• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, Denadii said:

I was born and raised a Romanist...I knew that I knew that I knew that if I die I go to hell.  Do not pass go, do not collect $200. My spirit knew it.  The Word said it.  Even the Romanist bible says it.  I still needed to ask Jesus to come into my life, to be my Lord.   God does not have any grandchildren.  Even a Romanist has to ask because NOTHING is automatic in our relationship with God.

That what you understood that time, in the ignorance of the truth, that you were saved from Hell as Catholic. 

You needed to know the truth, that you do not go to Hell. You were deceived to have believed  that you were going to Hell, because you weren't going to Hell.  if you  believe in Jesus Christ when you followed the fourteen steps during the Easter celebration, and if looked at them every time you were going to church, they tried to tell you that you were not going to Hell, but you didn't look at your faith, you look at your self, your thoughts, and perhaps your worldly desires . 

And had listen carefully when the Scriptures were read every Sunday. 

Did you ever paid attention, did you ever heard that Jesus Christ died and raised from the dead. All Catholics must believe that, to be a Catholic. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

That what you understood that time, in the ignorance of the truth, that you were saved from Hell as Catholic. 

You needed to know the truth, that you do not go to Hell. You were deceived to have believed  that you were going to Hell, because you weren't going to Hell.  if you  believe in Jesus Christ when you followed the fourteen steps during the Easter celebration, and if looked at them every time you were going to church, they tried to tell you that you were not going to Hell, but you didn't look at your faith, you look at your self, your thoughts, and perhaps your worldly desires . 

And had listen carefully when the Scriptures were read every Sunday. 

Did you ever paid attention, did you ever heard that Jesus Christ died and raised from the dead. All Catholics must believe that, to be a Catholic. 

I'm sorry.  The bible does not say that a Romanist or any other specific religion goes to heaven when they die.   And, dear heart, your spirit does know where its end is.  And yes. You can know what your spirit thinks, And Yes You can hear from God before you are saved.  It was no deception that I knew I was bound for hell, as a romanist.  Not because I was a Romanist but because I WAS NOT A Son Of God

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

Just now, Yowm said:

My point was that Isa 61:1-3 is a general 'good news' of the OT. The Gospel that closely links with the New Covenant is Isa 53...

He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people?
(Isa 53:3-8)
...although it is missing the resurrection part of that Gospel that saves found in 1Cor 15:1-4.

For most Roman Catholics Jesus is seen so stern and aloof they need a close and compassionate mediator found in one such as Mary ...a doctrine of demons. It takes the TRUTH of God's Word and God opening their eyes and hearts through that TRUTH that sets them free.

I never trusted that woman to get me saved, when I was a Romanist.  I trusted Jesus, after I came to Him and asked him for forgiveness and to be my Lord.   Even as a Romanist I never did believe that she is God's mother....I am a thinking person. The Romanist religion discourages independent thought.  

3 hours ago, Denadii said:

I'm not sure what you mean by friendship methods.  I'm talking about convincing them about Jesus.  If I told you that your belief are stupid, that you are deceived in your religion etc, would you be open to listen to anything  I said to you about Jesus.  No! You would be feeling defensive, angry and all negative.  You would ignore anything good I said about Jesus. Mostly because I put you down and showed none of Jesus but only disgust toward you.  On the other hand, if I said nothing about your beliefs other than to ask a question or two, and ministered love to you, you just might see Jesus and come to Him of your own accord.      Not friendship methods.  Love works.

In truth I did not learn this in church.  I don't go to church.  Why?   I want to know Jesus.  So I go to Jesus. 

"We spread the BIBLICAL gospel to every creature . mark 16:15"

Yeah.  We're supposed to spread the gospel.   But not declare war on people.   We do not attack peoples beliefs.

"2]We spread the BIBLICAL truth that cuts down the damnable RC doctrine. We are instructed to rebuke false teaching and expose it. Ephesians 6:11"

I'm sorry my friend.  The bible does not say to wage war on people again.  The bible is quite clear on how to stand against false teaching.  It says who to rebuke.   I wonder why the churches teach that we are supposed to attack people.

Later today I will start a thread on the subject of False Teaching, which includes false prophets.   Unless there is one up already? In which case I'll simply add my thoughts to it.

I never said to wage war against a person.You said that! Dont put words in my mouth.

The gospel  of grace alone through faith alone through Christ alone is the truth and it is loving! IT wages war against false doctrine.  Those that adhere to false doctrine are under a delusion. We must be gentle but firm until we are mcked and scoffed and then we do as Christ did and tell them to repent because the kingdom of God is at hand!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, Davida said:

None that I know.

