• Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 9/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, Robert William said:

Muhammad says Adam was 90 feet tall. :)

A 90 Foot Adam
The Hadith
Bukhari Vol. IV, No. 543: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall.”

Why do you read Muhammad?   Islam is a lie, given by Allah, who is a liar, to Muslims who are taught to lie........

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 9/13/2017 at 7:06 PM, missmuffet said:

Then why did you post it?

To expose the religion of peace, here are some more.

The Greatest Deceiver
Quran Surah 3:54: The greatest Deceiver (Makara) of them all is Allah.

Beating Wives
Quran Surah 4:34: Men are the managers of the affairs of women … those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them.

Non-Muslims Have Seven Intestines!
The Hadith
Muslim Vol. III, Nos. 5113, Chapter DCCCLXII: A Believer Eats in One Intestine Whereas a Non-Believer Eats in Seven Intestines.
Ibn Umar reported Allah’s Messenger as saying that a non-Muslim eats in seven intestines while a Muslim eats in one intestine.
(See also Nos. 5114-5120)

A Child Bride
The Hadith
Bukhari Vol. V, No. 234: Narrated Aisha: The Prophet was engaged to me when I was a girl six years old…. I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends…. Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the afternoon and my mother handed me over to him. At that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Bukhari Vol. V, No. 236: The Prophet … married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age and consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

On 9/15/2017 at 2:06 PM, Denadii said:

Why do you read Muhammad?   Islam is a lie, given by Allah, who is a liar, to Muslims who are taught to lie........

Amen, here is proof from their Quran.

The Greatest Deceiver

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Robert William said:

Amen, here is proof from their Quran.

The Greatest Deceiver

Ok so you are trying to expose false doctrine.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi all,

I feel compelled to share a thought:

Perhaps it is best not to make fun of another's religion without learning of it, lest we make fools of ourselves thinking we know what we do not. Might be  better to learn one's own faith thoroughly and then refute others with knowledge stronger than to call a person a nutcase. 

Ex; The idea of one intestine versus seven is not to be portrayed as literal, but poetic and figurative. It is an instruction  to be satisfied with little, to not be do not be gluttonous in needs and desires.

The idea of 60 cubit tall individuals also has it's basis. One can challenge the basis of course, but really had better learn a little more about the reasoning behind the declaration before trying to discredit it. Otherwise, an easy victory is given to the false teachers in this world when they rip apart the mockers that are  unprepared.

Standing ripped apart before the supporters of cults is not what a saint need be doing for it will strengthen the message of the enemy of God among  the adherants of strange religions.

Mockery may not be the best weapon for a saint in Christ. We have much  better weaponry to utilize in defense of the faith of Jesus. As for me, I personally find no pleasure, and very little humor in mockery. It is more a bully's tool, one saints should not surrender to the  temptation to grab onto, not ever. We gain credibility in our humility and in our knowledge of the Bible the Spirit indwells us for a higher purpose than mockery of the lost and the unsaved. Lets share of our Lord and leave mockery to others. Lord please, let us be distinctive, known to God in our kindness to the unsaved as well as the saved saints our brothers and sisters in Christ..

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 9/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, Robert William said:

Muhammad says Adam was 90 feet tall. :)

A 90 Foot Adam
The Hadith
Bukhari Vol. IV, No. 543: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall.”

OH!   Can you imagine his shoe size?  LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi all,

I feel compelled to share a thought:

Perhaps it is best not to make fun of another's religion without learning of it, lest we make fools of ourselves thinking we know what we do not. Might be  better to learn one's own faith thoroughly and then refute others with knowledge stronger than to call a person a nutcase. 

Ex; The idea of one intestine versus seven is not to be portrayed as literal, but poetic and figurative. It is an instruction  to be satisfied with little, to not be do not be gluttonous in needs and desires.

The idea of 60 cubit tall individuals also has it's basis. One can challenge the basis of course, but really had better learn a little more about the reasoning behind the declaration before trying to discredit it. Otherwise, an easy victory is given to the false teachers in this world when they rip apart the mockers that are  unprepared.

Standing ripped apart before the supporters of cults is not what a saint need be doing for it will strengthen the message of the enemy of God among  the adherants of strange religions.

Mockery may not be the best weapon for a saint in Christ. We have much  better weaponry to utilize in defense of the faith of Jesus. As for me, I personally find no pleasure, and very little humor in mockery. It is more a bully's tool, one saints should not surrender to the  temptation to grab onto, not ever. We gain credibility in our humility and in our knowledge of the Bible the Spirit indwells us for a higher purpose than mockery of the lost and the unsaved. Lets share of our Lord and leave mockery to others. Lord please, let us be distinctive, known to God in our kindness to the unsaved as well as the saved saints our brothers and sisters in Christ..

What would you think if I said all that you have written here is not literal but poetic and figurative??

How about this one, after reading these verses would you conclude that Muslims beat their wives??

Beating Wives
Quran Surah 4:34: Men are the managers of the affairs of women … those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them.

I see no benefit in making such mockery. I do see harm to the cause of my Lord Jesus in it, because many  Muslims have come to know Jesus as their Lord God and savior. I don't think the word was delivered to any of them  by way of mockery of them.

And for that reason I share here my own personal opinion for consideration by any that may read it.

Edited by Neighbor

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I see no benefit in making such mockery. I do see harm to the cause of my Lord Jesus in it, because many  Muslims have come to know Jesus as their Lord God and savior. I don't think the word was delivered to any of them  by way of mockery of them.

And for that reason I share here my own personal opinion for consideration by any that may read it.

What you have written here is not literal but poetic and figurative, for that reason, I must reject it!

Suit yourself, others do, and so do I.