TheBride123

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Before we can establish anything about life, as to what is right and wrong: we must set the mind straight, the fact that there is a God must be in the forefront of the mind,

everything will be considered futile otherwise. For, right and wrong is measured by God!

Many Jews and Gentiles ask:" Is there a God" or say "there is no God". To them: we as mankind hold a spirit, it is because of that spirit that the thought of God exist.

For the thought and debate over His existence would not be - if we have not a soul. The soul was given to us from the Infinite Creator Himself! Amazing! For the answer

is in the thought and debate. For neither would be if He was not, is not. However, they do because He is. For if there is not a God the thought of him would not be.

Not even the atheist could say - "there is no God" for the thought of Him would not be . So know, the thought and debate over His existence is the answer

that He exist!

For those who question and do not believe in what they can not touch and see; it must be scary to breath, for you can not see the air. It must be mind boggling

to see a leaf roll down the way- after all it is moved by an unseen force, and who or what moves the wind? Do you know from with it come and where it is held?

After all, everything which moves is moved by something. You only need to know a little bit of the Laws of Physics to know this. The laws of physics tell us all things

which move has a mover. It all started by something or someone from somewhere.

All moving things are moved by something, whether seen or unseen. Newton's First Law of motion states: an object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line

unless acted upon by an external force. It may be seen as a statement about inertia, that objects will remain in their state of motion unless

a force acts to change the motion. Any change in motion involves an acceleration, and then Newton's second Law applies; in fact the First Law is

just a "special" case of the Second Law for which the net external force is zero.

Where am I going with this? You will see. Newton's First Law contains implications about the fundamental symmetry of the universe, in

that a state of motion in a straight line must be just as "natural" as being at rest. If an object is at rest in one frame of reference, it will

appear to be moving in a straight line to an observer in a reference frame which is moving by the object. There is no way to say which reference

is "special", so all constant velocity reference frames must be equivalent. All moving things are moved by something- whether seen or

unseen. The First Laws of motion were set by the Creator. All things extend out from him. Newton's second Law of motion can be formally stated

as follows: The acceleration of an object as produced by a net force is directly proportional to the magnitude of the net force, in the same direction

as the net force, and inversely proportional to the mass of the object. Speaking to, the ever expanding universe in proportion to the Eternal God.

All matter extends out form Him. 1. Thus says the Lord, "heaven is My throne and the earth is my footstool. Where then is a house you could build

Me? And where is a place that I may rest?" 2. " For My hand made all things, Thus all these things came into being", declares the Lord. ( Isaiah66:1-2)

God has laws for everything in His creation. Laws which govern the universes planets, galaxies and moons and stars. And everything has a mathematical

symmetry like that  demonstrated by the Fibonacci Sequence found in creation. Of course, named after the Italian mathematician (Leonard Pisano

Bigollo) Nicknamed Fibonacci. That is his surname.

His understanding of this sequence points to an intelligent designer.

Those of us who have probed and investigated all science through faith know,  that intelligent designer

is God.

Science also, has presented it's theories concerning the origin of all things. One theory is the Big Bang! This is the effect

not the cause. That is the flaw in their theory. It was an effect of a brainstorm from God the Cause.

Therefore it was not the beginning "I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END". It starts with Him and ends with Him.

Cause and Effect.

God thought He would be creative and express Himself. The Big Bang was the break through of the Word through thought.

Thought's are of energy, not form. Energy is the base of form and mass. You only need to know the basics of physics to know

this. Physics tells us all things which move has a mover. This explains the continuously expanding universe; it expands outward from

God. Energy begets energy. All natural form derived from the energy of the supernatural. Supernatural comes from the Latin supernaturalis-

meaning beyond nature.

The adjective form of supernatural describes anything that pertains to or is caused by something that can not be explained by the laws of

nature. How does man know this? It had to be revealed to him. All matter has derived from the supernatural energy of God, Who is

Infinite. If we do not have an Infinite Creator: how than, can mankind develop things such as our number system which has infinite

possibilities- Or our mathematical system which has infinite combinations, our number of pi expression and our binary code. Man would not be able

to do this if not for an Eternal source. Also, the infinite knowledge conveyed through the Alphabet: the beginning of language and words. Which

have infinite abilities in conveying thoughts. The most important thing the word can reveal is God! This was given us through the soul. From twelve

music notes received, infinite melodies and harmony.

So, like God; an artist who creates from a thought and brings forth form and dimension through his vision of art- is bringing about form

through thought. Again,thoughts are of energy not form. Energy is the base of form and you can not see thoughts until they break forth.

That is based upon fact not theory. All thoughts are supernatural, good or bad. Supernatural is the invisible realm. You do not see peoples thoughts

floating around in the air. Science can not capture them or record what you are thinking no one can. All thoughts are of the soul, which is energy contained

in form. And the expression of the internal energy is known through action.

People with damaged wiring in the brain  have had mind machines called:  (WIRED)- connected to the language portion of the brain and a computer relays was the neurons are firing. It is providing wiring that does  not work in the damaged vessel of the brain which may prevent a person from speaking normally.  This proves our minds have energy flowing through them. This energy is the soul, which is contained in form. And the expression of the internal energy is known through action.

Now poetically speaking- God thought He would be creative and express Himself. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God! With His

Word He created art. He created the sun, moon and painted the stars in the sky, Why? To give form to His thoughts. He then created the earth with beautiful bodies

of water, landscapes, mountains, grass, trees, Why? To give you a vision of His dreams. He then created music and sound and placed birds, insects, bees and all

kinds of animals all around. He then cast His thoughts upon the ocean , and said " Let Me create man in our like and image". For He did create the angels before the

universe. He said, " In man shall be my deepest devotion, greater than the depths of the oceans for He is the rolling tides of my emotions."

From the earth and sand He did form Man! " In Him I shall stand, I shall place in him My wisdom, My essence, My thoughts he shall know, my breath the soul

he shall hold. My purpose shall be revealed in him." Then he gave man control of the land. However, through life spans and times, man has wandered from God's

side. Only knowing the fruit of the eye, forgetting why we are here, creating darkness and living in fear, destroying all that God has place here. We have lost

respect for each other and disobey His laws which were given by His hand.

Where do you stand in God's plan? Are you part of life or are you cut off? It is your God given right to choose but, to be a subtraction means that you loose!

Use the tools of faith and see. Open your hearts and see , no longer be deceive. LIFE IS A GIFT NOT GIVEN IN VAIN. Believe in the promises of the Lord and

he shall sustain you. For every word He speaks is Truth!

Truth is not what one makes it, or as one sees it, it is just so. It is irrefutable, undeniable, factually exact! It is real, perfectly sound and loved by those who seek it.

GOD BLESS!!!

Edited by TheBride123

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

i read that creation science fails to qualify as a science 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I moved this thread out of Seekers Lounge as the OP has enough posts to answer in the Theology Forum.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

I heard that the theory of evolution is just that...a theory, but fails as a fact.

Evolution is mans religion .    talk about a state forced religion.    I mean its a set of beliefs of HOW it all began.

YET most who love it and hate true relgioin in Christ , attack us and say quit with your religion.   I say Cease that wisdom of man religoin

and FIND the only TRUE RELIGION which is found ONLY IN CHRIST.   amen.

• Thumbs Up 2