• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 16/09/2017 at 11:18 PM, OneLight said:

My question was, is the spirit typing the spirit God gave yo when you were created, or is it a fallen spirit from heaven, a demon? 

What I am saying, and I will be a straight forward as I can, is that we have the ability to choose whether or not to sin.  We can say no to sin, or we can say yes to sin.  It is us who makes the decision. 

What I am getting from your posts is that you think we are either doing Satan's work of God's work, as if we are a puppet and they are pulling the strings.  That is a lie straight from the pit itself.

When you sin, and we all do, who do you think is at fault?  As for sinning no more, another lie.  There is only one perfect person that ever walked the face of this world and He is Jesus.  Everyone else falls short and sins, so taking 1 John 3 too literal will be your downfall and will haunt you forever.  We cannot be sinless.  The Holy Spirit whom we receive is sinless, and if we follow Him 100% of the time, and allow Him to live in and through us, we will not sin.  BUT ... listen closely, we are not perfect and will not follow the Holy Spirit 100% of the time.  That is our nature. 

Are you a follower of Jesus and do you have the Holy Spirit?  If you answer is yes, do you sin?

I can remember as a younger person people practicing witch craft, hypnosis and also worship of images of serpents and dragons which they call ansestors.  I feel like a puppet in pain.  I had no recollection of any of these things until being diagnosed with schizophrenia which is a false diagnoses.  I have seen spirits that look like people and also they manifest in speech and action  I feel like nothing but a container for them.

Edited by Big-Guns
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

On 9/14/2017 at 10:19 AM, Big-Guns said:

So you are saying that people who are suffering from a psychological disease are not being possessed or influenced by Satan?  Is it not the heart of man that is corrupt and the cause of illness suffering and sin? Is the heart not of the spirit and carnal.  I believe that the origin of knowledge thought and desire is of spirit which is the heart the true identity and that these people need there minds cleaned of the filth and disease that is in this world and need to be born again and put on the mind of Christ.  They can do this by reading the word of God don't you think?  Don't you also think that medicaton has ties to witch craft?  How about the word pharmakeia

I just read this post, but I absolutely agree with you comment. the sins of the fathers are transmitted and until a person comes to Christ they are left with their generational curses. God can heal and restore what satan tried to take away.

But its up to the individual to seek God with all their heart. God then comes and helps restore and gives a peace that this world is unfamiliar with and can never find without Christ Jesus as their savior.

" Don't you also think that medication has ties to witch craft?  How about the word pharmakeia"

Yes they are not very helpful and don't go to the spiritual root of the problem, many times drugs just keep you living longer wronger.

if you ever go to a site for people suffering from MH issues, you will always see most people there are drawn to the dark side and enjoy basking in it. Also if you read their comments you will find the majority have gotten worse over time because of pharma.. and then the consequence that the pharma caused on their body  is irreversible.

I have investigated this at length to write with my convictions.

Pharma only makes a person go into a deeper sleep, a deeper state of unconsciousness, slowly searing away our consciousness from Gods consciousness..

Christ Jesus gives and freely gives  and awakens us to Christ consciousness=righteous/truthful consciousness.

Understanding what is right and what is wrong, through Christ consciousness is our healing, our restoration to wholesomeness..

Today this world make what is right seem wrong and what is wrong seem right.

With each sin indulgence, it works to sear our God given consciousness into a devil rendered consciousness. The more we sin and not seek to repent, then the more we fall away from Gods way, Gods consciousness.

When we repent and ask God to come make a home in our hearts, through His plan of Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus, The Holy spirit of God gently convicts our soul back into His right and truthful consciousness.  It is the Holy Spirit of God that restores us back to Christ consciousness, helping us recognize once again what is right and what is wrong. the Holy Spirit of God is very gentle and He is the ONE who convicts our spirits of right and wrong.

When things don't align with the Word of God, that is also a good indicator to show us that the way we are going or contemplating to go, is the wrong way/sin way away from God.

The unpardonable sin is a completely seared consciousness away from God.

But God can restore and redeem, if only He were thought.

Never give up on God, always seek Him and His ways through His Word and He will restore back what the devil has tried to rob from you and your life..

