IGNORED

Hurricane Irma: My Holy Spirit Gave Me an Image in My Mind of a Distressed Child

AlertChristians

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As I sat in a fast food restaurant watching coverage of hurricane Irma, my Holy Spirit gave me an image of a child in distress that I saw in my mind. And I heard my Holy Spirit say "See what you can do for her." So I prayed for her safety and rescue in the name of Jesus Christ.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

i feel bad for the children that go to Gods torture chamber (hell) because of their parents 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Truth is Power said:

i feel bad for the children that go to Gods torture chamber (hell) because of their parents 

Maybe they don't. God does not hold them liable under the age of accountability.

God punishes all children with their parents until the age of accountability. 

When a child is of age, then they are accounted for their own sin, and until then God judgment is on the parents head as well as the child. I would ask for scriptures to as why you believe other wise? If the parents of a 2yr old child goes to hell, so does the child.

Just now, Truth is Power said:

God punishes all children with their parents until the age of accountability. 

When a child is of age, then they are accounted for their own sin, and until then God judgment is on the parents head as well as the child. I would ask for scriptures to as why you believe other wise? If the parents of a 2yr old child goes to hell, so does the child.

14 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Maybe they don't. God does not hold them liable under the age of accountability.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I don't think God would do that. He does not want anyone to perish. 

17 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Scripture says otherwise:

"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,“What do you mean by using this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, ‘The fathers eat the sour grapes, But the children’s teeth are set on edge’?As I live,” declares the Lord GOD, “you are surely not going to use this proverb in Israel anymore. “Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die. But if a man is righteous and practices justice and righteousness, and does not eat at the mountain shrines or lift up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, or defile his neighbor’s wife or approach a woman during her menstrual period— if a man does not oppress anyone, but restores to the debtor his pledge, does not commit robbery, but gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing, if he does not lend money on interest or take increase, if he keeps his hand from iniquity and executes true justice between man and man, if he walks in My statutes and My ordinances so as to deal faithfully—he is righteous and will surely live,” declares the Lord GOD. Then he may have a violent son who sheds blood and who does any of these things to a brother (though he himself did not do any of these things), that is, he even eats at the mountain shrines, and defiles his neighbor’s wife, oppresses the poor and needy, commits robbery, does not restore a pledge, but lifts up his eyes to the idols and commits abomination, he lends money on interest and takes increase; will he live? He will not live! He has committed all these abominations, he will surely be put to death; his blood will be on his own head. Now behold, he has a son who has observed all his father’s sins which he committed, and observing does not do likewise. “He does not eat at the mountain shrines or lift up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, or defile his neighbor’s wife, or oppress anyone, or retain a pledge, or commit robbery, but he gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing, he keeps his hand from the poor, does not take interest or increase, but executes My ordinances, and walks in My statutes; he will not die for his father’s iniquity, he will surely live. As for his father, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was not good among his people, behold, he will die for his iniquity. Yet you say, ‘Why should the son not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity?’ When the son has practiced justice and righteousness and has observed all My statutes and done them, he shall surely live. The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself. “But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed and observes all My statutes and practices justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die. All his transgressions which he has committed will not be remembered against him; because of his righteousness which he has practiced, he will live. Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord GOD, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?" (Ezekiel 18:1-23  , NASB, emphasis mine)

Scripture here does NOT say "the child will be punished with the parents". 

Consider this also, when David's child, conceived illegitimately with Bathsheba, died:

"Then his servants said to him, “What is this thing that you have done? While the child was alive, you fasted and wept; but when the child died, you arose and ate food.” He said, “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, ‘Who knows, the LORD may be gracious to me, that the child may live. But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me.” " (1 Samuel 12:21-23 NASB, emphasis mine)

We know that David did not lose his salvation; as a point of fact, he is mentioned in the "Heroes of Faith" list in Hebrews  (Hebrews 11:32) which King Saul is not, nor those who went to hell. When David died, he knew he would go to be with his now-passed son. Did his son go to hell for his father's sin? Was David's son faulted for His father's affair with Bathsheba? Scripture does not say that; instead, David indicates that where his son went, he would also go.

That leads me to another point: God is not looking for a way to send people to hell.  He is just and holy, and that cannot be denied. But God is also not a jerk., rather, He is in the business of saving those who cannot save themselves; and before you try to rebuke that, consider the fact that none of us have the power to save ourselves in the first place. If the Lord was willing to die for us who reviled, spat upon and cursed Him and rebelled against His perfect and just throne and ways, then how much more is He willing to rescue those who are unable to even make the choice?

So, why are you so quick to condemn children to hell for eternity when even Scripture doesn't do so?

before I Go any further May I ask you a question then? where did David's Son go when he died from his parent's sexual acts? and where is David now that he is dead?

Edited by Truth is Power

All in all my friend I give you credit. But no one can enter into the kingdom of heaven unless they have been born (baptized) again, and Jesus was the first person to be resurrected from the dead.
John 3:3-5
 3 In response Jesus said to him: “Most truly I say to 
you, unless anyone is born again,* he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” 4 Nic·o·deʹmus said to him: “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter into the womb of his mother a second time and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered: “Most truly I say to you, unless anyone is born from water and spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 1:18
 18 and he 
is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might become the one who is first in all things;

Revelation 1:5
 5 and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.”

