SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

It is the very nature of sin , for the  chafing  it suffers at  presence of the Holy Spirit to result in attack . 

The offensive  attack only confirms the sin nature of the activity .

The gospel is replete with such instances , both upon Jesus & His disciples .

Jesus was always loving and compassionate to honest questioning sinners , but was no compromising , half-stepping , pussy-footer  when sin was not only " proclaimed " and sported as a signboard but attempted to be further dispersed in His presence . 

Edited by Unfailing Presence

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

It is the very nature of sin , for the  chafing  it suffers at  presence of the Holy Spirit to result in attack . 

The offensive  attack only confirms the sin nature of the activity .

The gospel is replete with such instances , both upon Jesus & His disciples .

Jesus was always loving and compassionate to honest questioning sinners , but was no compromising , half-stepping , pussy-footer  when sin was not only " proclaimed " and sported as a signboard but attempted to be further dispersed in His presence . 

When Christ saw sin in the synagogues, in the HOUSE of GOD.  WHAT was his approach.  was it coffee and donuts and lets reason this out.

OR was it whips and smashing tables.   I think the Church needs to STUDY JESUS again, and flee this dung pile seeker friendly which did not save the gays

IT caused the churches to embrace it.

HOW did paul view sin in the church.   IF I COME AGAIN I WILL NOT SPARE

HOW DID JAMES...........                          YOU ADULTERERS and ADULTERESSES.

The sinners who by grace were being drawn to HIM, he had much compassion on, and showed them mercy and TOLD them GO AND SIN NO MORE.

but the ones who were outright against HIM.  well lets examine this.

The lawyers said , but LORD by you saying this you are reproaching us as well.   Did he say , well here is some coffee, um try harder

NO he said WOE UNTO YOU too.

DID CHRIST try and offer donuts and coffee to the ones stuck in religion and doctrines of men.

Well lets see.    The desicples said  LORD did you not KNOWthat this saying offended them.   DID JESUS say , oh man I was not approaching in love

, here go offer coffee and donuts , say I am sorry.  NO.   HE said LET THEM BE. EVERY PLANT which my FATHER has not planted shall be rootedup.

DID JESUS say.............HEY if one believes another way is possible just go with them anyway do good works for world peace and big a big all  inclusive family.

NO.   HE said and if they hear you not , SHAKE THE DUST OFF YOUR FEET>    And man the aposltes sure must have kwown and loved him

they kept his sayings.  I Seen in a few places where it says they SHOOKE the dust off their feet .

What did John say.................if one comes brining a contrary gospel or etc..........DO NOT EVEN BID THEM GOD SPEED.   For he who does so is partaker of his evil deeds.

I DID NOT SEE all inclusive seeker friendly in none of them.

WHAT I saw was they knew the dire need of the world to hear the gospel and would not sell out one ounce of it.

They walked in the TRUE LOVE OF CHRIST that desires none to damned and would not consent with nor agree with false doctrines

any doctrine which compromised ANY of JESUS sayings.   So sad most no longer even know what they have lost, worse that they are still lost.  that is scary for them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

which approach worked better. CHRISTS or the seeker friendly.

pauls or the seeker friendly.

Christs approach which the apostels followed KEPT the church without spot or blemish as they patitenly waited for Christs return.

the seeker friendly unequally yoked one, it saved NONE.  they did not repent of that sin of praticiing homosexuality.

NO what happened was WHAT GOD KNEW WOULD , and its why he says be not unequally yoked.   THE chuches more and more who have done this

are now seeing it as LOVE.    

Paul knew the church had sin so he warned them to repent of it , and also to separate out sinners who wont repent from among them.

HE warned hard as did the others.   IF I come I will not spare.

KEPT the church clean.   todays message is dung of men gone mad with the worlds wisdom.

it don't work , the pattern is contrary to Christ .

so now its become welcome all , love everything , join for unity and peace as we await , NOT THE CHRIST , no for it would have prepared the church

to be found as it would want to be found on that DAY.   no its being prepared to follow the one who comes BY PEACE and destroys many.

NOW we know where this seeker friendly all inclusive interfaith like mindset and concepts is leading the world as ONE right to .  THE MAN OF SIN.

The worlds agenda worked with the gays , more churches are accepting it , embracing it , all the time.

SO TOO WILL INTERFAITH.     satan KNOWS if he can get all to gather , all religions , the people will fall away , just as they are with the gays and embrace it.

INTERFAITH will destroy the churches for good and all who go under its spell, well when the law is also given that PREACHING JESUS as the ONLY WAY must be shut down

FOR IT OFFENDS, it don't include other religions or people.   WELL, anyone ever heard of the great tribulation. IF NOT GO STUDY

IF SO..........KNOW and UNDERSTAND its at the DOOR , its at the door.   and most see the enemy of Christ as men of love , so they will SEE ITS HEAD as love when he steps up too.

A DELUSOIN has began.   

mark those words well  THE DELUSOIN has began.  INTERFAITH ALL INCLUSIVE is not going anywhere , ITS HERE TO STAY and it will MUSHROOM in the hearts of all

WHO KNOW NOT THE LAMB.     SO will the idea that rfid IN the SKIN IS GOOD TOO.   its working as one now, a very dark spirit and spirits are at work

gathering all who know not the lamb under the spell of its delusion .  the delusion of the all inclusion.   Cept wait, I nearly fogot

its not really ALL inclusive.........it seems it have found an enemy.     TRUE CHRISTAINS.  more and more the gospel preaching is seen as JIHAD as the POPE sure

had to make mention.   OH ITS FOUND AN ENEMY.  BUT THE TRUTH IS , WE have always BEEN ITS ENEMY.  it just gathers the world as one NOW

to come against , n short time, those it hates above all.  the true JESUS ONLY , JESUS SAYING and PATTERN and GOSPLE SPREADING CHRISTAIN.