Until a person confesses their sins and ask Christ to come make a home in their hearts and develop a daily relationship with God, their is nothing much God can to to help, if the person refuses His help.

The majority if not all the population suffers from some form of mental illness. there are degrees "spectrum's" to mental illness, every mental illness has as a base of unresolved fear and anger.

Part of healing is awakening to Gods will, through Christ Jesus, through Him if we truly seek His will we also seek to develop the mind of Christ.

sin is what sears the consciousness away from Christ consciousness and the more one is traped/blinded/ hypnotized, polarized to sin, the further away they drift from Christ consciousness.

God can restore back Christ consciousness in a truly repentant heart/soul. The child we were always intended to be, is the child filled with Christ consciousness.

Matthew 18:2-4

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 10:15

15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Addictions=sin  cause mental illness, and the more one indulges in addictive behavior the more one shuts themselves off from God being able to help them.  If a person is truly living in Christ consciousness, they seek to live away from sin and not indulge in it. They do so ,not because they have to, but because they want to. Because the Holy Spirit of God living in their hearts is alive and working to free us from the bondage of sin and not to indulge us further into it.   If a person says they are Christian and living in their sin, without much guilt consciousness over it, they are only fooling themselves that they are saved. When you become truly saved through Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit working in your heart, you will be convicted of your wrong doings and will seek to live right and make things wright. you will choose to do so, not because you have to, but because you will want to.

And the  sins things you use to indulge into will no longer be attractive to you. This is also a sign that you have truly been grafted into Gods family.

The good news:

God has taken every single sinner who ever truly came repentant to Him and restored him back in His Grace.

But you need to cultivate your seed of salvation for it to grow.  To some the seed of faith is given but then neglected and nothing comes of it. (look to story of the sower and the seed Matthew 13 )

And the way to do so is to develop a daily relationship with God your heavenly Father. Just talk to him, ask Him to show you the way, ask for his protection, ask Him to help you to learn to trust Him more and more, and seek His righteousness through reading and living and aligning your life by His word.

Food, addiction, sex addiction, alcohol addiction, drug addiction, money addiction, envy addiction, hatred addiction. lazy addiction,complacency addiction, all the the things the bible mentions that lead us away from God= "the lust of the flesh" lead us AWAY from God will for our lives.

When we truly decide to live for Christ Jesus, the fruits of the spirits begin to manifest and the lust of the flesh begin to leave.

It is a process but if you have live through it, you know that yes the WORD of GOD is TRUTH and yest Christ can change a person from being fearful, hateful to being a person filled with Gods love.

When Gods love is manifest fully in a persons heart and soul, there is no place for fear and hate to make its home in that person.

Some things that a person may have such as brain  damage may never be totally be gone, but with God, you can learn to live and cope in His love with the infirmities that  we may get from sin or from the sins of the fathers. but never loose hope that God can also heal. I say this because I have experience Gods healing in my own life.

Before the fall of Adam and Eve, there was no sickness. Sickness is a part of this world system and the sins that comes from this system.

Finding salvation through Christ Jesus is finding the way to LIFE and Life more abundant.

That does not mean that there will be no more challenges once a person becomes saves, because virtue that is not tested is not true virtue, but what it does mean is that God will always be with you no matter what and He will show you the way to overcome the hardships, the fears, the pain  that this world temps us with.

satan temps us to fall, and he temps in so many ways

God comes to heal and restore us back into His grace.

Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Proverbs 14:12

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Galatians 5:16-17

Study Bible

Living by the Spirit
15But if you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out, or you will be consumed by each other. 16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to one another, so that you do not do what you want.…

16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to one another, so that you do not do what you want. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.…

Most people look for a band-aid, a cover up , instead of looking deep down into the wounds 9 their own sins) and looking to remove the what(sin) is truly ailing the condition.

You can't change what you don't acknowledge.

Most people are spiritually asleep(blinded) , hypnotized by the world and its traditions and  illusions of smoke mirrors .

Waking up from this is looking to God and repenting to Him and asking His only begotten Son to forgive us, redeem us and restore us -wake us up- wake up our consciousness into His His Way of Christ Consciousness. In Christ we become His new creations, by the letting go of worldly thoughts, traditions and addictions and turning our lives completely over to Him..