I tried really hard to sit down and think about one catholic I have met in person or online.   And it just breaks my heart, but Davida, I AINT SEEN ONE YET EITHER.

I did notice one who responded , yet this person is all mixed up .   Preaching a odd salvation , that the whole world , with or without JESUS is working out its own salvation.

SOUNDS LIKE INTERFIATH POPE MESSAGE TO ME.  SO I can see why that one thinks lots of catholics have a relationship with JESUS

due to they under the same spell ROME preaches.    Darn this delusion is getting bad now.

30 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I never said to wage war against a person.You said that! Dont put words in my mouth.

The gospel  of grace alone through faith alone through Christ alone is the truth and it is loving! IT wages war against false doctrine.  Those that adhere to false doctrine are under a delusion. We must be gentle but firm until we are mcked and scoffed and then we do as Christ did and tell them to repent because the kingdom of God is at hand!

Jewels has specifically told me to approach with compassion.   She don't preach no raging war.    But jewels  , now ya see what the heck we are up against.

It wont matter how we approach , grave or compassionate.  IF one don't want truth , they just wont hear it and will attack.   it happens all the time. 

32 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

YES AMEN it wages WAR against false doctrine.   TIME to arise and come into places and with spiritual whips of truth  , whip them false doctrines right out the place

and overthrow and smash them tables of men , which exalt themselves against every Thing Good and holy.

TIME to get JESUS and HIS SAYINGS back in and away with the hirlings and doctrines of men.    FOR the zeal of thine house has cosumed those who follow Christ.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

13 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I tried really hard to sit down and think about one catholic I have met in person or online.   And it just breaks my heart, but Davida, I AINT SEEN ONE YET EITHER.

I did notice one who responded , yet this person is all mixed up .   Preaching a odd salvation , that the whole world , with or without JESUS is working out its own salvation.

SOUNDS LIKE INTERFIATH POPE MESSAGE TO ME.  SO I can see why that one thinks lots of catholics have a relationship with JESUS

due to they under the same spell ROME preaches.    Darn this delusion is getting bad now.

I was catholic and my whole family , i told my mom most of things that catholics do are not in the bible , she changed few but still she has that mindset that she need sacraments or something to be saved , can't help it .

Most people are brainwashed that bible is hard to read so they don't read it and they follow what closest church near them is teaching because they are too lazy to walk 10 min more to another church .

So they put faith in priest without even checking what they are teaching , because they are ignorant . Since they were born  catholics they go to church just like of habit , once a week for one hour and then back to watching TV or something relaxing for rest of sunday .

I would be happy if 50% of christians were saved , personally thinking that it's even less . Jesus himself said in Parable of 10 Virgins that 5 had no oil in thier lamps and 5 had .

Edited by Amazing Horse
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Amazing Horse said:

I would be happy if 50% of christians were saved , personally thinking that it's even less . Jesus himself said in Parable of 10 Virgins that 5 had no oil in thier lamps and 5 had

Sadly, the evidence is all around us and it is increasing daily!   Jesus also said this:

Matthew 7:13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.…

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

They have a false Christ.

I didnt say everyone in the protestant church is truly reborn of the spirit did I? What I did say is what does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness? What  harmony is there between Christ and baliel? 2 Corinth 6:15

A person who is reborn of the spirit will not stay in a false church.  The spirits DO NOT AGREE!! It is impossible! To begin with, RC theology teaches  that righteousness is based on sacramental infusion of grace  and that it is imparted through the sacraments. The Eucharist is the means of their justification! That alone is damnable!

RC practices all kinds of iniquity against the Sovereign Living God!!

One cannot be saved with just any message. It has to be BIBLICAL or it is a false conversion!

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

My point was that Isa 61:1-3 is a general 'good news' of the OT. The Gospel that closely links with the New Covenant is Isa 53...

He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people?
(Isa 53:3-8)
...although it is missing the resurrection part of that Gospel that saves found in 1Cor 15:1-4.

For most Roman Catholics Jesus is seen so stern and aloof they need a close and compassionate mediator found in one such as Mary ...a doctrine of demons. It takes the TRUTH of God's Word and God opening their eyes and hearts through that TRUTH that sets them free.

I don't think your right Yowm. I find Catholics that I know to think of Jesus as a savior. I watch many Catholic youtube studies by priest and Catholic teachers. 

• Thumbs Up 1