• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Denadii said:

Ablolutely!  So show them the real thing and they, being smart like you, will see the false in their beliefs, and take the truth

Yes, but that only if they are born again, the natural man does not receive the things of God.

1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Robert William said:

It is very important to show the Romanite in love that they are following a false gospel of salvation by works, :)

Paul said you are trying to earn something you already have. 

Hope that you speak within those boundaries but you don't, judging all the disciples who were baptized at the Day of Penticost, the same way you have judge not only Catholics but all those martyrs who died tereble deaths for believing in Jesus Christ, because some how a  believer needed more than just to believe, to be saved from Hell. 

JESUS CHRIST knows, who is his, without our works, and with our works. 

And he knows those who have good fruit and good works, but he will never put them to his right, because they denied to believe in him. 

And he can never be on his left either , both left and is reserved for Believers, that's what the disciples believe, and teach. 

People with good fruit and works go to Hell. Because they have denied to believe in Jesus Christ. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

14 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Speaking the Truth is an essential part of love...

For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"
(Rom 10:13-15)

Speaking the Gospel is speaking love to them.

My wife grew up RC and her testimony is that she never heard the clear Gospel.

Do you want to preach the truth?  The real truth?  Really?  Great! What is the truth then?   The gospel is the truth. and what is the gospel?  

Isaiah 61:1-3 (CJB)

61 The Spirit of Adonai Elohim is upon me,
because Adonai has anointed me
to announce good news to the poor.
He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted;
to proclaim freedom to the captives,
to let out into light those bound in the dark;
to proclaim the year of the favor of Adonai
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all who mourn,
yes, provide for those in Tziyon who mourn,
giving them garlands instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness instead of mourning,
a cloak of praise instead of a heavy spirit,
so that they will be called oaks of righteousness
planted by Adonai, in which he takes pride.

Oh!  There's the gospel!   LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Robert William said:

Yes, but that only if they are born again, the natural man does not receive the things of God.

1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Did you get born again because some 'loving' person dumped all over you about how you are so stupid as to get caught in that false teaching that you believe?  Did you get saved because you were told that you are a dupe to a false prophet called a pope?    I think not. You got saved because you wanted the salvation that Jesus offers.  You heard your own spirit confirming its end in hell if you do not seek Jesus.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

Did you get born again because some 'loving' person dumped all over you about how you are so stupid as to get caught in that false teaching that you believe?  Did you get saved because you were told that you are a dupe to a false prophet called a pope?    I think not. You got saved because you wanted the salvation that Jesus offers.  You heard your own spirit confirming its end in hell if you do not seek Jesus.

A human can't make himself born again, it's a miracle done by the Holy Spirit given by Grace (unmerited favor) you can't earn unmerited favor.

Eph 2:1  And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3  Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph 2:4  But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7  That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9  Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Guest shiloh357

The hardest people to reach with the Gospel are religious people who think that their religion saves, them.  That is the case with the RCC and other high church denominations that have no message of repentance from sin and turning to Christ.   We are saved by faith alone through Christ alone.  He alone is our justification and we are saved on account of His finished work on the cross.    But the RCC rejects the true Gospel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

This is not a truth statement, to say a Christian Catholic goes to Hell, and that he is not born again. 

To be a Catholic you must believe in Jesus Christ, died for the forgiveness of our sins. 

And more than eghty persent of those born to Catholic families. continioun to believe as adulds.

And to believe in Jesus Christ is to be saved, born from above, born from the Spirit of God, that's what Jesus Christ told to Nicodemus, and teach his disciples. You must believe in me that I am the CHRIST, after you see me crusified on the Cross, then you are born from above. 

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is not a truth statement, to say a Christian Catholic goes to Hell, and that he is not born again. 

To be a Catholic you must believe in Jesus Christ, died for the forgiveness of our sins. 

And more than eghty persent of those born to Catholic families. continioun to believe as adulds.

And to believe in Jesus Christ is to be saved, born from above, born from the Spirit of God, that's what Jesus Christ told to Nicodemus, and teach his disciples. You must believe in me that I am the CHRIST, after you see me crusified on the Cross, then you are born from above. 

Yeah, that is pretty much not true, at all.  Believing in Jesus doesn't save you.   Lot's sinners believe in Jesus and still live in sin and are on their way to hell.  Salvation doesn't come from simply agreeing  to propositional truth claims about Jesus.   You clearly do not have grasp on what the Gospel is.

38 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I was born and raised a Romanist...I knew that I knew that I knew that if I die I go to hell.  Do not pass go, do not collect $200. My spirit knew it.  The Word said it.  Even the Romanist bible says it.  I still needed to ask Jesus to come into my life, to be my Lord.   God does not have any grandchildren.  Even a Romanist has to ask because NOTHING is automatic in our relationship with God.

33 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Gospel means literally 'good news'. There are many types of Good News in Scripture but the one that saves  souls damn for hell is mentioned in Romans 10 and spelled out here...

Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,
(1Co 15:1-4)

Absolutely right Yowm.   That's why I put that scripture there...Any good news of the gospel is covered in this one.