Keras

Christians will occupy the holy Land

Nearly 4000 years ago, God met with Abraham and made an irrevocable Covenant with him: that his descendants would inherit all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:6-20

Later, after the incident at Mt Moriah, Genesis 22:15-18, God promised to make his descendants as numerous as the sands of the sea and they would possess the cities of their enemies.

Immediately, we see the problem with those who say that the Jewish people are all of Israel, because the Jews, who are only 2 of the 12 tribes of the sons of Jacob, have never been really numerous, or have been conquerors.  We see this difference again in the blessings given to the tribes by Jacob: Genesis 48 & 49 and Moses: Deuteronomy 33. Note particularly in Genesis 48:3-4….I shall make you fruitful and increase your descendants until they become a host of nations.

This truth completely removes any idea of the Jewish State of Israel being the sole inheritors of the holy Land. In fact they only occupy a small portion of it and Bible prophecy is clear: because of their apostasy and sins, they will be thrown out. Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 22:14, Ezekiel 21:1-7 Amos 2:4-5, +

There can be no argument as to who it will be that does inherit all of the holy Land: it is those whom Jesus came to save: the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 They are the people descended from the 10 tribes that were taken into exile by the Assyrians and have lost the knowledge of their ancestry. Paul talks about this secret of God in Ephesians 3:1-6, where he refers to them as Gentiles. i.e. non Jews.

The Apostles and Josephus knew where they were. Of course the Jews knew about their kin, as we see in John 7:35 and their Rabbis still speculate as to when the tribes will rejoin.

The remnant of Judah, the Messianic Jews, will rejoin with their Christian brothers at the great spiritual regeneration described in Ezekiel 37, Ephesians 2:11-18

Galatians 3:14 God’s purpose in all of this, is so that the Blessings of Abraham should be extended to the Gentiles, so that we can all receive the Spirit through faith.

Ezekiel 11:15-20 The whole people of Israel [the 10 tribes] to whom Judah [the Jews] have said: The Land is now ours to possess. The Lord says: When I sent Israel far away around the world, for a while I was their protector and blessed them wherever they lived. I shall gather My people from their dispersion and give the Land of Israel to them. I will remove their hearts of stone and put a new spirit in them. They will be My people and I will be their God.

This prophecy says how the Jews believe the holy Land is their possession. But the Lord will give it to His righteous Christian people, the peoples who have been blessed with prosperity and strength. They will be joined by born again Christians from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 56:1-8, Revelation 5:9-10

This will happen soon after the forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath:

Ezekiel 20:34 By My outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the nations and gather you from wherever you are dispersed.

Isaiah 41:8-10 Have no fear, My people - the descendants of My friend, Abraham. I have not rejected you, now I summon you from the four corners of the earth; I am with you and will give you strength. 

But not all of those whom God knows are actual Israelites, Amos 9:9, will be allowed to enter the holy Land:

Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall bring you out of the nations and I shall state My case against you. I shall make you pass under the Rod of Judgement. Just as I did in the wilderness of Egypt, so I shall indict you. I will count you as you enter, but those who revolt and rebel, I shall take them from the lands where they now live, but they will not set foot in the holy Land. Thus you will know I am the Lord.

These are plainly stated prophesies, not yet fulfilled, but surely will be.  

There will be 144,000 Christians to be expelled by their own countries and sending to Israel (Revelation 7), they are the first-fruits to GOD and the Lamb. This 144,000 people could be the full number of the Gentiles has "come in". And so all Israel will be saved. (Romans 11: 25-26)

Above is only one of my predictions, another possible circumstances regarding this 144,000 people is Rapture.

1 hour ago, idono said:

There will be 144,000 Christians to be expelled by their own countries and sending to Israel (Revelation 7), they are the first-fruits to GOD and the Lamb. This 144,000 people could be the full number of the Gentiles has "come in". And so all Israel will be saved. (Romans 11: 25-26)

Above is only one of my predictions, another possible circumstances regarding this 144,000 people is Rapture.

Why don't you read what the Bible actually and plainly says what He will do? 

