Sign in to follow this  
Couppy

We could not agree

Two weeks  ago I was on a plane with a Christian sister.  We were served snacks and drinks.  I ordered soft drink.  She ordered tea.  Not long after she received her cup of tea she accidentally knocked the cup over and the tea poured on my right foot.  I reacted quietly and wiped the tea off my shoe and foot.  As we made our way to the passport control section we started arguing over the temperature of the tea.

When the tea hit my foot it was cold.  She said it was boiling hot and was surprised that I did not say anything.  I said no, it was cold.  I remember feeling the breeze around my leg.  So, we argued and never was able to agree whether the tea was hot or cold.

In all things I thank God for if the tea was very hot as she said I would have left the plane with burns.  Isn't God's love pass human understanding?

Couppy

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 6:12 AM, Couppy said:

Two weeks  ago I was on a plane with a Christian sister.  We were served snacks and drinks.  I ordered soft drink.  She ordered tea.  Not long after she received her cup of tea she accidentally knocked the cup over and the tea poured on my right foot.  I reacted quietly and wiped the tea off my shoe and foot.  As we made our way to the passport control section we started arguing over the temperature of the tea.

When the tea hit my foot it was cold.  She said it was boiling hot and was surprised that I did not say anything.  I said no, it was cold.  I remember feeling the breeze around my leg.  So, we argued and never was able to agree whether the tea was hot or cold.

In all things I thank God for if the tea was very hot as she said I would have left the plane with burns.  Isn't God's love pass human understanding?

Couppy

Hi Couppy that's amazing.  It had to be hot. They serve it got. The Lord loves you. And Christ died for you 2000 years ago. Praise God.

On 9/18/2017 at 7:16 PM, Wayne222 said:

Hi Couppy that's amazing.  It had to be hot. They serve it got. The Lord loves you. And Christ died for you 2000 years ago. Praise God.

Thanks.  Just my thought exactly.  Jesus has never ceased to amaze me with his everlasting love.  The sister could not believe I did not feel the heat.

• Praise God! 1

Sign in to follow this