YEAH......................its g etting close now .     the LAST HOUR . the great tribulation , the end of the age.   and so few can see this for what it is.  

17 hours ago, JohnD said:

Anybody ever thought of setting aside sexual preference and simply sharing the love of Christ with these people?

I used to be one of the loudest voices against LGBTQ anything. Then it dawned on me, how was my hatred going to win them to Christ? 

They need Jesus same as you and I do.

Yeah but their sexuality...

...is a matter for God to deal with once they believe. Same as it was with us in whatever OUR deception, perversion, addiction, etc. was.

Do we remember Jesus' message of love in all situations but this?

That is easy enough to get most in this generation to agree with.

But pard, you would lose this argument against ones like PAUL< JAMES < JOHN < PETER < JUDE , AND MOST OF ALL CHRIST.

Sin is a matter for the CHURCH to deal with .    we are to JUDGE those within.   but as I said your approach will win many to your side in these days.

I am not being mean at all.  Just trying to reason with you .   My advice , you don't need men to explain away the bible.

JUST RECIEVE IT and BELEIVE IT and FOLLOW CHRIST and HIS pattern and the APOSTELS pattern who KNEW HIM.

just ponder and pray , and keep praying till this makes crystal clear sense.

I think in this age , this is what so many are not seeing.     THE LOVE which comes from GOD.

What , WHO IS JESUS.  THE SHEPARD OF WHO...............the SHEEP.  anytime a wolf comes near  , HE PROTECTED HIS OWN by rebuking the wolf away.

In one instance he brought in whipes and threw over tables, because the wolves were devouring the poor and needy for MONEY.

HOW OFTEN JESUS would warn his own against the wolves in sheeps clothing.  VERY OFTEN.  And quite direct against the wolves in sheeps clothing he was.

THIS pattern of LOVE, OF BEING THE GOOD SHEPARD of the SHEEP,  iseem to notice it stayed with the true apostles.

they too warned, rebuked , corrected , did the pattern of true correction.  FOR THE SHEEP .  

Even paul said when he rebuked that man, HE DID IT NOT for his sake or etc. BUT THAT HIS LOVE LOVE LOVE of the church would clearly BE SEEN.

though I have to admit the more the true ones of Christ love , the less they be loved.

We have major problems of advanced decay of rot and evil in many churches today and so few can see it , and even less warn out against it.

WE have to return to the TRUE SHEPARD who gaurds and keeps his own, WHEN HE SEES a wolf approach , HE DONT AGREE WITH IT or RUN FROM IT

HE RUNS IT OFF .  so too should those seasoned in CHRIST .    WE have a duty to look out for one another and the duty of any

seasoned one , made wise unto salvation by reading ONLY SOUND DOCTRINE , through FAITH in CHRIST , to warn  anyone.

The church lost this pattern long , long ago, as it kept NOT DOING IT, the churches in time kept getting worse and worse

TILL NOW , not even the slightest true image OF CHRIST can be found in many now.   its bad, its upmost wicked.  

And its time to , with spiritual whips in hands, go in and run the hirlings off, and overturn their self highly exalted talbes.

and bring and preach CHRISTand HIS SAYINGS ONLY to the people.  for many have and will perish for lack of knowledge.

I see you jewels, be blessed and praise the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/16/2017 at 11:49 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

But pard, you would lose this argument against ones like PAUL< JAMES < JOHN < PETER < JUDE , AND MOST OF ALL CHRIST.

Sin is a matter for the CHURCH to deal with .    we are to JUDGE those within.   but as I said your approach will win many to your side in these days.

I am not being mean at all.  Just trying to reason with you .   My advice , you don't need men to explain away the bible.

JUST RECIEVE IT and BELEIVE IT and FOLLOW CHRIST and HIS pattern and the APOSTELS pattern who KNEW HIM.

I usually let this sort of response pass.

But let me as you, who was the woman at the well? Divorcee shacking up with her current beau?

Obviously too sinful to be the first person to directly claim to be the Messiah to. According to you.

The woman caught in adultery. How did Jesus respond to her?

God can and does deal with his people WHEN they become his people.

Or don't you trust God?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

6 minutes ago, JohnD said:
On 9/16/2017 at 11:49 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I usually let this sort of response pass.

But let me as you, who was the woman at the well? Divorcee shacking up with her current beau?

Obviously too sinful to be the first person to directly claim to be the Messiah to. According to you.

The woman caught in adultery. How did Jesus respond to her?

God can and does deal with his people WHEN they become his people.

Or don't you trust God?

In each case man, including the disciples, would have turned them away cursing them as harlots.

Is this how we are to treat people? Withhold the gospel? For a more deserving people like you?

How will it be come judgment day?

All those we never witnessed to... all those we were bad witnesses to... all those we irked and angered so badly about the gospel of Jesus Christ that they would never in a million years follow a Jesus that allegedly saves people like us...

Just how happy with us do you think the Judge of all humanity will be?