The Christians will be a vast multitude, all the faithful believers Jew and Gentile; from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-22, Revelation 7:9 and the 144,000 will be selected from them by Jesus, standing on Mt Zion. Revelation 14:1-5

The Heirs of the Holy Land:

Ephesians 1:11-14 In Christ, indeed, we have been given the heritage, as was decreed in God’s purpose. For it was His will that we who set our hopes in Jesus, should be the ones to make His glory known and praised.

We Christians have the Seal of the Holy Spirit, which is the pledge of the inheritance that will be ours when God has redeemed His own.

Romans 8:16-18 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God…..it is the Spirit of adoption, so we can call Him ‘Father’.  This affirms that we are God’s children and if children, then heirs, heirs of God’s promises through Christ.

But we must share His suffering, if we are also to share His glory.

Ephesians 3:6 Through the Gospel, Gentiles are joint heirs with the Jews, part of the same body, sharers together in the promises of God through Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 So if you belong to Christ, then you are the issue of Abraham and heirs of God’s promises.  [to the Patriarchs]

Colossians 1:12 We give thanks to the Father who has made us fit to share in the heritage of God’s people in the Kingdom of light.

It is quite evident that the vast multitude seen in Jerusalem, Revelation 7:9, is far more that the remnant of the Jewish people. Romans 9:27

Many prophesies make it plain that in the end times there will be a people in God’s holy Land, who will be His people, those who seek the Lord and who know what is right. Isaiah 51:1  Every faithful Christian person.

Israel will occupy the Land. 

Zech 8:23 - This is what the Lord Almighty says; In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.  13:1 - On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity:   Zech 13:4,5 - On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his prophetic vision.  He will not put on a prophet's garment of hair in order to deceive, He will say I am not a prophet.   Dan 9:24 -Seventy Sevens have been decreed for your people and your hold city to: finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy.

Just some of the things which will happen "on that day"

Zech 14:16 - Then the survivors from all the nations that have attached Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles

Isa 19:23,24 - In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria.  The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria.  The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together.  In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth.  The Lord Almighty will bless them saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The Land of Beulah

Isaiah 62:1-2a For Zion’s sake, I shall not keep silent – until her victory shines forth, like the sunrise, her victory like a blazing torch. The nations will see your victory and their rulers your glory.

Isaiah prophesies for the sake of Zion; the holy Land. There will be a great victory, ‘like a blazing torch’ - a CME sunstrike over the attacking enemies. Isaiah 66:15-16, Psalms 11:4-6

The world will see it and be amazed.  Jeremiah 33:6-16

Isaiah 62:2b-5 You will receive a new name, the Lord Himself will give it. You will be like a glorious crown in His hand. No more are you forsaken and your Land desolate. You will be called ‘Hephzibah’ and the Land, ‘Beulah’. For the Lord will delight in you and it will be like a marriage: He will rejoice over you as a bridegroom over his bride.       ‘Hephzibah’ = My delight is in her.  ‘Beulah’ = married.   Isaiah 49:18

The Lord’s people, Christian Israelites will be gathered and settled into their heritage, all of the holy Land, in the new nation of Beulah. Wonderful promises to them of fertility and wealth. They will live in justice, peace and security, as He intended people to be.

Isaiah 62:6-7 Jerusalem, on your walls, I have posted watchmen, they will call out: You that invoke the Name of the Lord, do not rest and give no rest to the Lord until He makes Jerusalem a praise throughout the world.

The Hebrew word for ‘watchmen’, is ‘natzar’, the root word for Nazarene; literally all Christian believers. WE  must not rest or let the Lord forget His people and His Land. Keep praying for our redemption and restoration.  Ezekiel 36:24-28, Isaiah 52:7-9

Isaiah 62:8-9 The Lord has sworn to never again allow foreigners to take the produce of the Land, but you who give praises to Him will eat the grain and drink the wine, within My sacred courts.

After the great clearance in the Middle East, only His righteous people will be allowed to live there, those who love the Lord and obey Him. Isaiah 66:20-21, Ezekiel 20:38

Isaiah 62:10-11 Pass through the gates – clear a road for My people. Build a highway, remove the rocks and make a signal to guide the people. Proclaim to the ends of the earth, say to the offspring of Zion: See your deliverance comes, His reward is with Him and He will make recompense.