Edited by 1to3
  • This is Worthy 2

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

On 9/16/2017 at 5:04 AM, Big-Guns said:

Yes I am a spirit inside a human body typing these responses if you believe anything different then you don't believe what is written in the bible.  Are you trying to blame physical human beings for the evil/power that Satan has over us And so basically the bible says that the spirit exists inside humans and that the physical human body and the spirit are two different things.  The Bible actally says that the heart and spirit of the human being can be replaced with what? The spirit of God and when this happens people sin no longer and start to grow.

Yes, you are the spirit God gave you.  It is not demonic nor Christ like, it is a human spirit with a fallen nature that sins due to its natural desires.  These desires do not come from Satan or any demon.  They come from disobedience to God.  When we accept Christ, we are given His Spirit to live in us, the Holy Spirit.  His Spirit does not jail our natural being, the old man.  We have to learn to let the old man die so we can come to know the Holy Spirit better.  It is through these lessons we become stronger in Him.

We will never be perfect while we live in this tent.  We will continue to sin, though it will not be habitual sin as we did before salvation, but sine none the less.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

On 19/09/2017 at 10:53 AM, OneLight said:

Yes, you are the spirit God gave you.  It is not demonic nor Christ like, it is a human spirit with a fallen nature that sins due to its natural desires.  These desires do not come from Satan or any demon.  They come from disobedience to God.  When we accept Christ, we are given His Spirit to live in us, the Holy Spirit.  His Spirit does not jail our natural being, the old man.  We have to learn to let the old man die so we can come to know the Holy Spirit better.  It is through these lessons we become stronger in Him.

We will never be perfect while we live in this tent.  We will continue to sin, though it will not be habitual sin as we did before salvation, but sine none the less.

1 John 3:9 to John 3:10

Also yes Satan is the one causing us to sin if people really knew what was going on do you think they would sin?  Satan leads the world astray and many are deceived.  Our natural desire?  Is homosexuality besitality snuff pedophilia etc natural?  Without Satan these things would not exist.  Old man?  You mean the spirit that is of Satan is put to death and the sin of God is brought to life within us.  It isn't about bringing the flesh to death and condemnation.  God is the saviour of humanity.

Edited by Big-Guns

On 18/09/2017 at 5:17 AM, 1to3 said:

I just read this post, but I absolutely agree with you comment. the sins of the fathers are transmitted and until a person comes to Christ they are left with their generational curses. God can heal and restore what satan tried to take away.

But its up to the individual to seek God with all their heart. God then comes and helps restore and gives a peace that this world is unfamiliar with and can never find without Christ Jesus as their savior.

" Don't you also think that medication has ties to witch craft?  How about the word pharmakeia"

Yes they are not very helpful and don't go to the spiritual root of the problem, many times drugs just keep you living longer wronger.

if you ever go to a site for people suffering from MH issues, you will always see most people there are drawn to the dark side and enjoy basking in it. Also if you read their comments you will find the majority have gotten worse over time because of pharma.. and then the consequence that the pharma caused on their body  is irreversible.

I have investigated this at length to write with my convictions.

Pharma only makes a person go into a deeper sleep, a deeper state of unconsciousness, slowly searing away our consciousness from Gods consciousness..

Christ Jesus gives and freely gives  and awakens us to Christ consciousness=righteous/truthful consciousness.

Understanding what is right and what is wrong, through Christ consciousness is our healing, our restoration to wholesomeness..

Today this world make what is right seem wrong and what is wrong seem right.

With each sin indulgence, it works to sear our God given consciousness into a devil rendered consciousness. The more we sin and not seek to repent, then the more we fall away from Gods way, Gods consciousness.

When we repent and ask God to come make a home in our hearts, through His plan of Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus, The Holy spirit of God gently convicts our soul back into His right and truthful consciousness.  It is the Holy Spirit of God that restores us back to Christ consciousness, helping us recognize once again what is right and what is wrong. the Holy Spirit of God is very gentle and He is the ONE who convicts our spirits of right and wrong.

When things don't align with the Word of God, that is also a good indicator to show us that the way we are going or contemplating to go, is the wrong way/sin way away from God.

