• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, Robert William said:

Negative, there are few because the majority believe in salvation by works. Every time a Romanite does Mass they spit in Jesus' face and sat your Atonement was not good enough.

Do they really believe there works save them. I don't think so. Works are a part of being justified.  Read James we have gone over this on worthy. We need all of the bible. James words are just as true as Paul's. Was not Abraham our Father justified by works when he offered  Isaac his son on the altar. He said works make faith perfect. He also said by works is a man justified and not by faith only. That is how the Catholics believe in the part of works in salvation.  It's also biblical. These works do not earn salvation. They are the outward action of a heart of faith. And so prove a real faith. Which James said if you have no works can faith save you ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Then why do more pray to Mary than to Jesus, especially in the 3rd world countries?

I got bad news if we pray to anyone , saints, mary etc.  That is blasphemy.    It has to get said.

• Thumbs Up 1

I personally don't think we should pray to anyone but God. But that does not disqualify them as Christians. I mean many of things like that as stop me from being Catholic.  I have thought of it. I was Episcopalian as a preteen. I was a altar boy too. I felt the move of God's spirit there. They are similar in ways. But not in Mary. And some other things.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

♫ My religion's better than your religion.

My religion's better than yours. ♪

The tune incurably religious man sings all the way into the pit.

The way God brought about his revelation (from Genesis to Maps)  and implemented his plan, it was to establish what right from wrong is, prove man can't save himself, and to cut through the subterfuge, superstition, and superfluity of religion with the simple truth. We all need saving. Here's how. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ plus nothing.

The rest is the lifetimes of his dealing with us through the relationship we have with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Come judgment day, what we did in accordance to his plan we will be rewarded for.

Come judgment day, those who do not believe in Jesus continue onto hell just like they were the day they were born.

All of us were. But simple and only faith in Jesus Christ changes that destination.

Only trust him.

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

I personally don't think we should pray to anyone but God. But that does not disqualify them as Christians. I mean many of things like that as stop me from being Catholic.  I have thought of it. I was Episcopalian as a preteen. I was a altar boy too. I felt the move of God's spirit there. They are similar in ways. But not in Mary. And some other things.

It does.  it will ,  they have to cease it.   Todays society you can almost do any evil and our churches say THEIR STILL CHRISTAIN.

no.    YOU need to warn them to cease it.  But ONLY if you love them.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, JohnD said:

♫ My religion's better than your religion.

My religion's better than yours. ♪

The way God brought about his revelation (from Genesis to Maps)  and implemented his plan, it was to establish what right from wrong is, prove man can't save himself, and to cut through the subterfuge, superstition, and superfluity of religion with the simple truth. We all need saving. Here's how. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ plus nothing.

The rest is the lifetimes of his dealing with us through the relationship we have with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Come judgment day, what we did in accordance to his plan we will be rewarded for.

Come judgment day, those who do not believe in Jesus continue onto hell just like they were the day they were born.

All of us were. But simple and only faith in Jesus Christ changes that destination.

Only trust him.

By grace I follow Christ.   we either LOVE HIM or we don't.    and IF we love Him we keep HIS sayings.    that is part of true religion.

we visit the fatherless and widow.......AND, we keep ourselves unspotted from the world.   I See a false religion , I warn against it.   Do most people see me as a hater

YES. but really this is LOVE.   Love desires none to perish.    Oh well, the world and religious leaders hated JESUS ,  so I don't marvel that many hate me too.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

Agreed.

Telling some one they are barking up the wrong tree is not easy.

Mighty near impossible regarding religion.

If you love them enough.

But beware. Love can get you killed.

From all the beatings I've gotten over the years I think it's actually safer being a fighter than a lover.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,829
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

JESUS CHRIST gave us an example of his love, he said turn the other chick.

He is perfect and we are not. 

Even the disciples had to correct their doctrine, and they judge Peter , for splitting ways with them, and call him "false teacher", and they made a moutiny against him, and call him names. 

Because their Spirit did not agree with Peter's saying and doing. 

We have to be careful when we depend only upon our spirit and we judge what is right and what is not right. 

We have to be more careful when we call our consience the Holy Spirit of God. 

We must learn to discern our spirit from the Holy Spirit. 

Everyone who does not agree with us is not the devil. 

Why when you are tested , you are seen the devil. 

That's what Jesus Christ said, they call me the Devil, because they didn't understand me. 

Even in the book of the Revelation, JESUS CHRIST said, I knock on the door of their heart, trying to correct the churces from their error, and they seem me as the enemy. 

JESUS CHRIST loves the Catholics in some very special love, they are his children, and don't blame him, for not doing something drastic to bring change in them. 

If he leaves them as they are, learn to accept them, give them the truth, about the core values of the Gospel, and let him do the growth. 

Don't ask JESUS CHRIST to send them to Hell. 

As the disciples said, if you see your brother sinning, pray for him, that JESUS CHRIST forgives him . 

The wages of sin is not Death in the new  covenant, we have our own righteousness, but we are in Jesus Christ righteousness the imputed righteousness because we believe that he die for us. 

They are not worshiping when they pray to saints.  They are requesting prayers 

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

They are not worshiping when they pray to saints.  They are requesting prayers 

Got bad news.   prayer IS WORSHIP.   just thought that would help.  

• Thumbs Up 1