Robert William

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

The Romanite religion is apostate.  https://carm.org/are-roman-catholics-christian

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

God requires a relationship, not a "religion".  I will let God decide and leave it at that. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

God requires a relationship, not a "religion".  I will let God decide and leave it at that. 

I find something very interesting in one of the messages to the seven churches.

God tells one I have this AGAINST YOU, you ALLOW that false prophtess to teach and to seduce my people.

My advice is begin heavy reading in the bible.  just fall in love with it.   because I wont allow them false prophets of rome or any other church to teach and seduce people.

I know , I know many have been taught in this age to not DISCERN, well that say JUDGE,

but if we cant discern one of the worst,  we in serious trouble.   Now this is not an attack  .  not at all.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Robert William said:

The Romanite religion is apostate.  https://carm.org/are-roman-catholics-christian

Robert  .   warn out against them the right way.   no worshipping angels, no praying to any saints , nor mary etc

AND their is more.  BUT THIS IS THE UPMOST THING .   that sorry dung pile interfaith all inclusive religion.

Robert.   I need to hear you say its false , false , false.  because many in many churches NOT JUST ROME are buying into it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Idolatry is false it's wrong it is sin, Romanites hate the first and second commandments.

Exo 20:1  And God spake all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2  I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exo 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exo 20:4  Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6  And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I find something very interesting in one of the messages to the seven churches.

God tells one I have this AGAINST YOU, you ALLOW that false prophtess to teach and to seduce my people.

My advice is begin heavy reading in the bible.  just fall in love with it.   because I wont allow them false prophets of rome or any other church to teach and seduce people.

I know , I know many have been taught in this age to not DISCERN, well that say JUDGE,

but if we cant discern one of the worst,  we in serious trouble.   Now this is not an attack  .  not at all.  

I'm not sure is you are saying I need to "begin heavy reading" of scripture or if that is just a general statement, but that has nothing to do with ...

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
  5 hours ago, OneLight said:

If you carefully read what I am saying, I am addressing the people, not the institution.  A denomination cannot have a relationship.  As for the RCC, I do not follow their doctrine, and will speak against what I see as misleading.  You are barking up the wrong tree.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Many Catholics have a relationship with Christ. Praise God. 

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Rom 14:4  Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

I strongly opposed the teaching of the RC church, but I do believe there can be those who are saved that remain in it.  It is God Who calls each of us, and to Him we will answer.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Matthew 7:13–14 (AV)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 Corinthians 13:12 (AV)
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Matthew 15:14 (AV)
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

This is aimed at ALL humanity.

Mankind is naturally blind about spirituality. 

Human nature is satanic / satanically influenced.

Most religions take a piece of truth and baptize it in human superstition, tradition, beliefs, etc.

Which is on par with spiritual excrement.

Not only is the RCC rife with spiritual excrement, so are most Protestant Denominations and most Messianic Judaism organizations.

Because they have added mostly Romanite doctrines to the Gospel. They part from RCC and Christendom (in Messianic Judaism) yet cling to RCC dogma or they invent their own based on misinterpreting the scriptures or adding traditions from superstitions etc.

I know that's hard to hear.

But when you defer to the Holy Spirit as sole interpreter of the Bible (which he wrote) and you use the Bible to affirm it is He that is doing the interpretation... then you will be amazed to see how much "Christians and Messianics" have erred. And Most of it stems from the Roman Imperial hijacking of the Church in the 4th Century CE. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/11/2017 at 2:53 PM, OneLight said:

2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• Thumbs Up 1