The unpardonable sin is a completely seared consciousness away from God.

But God can restore and redeem, if only He were thought.

Never give up on God, always seek Him and His ways through His Word and He will restore back what the devil has tried to rob from you and your life..

Until a person confesses their sins and ask Christ to come make a home in their hearts and develop a daily relationship with God, their is nothing much God can to to help, if the person refuses His help.

The majority if not all the population suffers from some form of mental illness. there are degrees "spectrum's" to mental illness, every mental illness has as a base of unresolved fear and anger.

Part of healing is awakening to Gods will, through Christ Jesus, through Him if we truly seek His will we also seek to develop the mind of Christ.

sin is what sears the consciousness away from Christ consciousness and the more one is traped/blinded/ hypnotized, polarized to sin, the further away they drift from Christ consciousness.

God can restore back Christ consciousness in a truly repentant heart/soul. The child we were always intended to be, is the child filled with Christ consciousness.

Matthew 18:2-4

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 10:15

15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Addictions=sin  cause mental illness, and the more one indulges in addictive behavior the more one shuts themselves off from God being able to help them.  If a person is truly living in Christ consciousness, they seek to live away from sin and not indulge in it. They do so ,not because they have to, but because they want to. Because the Holy Spirit of God living in their hearts is alive and working to free us from the bondage of sin and not to indulge us further into it.   If a person says they are Christian and living in their sin, without much guilt consciousness over it, they are only fooling themselves that they are saved. When you become truly saved through Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit working in your heart, you will be convicted of your wrong doings and will seek to live right and make things wright. you will choose to do so, not because you have to, but because you will want to.

And the  sins things you use to indulge into will no longer be attractive to you. This is also a sign that you have truly been grafted into Gods family.

The good news:

God has taken every single sinner who ever truly came repentant to Him and restored him back in His Grace.

But you need to cultivate your seed of salvation for it to grow.  To some the seed of faith is given but then neglected and nothing comes of it. (look to story of the sower and the seed Matthew 13 )

And the way to do so is to develop a daily relationship with God your heavenly Father. Just talk to him, ask Him to show you the way, ask for his protection, ask Him to help you to learn to trust Him more and more, and seek His righteousness through reading and living and aligning your life by His word.

Food, addiction, sex addiction, alcohol addiction, drug addiction, money addiction, envy addiction, hatred addiction. lazy addiction,complacency addiction, all the the things the bible mentions that lead us away from God= "the lust of the flesh" lead us AWAY from God will for our lives.

When we truly decide to live for Christ Jesus, the fruits of the spirits begin to manifest and the lust of the flesh begin to leave.

It is a process but if you have live through it, you know that yes the WORD of GOD is TRUTH and yest Christ can change a person from being fearful, hateful to being a person filled with Gods love.

When Gods love is manifest fully in a persons heart and soul, there is no place for fear and hate to make its home in that person.

Some things that a person may have such as brain  damage may never be totally be gone, but with God, you can learn to live and cope in His love with the infirmities that  we may get from sin or from the sins of the fathers. but never loose hope that God can also heal. I say this because I have experience Gods healing in my own life.

Before the fall of Adam and Eve, there was no sickness. Sickness is a part of this world system and the sins that comes from this system.

Finding salvation through Christ Jesus is finding the way to LIFE and Life more abundant.

That does not mean that there will be no more challenges once a person becomes saves, because virtue that is not tested is not true virtue, but what it does mean is that God will always be with you no matter what and He will show you the way to overcome the hardships, the fears, the pain  that this world temps us with.

satan temps us to fall, and he temps in so many ways

God comes to heal and restore us back into His grace.

Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Proverbs 14:12

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Galatians 5:16-17

Study Bible

Living by the Spirit
15But if you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out, or you will be consumed by each other. 16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to one another, so that you do not do what you want.…

16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to one another, so that you do not do what you want. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.…

Most people look for a band-aid, a cover up , instead of looking deep down into the wounds 9 their own sins) and looking to remove the what(sin) is truly ailing the condition.

You can't change what you don't acknowledge.

Most people are spiritually asleep(blinded) , hypnotized by the world and its traditions and  illusions of smoke mirrors .

