Sam2017

O for a thousand tongues to sing - HYMN

Sam2017    0

Rendition by members of Parish of Christ Church, Singapore on 10th September 2017

Hymn tune : Lyngham

1) O for a thousand tongues to sing my great Redeemer's praise, the glories of my God and King, the triumphs of his grace!

2) My gracious Master and my God, assist me to proclaim, to spread thro' all the earth abroad the honors of your name.

3) Jesus! the name that charms our fears, that bids our sorrows cease, 'tis music in the sinner's ears, 'tis life and health and peace.

4) He breaks the power of cancelled sin, he sets the prisoner free; his blood can make the foulest clean; his blood availed for me.

5) To God all glory, praise, and love be now and ever given by saints below and saints above, the Church in earth and heaven.

Edited: This is the Welcome area, so welcome!

Videos go in the video area, so video removed! - Omegaman 3.0

NOONE7    3,519
17 hours ago, Sam2017 said:

Rendition by members of Parish of Christ Church, Singapore on 10th September 2017

Hymn tune : Lyngham

1) O for a thousand tongues to sing my great Redeemer's praise, the glories of my God and King, the triumphs of his grace!

2) My gracious Master and my God, assist me to proclaim, to spread thro' all the earth abroad the honors of your name.

3) Jesus! the name that charms our fears, that bids our sorrows cease, 'tis music in the sinner's ears, 'tis life and health and peace.

4) He breaks the power of cancelled sin, he sets the prisoner free; his blood can make the foulest clean; his blood availed for me.

5) To God all glory, praise, and love be now and ever given by saints below and saints above, the Church in earth and heaven.

Edited: This is the Welcome area, so welcome!

Videos go in the video area, so video removed! - Omegaman 3.0

Hi Sam and welcome!

SueZQ    1,557

Hello and welcome to Worthy!

Yowm    6,575

A thousand welcomes Sam.

Sam2017    0

Hi all Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus....

Please let me know how to upload my youtube link for O for a thousand tongues in the video area.

Edit: Video removed again - videos go in the video area.  Go to https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/123-christian-music/ and do there, what you did here, but the video will not be posted immediately, it will need to be approved by one of our people who does such things, so be patient! - Omegaman 3.0

Joefizz    161

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!