be repaired, but would take personalized specialized daily care that is usually not able to be accomplished in the USA) ...    No,  I can't and won't advertise for them(marketing rules and other complications on this site) , but they can be found by searching a while.... use search terms like "pain clinic" and "help for migraines" (it's not just migraines they help, but that's how the practice original started - curing migraines(occasional, and acute, and chronic and recurring)  in six to twelve weeks usually, without drugs, by testing and learning what was causing the migraines and then making the necessary changes in life style.   Likewise back pain, joint pain, and pain from cramping or seizures, et al .......  

Yeah. I've been to the TriCity clinic a few times in Fremont. They've helped in years past for a few things.

Haven't been in years, but my left foot started hurting more this week, and I'm feeling numbness today. Been using a cream I bought from the store-

but maybe it made it worse.

I've had a messed up toenail (maybe infected). Wish I'd taken care of years ago. I'll get getting the nail clipped somehow w/o losing it, hopefully.

Or go to the clinic tomorrow if they'll take me. Wish I had Kaiser to go to a podiatrist.

I'll try praying too.

Edited by jeffnevins