Waking up from this is looking to God and repenting to Him and asking His only begotten Son to forgive us, redeem us and restore us -wake us up- wake up our consciousness into His His Way of Christ Consciousness. In Christ we become His new creations, by the letting go of worldly thoughts, traditions and addictions and turning our lives completely over to Him..

Thank you Satan kept me from reading this that is why I have made this late reply.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Big-Guns said:

1 John 3:9 to John 3:10

Also yes Satan is the one causing us to sin if people really knew what was going on do you think they would sin?  Satan leads the world astray and many are deceived.  Our natural desire?  Is homosexuality besitality snuff pedophilia etc natural?  Without Satan these things would not exist.  Old man?  You mean the spirit that is of Satan is put to death and the sin of God is brought to life within us.  It isn't about bringing the flesh to death and condemnation.  God is the saviour of humanity.

Yes, Jesus was sent to save the whole world, but what does scripture tell us?  Not all will accept Jesus.  Everyone has a choice to make.  Accept Jesus or reject Him.  We can go back and forth about the principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this age, and the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places, and I will agree that they are real.  What I don't agree with, which you are implying here, is that Satan controls our actions if Jesus does not.  No, we are not puppets.  We are created in His image, being able to chose to sin or not to sin.  We will stand accountable for every word we say, for every action we take.  Satan will not be held accountable for what we do.

If you read Ephesians 6:10-13, you will see where the battle is fought and who the enemy is.  The enemy, like God, is there.  We choose which to follow.  Satan does not possess us every time we commit a sin, and we all sin.  

To answer your question about homosexuality, bestiality, pedophilia ... they are all desires derived from  our natural desire to go forth and multiply.  God created us to have families.  Those who reject God reject His ways and create within themselves their own paths, a path that will lead them to eternal destruction. 

Tell me.  When Lucifer decided to turn from God, where did those desires come from?  Lucifer, before turning from God and being called Satan, was one of Gods most beautiful creations, whose office was over the alter of God.  Where did his pride come from?  You will see that pride was always there, even from the beginning of creation.  God desires only those who chose to follow Him, so in order to have pure love, there has to be a choice.  Otherwise, there will be no pure love without a choice.  Those choices come from within us, not Satan.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, OneLight said:

Yes, Jesus was sent to save the whole world, but what does scripture tell us?  Not all will accept Jesus.  Everyone has a choice to make.  Accept Jesus or reject Him.  We can go back and forth about the principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this age, and the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places, and I will agree that they are real.  What I don't agree with, which you are implying here, is that Satan controls our actions if Jesus does not.  No, we are not puppets.  We are created in His image, being able to chose to sin or not to sin.  We will stand accountable for every word we say, for every action we take.  Satan will not be held accountable for what we do.

If you read Ephesians 6:10-13, you will see where the battle is fought and who the enemy is.  The enemy, like God, is there.  We choose which to follow.  Satan does not possess us every time we commit a sin, and we all sin.  

To answer your question about homosexuality, bestiality, pedophilia ... they are all desires derived from  our natural desire to go forth and multiply.  God created us to have families.  Those who reject God reject His ways and create within themselves their own paths, a path that will lead them to eternal destruction. 

Tell me.  When Lucifer decided to turn from God, where did those desires come from?  Lucifer, before turning from God and being called Satan, was one of Gods most beautiful creations, whose office was over the alter of God.  Where did his pride come from?  You will see that pride was always there, even from the beginning of creation.  God desires only those who chose to follow Him, so in order to have pure love, there has to be a choice.  Otherwise, there will be no pure love without a choice.  Those choices come from within us, not Satan.

