• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

20 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I find Catholics that I know to think of Jesus as a savior.

I watch many Catholic youtube studies by priest and Catholic teachers. 

This is great knews, to see their confession that Jesus is the CHRIST, the Savior of the world, and their Savior. 

They are not looking for another Savior to come, the way the descentans of the house twelve tribes do. 

Who do not believe that JESUS is the CHRIST of GOD. 

Great knews to hear also that they study the Bible, that means they are asking the Catholics to read the Bible. 

I heard that they also read from the King James Bible. 

And during the Holidays they reenact the events of the passion of Jesus Christ, and they fast till the time of the celebration of the resurrection. 

I don't think so, the descentans of the twelve tribes as a Nation, or the Moslem community are doing the same thing. 

Why are they different from the Catholics, why they do not join the Catholics in Celebrating the death and the resurrection and the ascention of Jesus Christ. 

My neighbor who had stopped going to the Catholic Church, he said that it is time to go back and find those who are ready to understand that they can worship in Spirit and in truth, without the need of preist, as it was a must in the Old Covenant. 

The preists had to intercede for the people. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

10 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

No wonder you cant see. You are in the deception! RUN and SEEK CHRIST ALONE

Lol I think you don't know enough about my beliefs to say that. You have to read carefully others posts. I already said I don't agree with some of there doctrine. Anyway Christ alone is our high priest.  He alone intercede on our behalf. I believe Catholics know this. And to top off everything we all in the body of Christ are a nation of priests because Paul wrote that. The body of Christ will be God's priests forever. The people born during the thousands year rule of Christ. Which will be millions upon millions will be served by us as Christ's priests and body.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

I think a lot of the people who bash Catholics don't really love them. Instead of condemning them to hell why not tell them of the only way to the father his son Jesus. We are saved only through Jesus our lord. Tell them in love. Dont bash them in selfrighteousness .

I know what you believe  by your words. You keep confirming it.

27 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

He alone intercede on our behalf. I believe Catholics know this.

No they dont.

Catholics pray to Mary  and saints to intercede .

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I think a lot of the people who bash Catholics don't really love them. Instead of condemning them to hell why not tell them of the only way to the father his son Jesus. We are saved only through Jesus our lord. Tell them in love. Dont bash them in selfrighteousness .

Many years back, within our church, it was estimated that more than half of our members were ex catholic. They did not leave the RCC and become members of our church because they were bashed in self righteousness, or we were condemning them to hell.  It's not too hard for me to show someone scripture they never heard, then I tell them I was also ignorant of scripture when I was a catholic. Mostly, I show my anger towards the priests for not teaching/preaching the true gospel, that I needed to be born again, to get saved, to change my thinking (repent). This they can understand, as they also never hear it. I personally do not know anyone who bashes Catholics, as the reason is simply, if you're on the streets sharing the gospel, your heart is wanting to give them the good news, not screaming insults and pointing out their ignorance. Planting seeds. As wise as a serpent and as harmless as a dove. They can pick up real quick just where your coming from, to help or to gloat.  I never push for a decision, simply share bread, the bread of life, and I can get excited if just a tiny bit of interest is shown. A nice feeling.

• Thumbs Up 3

26 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Evidently the truth is self righteousness to you? The truth is not loving?

The false teachings of catholcism are damnable.

Not one person has condemned anyone to hell on this thread. Facts are being stated. God will do the condemning .

3 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Many years back, within our church, it was estimated that more than half of our members were ex catholic. They did not leave the RCC and become members of our church because they were bashed in self righteousness, or we were condemning them to hell.  It's not too hard for me to show someone scripture they never heard, then I tell them I was also ignorant of scripture when I was a catholic. Mostly, I show my anger towards the priests for not teaching/preaching the true gospel, that I needed to be born again, to get saved, to change my thinking (repent). This they can understand, as they also never hear it. I personally do not know anyone who bashes Catholics, as the reason is simply, if you're on the streets sharing the gospel, your heart is wanting to give them the good news, not screaming insults and pointing out their ignorance. Planting seeds. As wise as a serpent and as harmless as a dove. They can pick up real quick just where your coming from, to help or to gloat.  I never push for a decision, simply share bread, the bread of life, and I can get excited if just a tiny bit of interest is shown. A nice feeling.

Well said.

11 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I know what you believe  by your words. You keep confirming it.

47 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

He alone intercede on our behalf. I believe Catholics know this.

No they dont.

Catholics pray to Mary  and saints to intercede .

As a practicing carpenter for fifty years, I can tell you Blueyes you hit the nail squarely on the head............:)

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

Go to youtube Wayne222 and search for  "Dave Hunt - A Woman Rides The Beast 1993 Pre-Book Lecture"

Thanks Horse, Have started watching that one, and he is very informing. Picked up on ebay el cheapo used books of his also. Remember listening to him on the radio. Thanks mucho.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

No, I think people are only bashing the false doctrines of the RCC.......not catholics.  Nobody here is condemning catholics or bashing people.  That is a false accusation of political correctness that is always levelled at people just speaking the truth...........and brother, it's a lie.