The great gathering of the Lord’s people – the second Exodus, will happen in the same manner as the first Exodus. Leaders [shepherds] will arise to guide the flock, in the spirit of Moses and Elijah. Jeremiah 3:14-15, Isaiah 58:11, Isaiah 43:5-7, Micah 4:6, Isaiah 49:9-13,  Isaiah 51:3, Zechariah 8:11-12, Isaiah 40:1-5, Ezekiel 11:17

Isaiah 62:12 They will be called ‘The Holy people, the Redeemed of God’ and Jerusalem will be called ‘sought after, the City no longer forsaken’.

The Lord’s faithful Christian people: living in the Holy Land of Beulah, as He created them to live, being a ‘light to the nations’ and witnesses to His salvation. They will send out 144,000 missionaries to every people group, to preach the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Acts 2:39, Jeremiah 31:23-34

Joel 2:23-27 People of Zion, rejoice – your God will recompense you for the years that others have ravaged your Land. You will again have plenty in your own Land. Then you will know that I am present in Israel and that I and no other am your God. We will know the Lord is present by His deeds. Just as it was at the Exodus. Must be before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.      

Good morning Keras,

there was a time when Germany claimed territories* presenting the German interpretation of who should own them. However, the inhabitants of these territories didn't want to be or become German. The ancient German views were one of the reasons of war between France and Germany during the last 150 years.

On 12.9.2017 at 10:53 PM, Keras said:

there will be a people in God’s holy Land, [...]  Every faithful Christian person.

In my opinion, claiming Jewish land means to put pressure on them - this comes at a time when Israel is already set under pressure by territorial disputes.

In my view, moving public opinion against the Jews in case they don't want to convert, is a pattern which was first introduced by Martin Luther**, I think.

Regards,

Thomas

* http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8269680/Nicolas-Sarkozy-Alsace-gaffe-a-history-of-Alsace-Lorraine.html

** http://religion.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780199340378.001.0001/acrefore-9780199340378-e-312

On 9/11/2017 at 12:43 AM, Keras said:

Why don't you read what the Bible actually and plainly says what He will do? 

The Christians will be a vast multitude, all the faithful believers Jew and Gentile; from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-22, Revelation 7:9 and the 144,000 will be selected from them by Jesus, standing on Mt Zion. Revelation 14:1-5

Shabbat shalom, Keras.

Why don't you do the logistics? This "vast multitude of Christians" won't FIT in the Holy Land! They will come on certain holy days, for instance Rosh HaShannah and Sukkot, the time of Yeshua`s birthday, but not all the time!

Zechariah 14:16-19
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship (bow to) the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles (Sukkot).
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship (bow to) the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles (Sukkot).
KJV

Luke 19:11-28
11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore,
A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.
KJV

This will be the nature and character of the Kingdom. Have you ever stopped to think about OVER WHOM His people will reign? (Remember, too, that chapter and verse divisions were added much later in history than the original text and are not inspired.)

Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
KJV

Revelation 21:24-22:5
24 And the nations of them which are saved (rescued; delivered; preserved) shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
KJV

26 minutes ago, thomas t said:

Good morning Keras,

there was a time when Germany claimed territories* presenting the German interpretation of who should own them. However, the inhabitants of these territories didn't want to be or become German. The ancient German views were one of the reasons of war between France and Germany during the last 150 years.

In my opinion, claiming Jewish land means to put pressure on them - this comes at a time when Israel is already set under pressure by territorial disputes.

In my view, moving public opinion against the Jews in case they don't want to convert, is a pattern which was first introduced by Martin Luther**, I think.

Regards,

Thomas

* http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8269680/Nicolas-Sarkozy-Alsace-gaffe-a-history-of-Alsace-Lorraine.html

** http://religion.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780199340378.001.0001/acrefore-9780199340378-e-312

Shabbat shalom, Thomas.

Actually, it was done a LOT earlier than that. It first was done in the late First Century and into the Second Century. Anti-semitism has been around a LONG time, although at the time the "church" had little power to do anything about it! Later, in the Fourth Century, we read in Wikipedia...