What is the difference between a child of God and a child of Satan?   The spirit within. now I blame I judge that spirit so much that I wish for it to die within me.  It is called turning from sin and being reborn resisting evil and depriving oneself ( self sacrifice) so that self can no longer grow live exist there is no sustanance for it.  And eat only what food/word there is for the growth of a good spirit/jesus god the holy Spirit.  Look at the education TV music books etc and the deceit and coruption the consumers are being fed every day.  Who is growing within who has full control over the thoughts actions and lives of people on earth.  Satan.  Satan is to blame if he wasn't his spirits (old self) would not be put to death within us don't you see it is Satan who has been sinning from the beginning the father of lies the one who spoke the words of sin which fed his spirit into us.  It's about being born again so it is no longer us who lives but christ who lives in us.  Self less sin less those who have the seed no longer sin it is written we have all been fooled we have all been tricked and deceived it is happening to most of the world every day it is written do not be deceived those who commit such crimes as homosexuality pornography adultery etc will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.  Be blameless unto God put to death the old self the spirit that Satan controls and be resurrected unto rightiousness  we have all sinned.  A new beginning.  Did God create the dumbest being's on earth who would commit fornication sleep with animals and children it is perversions from a power of great evil (satan) no human being was ever created to do such things naturaly.  The Bible says those who continue to sin as such will not inherit the kingdom of heaven it doesn't say those who sin less than others do not be luke warm or double minded it's black and white night and day.  Satan is the accuser the one who condemns I am not being fooled.

Edited by Big-Guns

3 hours ago, Big-Guns said:

What is the difference between a child of God and a child of Satan?   The spirit within. now I blame I judge that spirit so much that I wish for it to die within me.  It is called turning from sin and being reborn resisting evil and depriving oneself ( self sacrifice) so that self can no longer grow live exist there is no sustanance for it.  And eat only what food/word there is for the growth of a good spirit/jesus god the holy Spirit.  Look at the education TV music books etc and the deceit and coruption the consumers are being fed every day.  Who is growing within who has full control over the thoughts actions and lives of people on earth.  Satan.  Satan is to blame if he wasn't his spirits (old self) would not be put to death within us don't you see it is Satan who has been sinning from the beginning the father of lies the one who spoke the words of sin which fed his spirit into us.  It's about being born again so it is no longer us who lives but christ who lives in us.  Self less sin less those who have the seed no longer sin it is written we have all been fooled we have all been tricked and deceived it is happening to most of the world every day it is written do not be deceived those who commit such crimes as homosexuality pornography adultery etc will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.  Be blameless unto God put to death the old self the spirit that Satan controls and be resurrected unto rightiousness  we have all sinned.  A new beginning.  Did God create the dumbest being's on earth who would commit fornication sleep with animals and children it is perversions from a power of great evil (satan) no human being was ever created to do such things naturaly.  The Bible says those who continue to sin as such will not inherit the kingdom of heaven it doesn't say those who sin less than others do not be luke warm or double minded it's black and white night and day.  Satan is the accuser the one who condemns I am not being fooled.

Again, I ask.  If Satan is to blame, where did his pride come from since he cannot create anything? According to you, if you are doing His will, God lives in you, but once you have a sinful thought, Satan lives in you.  It does not work that way.  When we accept Jesus, we are sealed with the Holy Spirit.  Satan cannot live in someone who has the Holy Spirit.  Yet, someone with the Holy Spirit can sin.  I am afraid your black and white analogy is incorrect.  God gave us a free will to chose to follow Him or not.  We are responsible for our own actions.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think that all thought and knowledge comes from the spirit therefore if you are still doing wrong or being deceived I don't believe that God is about condemning the flesh but giving us the option to put to death the old self (spirit of sin) and replacing that self with the spirit of God sacrifice and self denial renewing the mind and heart putting on the mind of christ not blaming the flesh the flesh itself i's corruptible and weak but not sin neither is nature. being sinfull is being full of the spirit of sin ( demons/satan) that is why we are not to judge and hate but love.  Psych defined mind soul and spirit it is right there.  We must seek first the kingdom of heaven test the mind test the heart test the spirit to know if it is from God.   Any condemnation for even wrong doing is from satan and he is to blame forgiveness.  Bless you all.

Edited by Big-Guns

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 9/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, Big-Guns said:

Hello what are you opinions on the relationship with mental illness and demonic influence and possession are they the same?  And what is the cure in your opinion?

every mental deviation from what the true God set in the human heart/mind comes not from the true "Light", and everything that Jesus and His true disciples did two millennia ago was based on exorcism - we, the believers, have to cast out the manifestations(spirits) of the "darkness" from humankind/the world

Blessings