So if Jesus was the first person from the dead, what about the other resurrections before His? Did he not resurrect a little girl and Lazarus? what about at 1Kings 17:22 And the Lord listened to the voice of Elijah. And the life of the child came into him again, and he revived?????????

so Jesus is not the first person to be resurrected but the first person to be resurrected in a spiritual body that can only dwell in heaven. 

1 Peter 3:18
 18 For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:50
 50 But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption.

So that means no one prior to Pentecost 33C.E.(or died before Jesus can go to heaven) because only after his death when the "Holy Spirit" was given, and only after Jesus went into the "Holy of Holies" was the Spirit given at Pentecost,who then could ever have a hope to go to heaven. Heb 9:3, 24; 10:10, 19, 20; compare Joh 6:51; Heb 6:19, 20

Enoch was apparently in mortal danger when “God took him.” (Genesis 5:24) God did not allow his faithful prophet to suffer at the hands of rabid enemies. According to the Apostle Paul, “Enoch was transferred so as not to see death.” (Hebrews 11:5) Many say that Enoch did not die—that God took him to heaven, where he kept on living. However, Jesus plainly stated: “No man has ascended into heaven but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man.” Jesus was the “forerunner” of all who ascend to heaven.—John 3:13; Hebrews 6:19, 20.

So, what happened to Enoch? His being “transferred so as not to see death” may mean that God put him in a prophetic trance and then terminated his life while he was in that state. Under such circumstances, Enoch would not experience the pangs of death. Then “he was nowhere to be found,” apparently because God disposed of his body, even as he disposed of Moses’ body. Deuteronomy 34:5, 6.

No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, the Son of man.” (John 3:13,) Although Elijah was seen as he “went up by a whirlwind into heaven,” this does not mean that he went into the spirit realm. Why not? Because he is later reported as sending a letter of reproof to the king of Judah. (2 Ki. 2:11, RS; 2 Chron. 21:1, 12-15) Before humans invented airplanes, God there used his own means (a fiery chariot and a whirlwind) to lift Elijah off the ground into the heaven where the birds fly and to transport him to another place. So he died of old age. You can check by the same king that was reigning in both books.

So no one can go to heaven unless they have been "baptized" which no man ever was prior to Jesus death because of Jesus's key words are:" unless anyone is born again,* he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” It is a REQUIREMENT no Butts lol

The Bible indicates only two periods of the resurrection to take place how is it that you believe the first resurrection has already taken place(meaning you believe people are already in heaven) before the Great Tribulation? So then where did they go you ask? Hint somewhere on earth underground dust you were made dust you will return if that rings a bell???

Genesis 3:19
 19 In the sweat of your face, you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust, you will return.”

I would like you or anyone to Give me the Bibles timeline as to when the first resurrection has or is going to take place, I would be grateful because this is very important. Matthew 24 and in the book of Revelation give key factors.

I have to sleep but I'm curious as to what your thoughts are of the resurrection actually taken place ill give you my answer about how children do share in there parents destruction but the scripture must go hand in hand with all the other bible accounts too. I do see your point

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, Truth is Power said:

All in all my friend I give you credit. But no one can enter into the kingdom of heaven unless they have been born (baptized) again, and Jesus was the first person to be resurrected from the dead.
John 3:3-5
 3 In response Jesus said to him: “Most truly I say to 
you, unless anyone is born again,* he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” 4 Nic·o·deʹmus said to him: “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter into the womb of his mother a second time and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered: “Most truly I say to you, unless anyone is born from water and spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 1:18
 18 and he 
is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might become the one who is first in all things;

Revelation 1:5
 5 and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.”

So if Jesus was the first person from the dead, what about the other resurrections before His? Did he not resurrect a little girl and Lazarus? what about at 1Kings 17:22 And the Lord listened to the voice of Elijah. And the life of the child came into him again, and he revived?????????

so Jesus is not the first person to be resurrected but the first person to be resurrected in a spiritual body that can only dwell in heaven.

The term "firstborn from the dead"   doesn't mean that Jesus was the first person ever raised from the dead.   "Firstborn"  is a title meaning "chief"  or "Head."  As the "firstborn" from the dead, Jesus was given charge over all creation.   His resurrection was proof that God was satisfied with His redemptive work on the cross and now Jesus is Lord over all, He is the head over the Church, or "the boss"  as we would say in our modern vernacular.

So no one can go to heaven unless they have been "baptized" which no man ever was prior to Jesus death because of Jesus's key words are:" unless anyone is born again,* he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” It is a REQUIREMENT no Butts lol

Anyone who put their trust in the coming Messiah, prior to the cross was saved.   In the OT they were saved by grace through faith, just like we are, but they were looking forward to the cross and we are looking backward at the cross.  Salvation was possible in the OT.

And no, babies don't go to hell on account of their parents.   The Bible makes no such claims.