In 392 Emperor Theodosius I decreed that Christianity was the only legal religion of the Roman Empire and forbade pagan practices:

It is Our will that all the peoples who are ruled by the administration of Our Clemency shall practice that religion which the divine Peter the Apostle transmitted to the Romans.... The rest, whom We adjudge demented and insane, shall sustain the infamy of heretical dogmas, their meeting places shall not receive the name of churches, and they shall be smitten first by divine vengeance and secondly by the retribution of Our own initiative" (Codex Theodosianus XVI 1.2.).

(See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion#Late_Antiquity.)

It was by the third and fourth centuries, that the "church" had lost its connection with the Jewish people, forgetting that "divine Peter the Apostle" was a JEW!

Nevertheless, the TRUE nature of the Kingdom of the Messiah that is to come is found in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 But now is Christ (the Messiah) risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ (in the Messiah) shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits (a wave offering); afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
KJV

First, notice that this passage is within Paul's treatise on the concept of Resurrection. So, first he lists the two general resurrections to come: "they that are Christ's at His coming" and "the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father." THEN, Paul delved into the details between these two events:

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.)
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The portion that is parenthetical in verse 27 is simply an explanation that the Father is NOT part of the "all things" which are put under the Messiah. However, this is a thousand-year period which is characterized by His actions necessary to "put all enemies under His feet." "All things shall be subdued unto Him."

So, we are talking about a THOUSAND YEARS of subjection! It is during this time period that Yeshua` the Messiah will be called "the King of kings!" "King of kings" is a TITLE that means "Emperor," just as it did for Nebuchadnezzar (Dan. 2:37) and Artaxerxes (Ezra 7:12). The fact that the definite article is used along with the "all things" phrase gives us the additional information that He shall be a worldwide Emperor!

I will add one more passage of Scripture: I believe that Psalm 2 is a glimpse into this time period. I'm going to add nested quotes (" ' < > ' ") and coloring for the different quotations, red for Yeshua`, purple for the Father, and blue for the kings. Green will be for narration.

Psalm 2:1-12
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his Anointed, saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree:
 'the LORD hath said unto me, <Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.>
'
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

KJV

So, there shall be a secret U.N. meeting among these "kings of the earth" in an attempt to break the chains of YHWH and His Messiah over them. And, God the Father INTERRUPTS their meeting with raucous laughter! He will MOCK them, "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us," said in a childlike manner, derisively. Then, He gets mad at them and "vexes" them! He alarms them, frightens them! They are shaking in their boots!

"All the same, I have set MY King upon MY holy hill, Tsiown! Here's the decree:

Yeshua` said, "YHWH has said to me, 'YOU are my Son! This very day I have fathered YOU! Ask it from me, and I shall give you the Goyim (Gentiles) for your inheritance, and the farthest shores of the earth for your possession! You shall break them with an iron rod, dashing them into shards like so much pottery!'"

Then, God goes back to saying, "Therefore, be wise, o kings, learn from this, o judges of the earth! You'd better serve YHWH with fear and honor the holy days with trembling! Honor the Son so He doesn't become angry and you die on the road when His wrath is fired up just a little! Happy are all those who put their trust in HIM!"

THAT'S the nature and character of the Kingdom! So, whether they accept Him freely or are FORCED to accept Him as their king, they SHALL be subdued to Him that "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that HE is Lord!"

11 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Why don't you do the logistics? This "vast multitude of Christians" won't FIT in the Holy Land! They will come on certain holy days, for instance Rosh HaShannah and Sukkot, the time of Yeshua`s birthday, but not all the time!

Why don't you read what God gave to Abraham and his descendants, both ethnic and grafted in by faith - Genesis 15:18....all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates.... Now to all the faithful Christian peoples, Jews and from every race, nation and language, all sons of the Living God. Romans 9:24-26

What you and Thomas T, don't seem to see, is that the forthcoming Lord's Day of wrath will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East; Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, plus many other prophesies that detail the devastation of the soon to happen Lord's Day of wrath. Revelation 6:12-17        God's perfect solution to the ME crisis!

God will send rain, Jeremiah 33:6-14, Zechariah 8:12, Amos 9:13-15, and His righteous people will live in all of the holy Land in peace and prosperity, preparing for the Return of Jesus. Psalms 107:1-43 Give thanks ...you people redeemed by the Lord and gathered out of all the world.....Whoever is wise will see these things and will understand the loving kindness of the Lord.