• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

38 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

That is the question.

YAHWEH BE PRAISED !   His Generous, Extravagant Healing (Salvation) ! (often forgotten in the darkness of man's so-called "wisdom" .....)   "Bought and Paid IN FULL! " 

excerpts:

Posted April 28, 2016

by George Whitten, Editor of Worthy Devotions

Exodus 12:12-13 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

As our family prepared and led a Passover Seder a few years ago in South Carolina, the Lord reminded me of a truth which I had understood, but never had seen so clearly applied from the Passover story.

Of course, the celebration of Passover for believers normally emphasizes the revelation of our Passover Lamb -- the Lamb of God, Yeshua, who was delivered up, a Lamb without blemish, and sacrificed in our place as an offering for our sins. As Israel celebrates deliverance from slavery, we celebrate deliverance from the bondage of sin. We celebrate knowing that death no longer has power over us since we pass from this temporal world into the eternal when we die.

----

As I studied in preparation for our Seder another truth has struck me powerfully-- the blood needed to be applied! If the children of Israel had merely believed in the power of the lamb's blood, and the word of Moses, but never applied it to their doorposts, the angel of death would still have killed their firstborn! A passive belief in the blood would not have saved them -- action was required -- the blood needed to be applied to their doorpost. Once the blood was applied, a line was drawn across which the angel of death could not pass!

--------------

Assume your authority as a child of God this Passover season, and apply the blood over any area of your life that needs His supernatural protection and provision. Don't take a passive approach in these last days, but be actively walking in the power of the blood, this Passover, and in the coming days....for truly, if there was ever a time we needed to be walking in His power, protection and victory, it's Today!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

how many times have we betrayed and left our neighbors to be possessed by spirits of mental deviations and disorders?!, how many times have we preferred shifting the blame/responsibility onto others to doing the works of Jesus and His true disciples presented in the Bible, which are to overall effective salvation?!, how many times have we dressed in carnal abstinences("circumcision") so as not to carry/bear our respective "crosses"?!, how many times have we condemned others to eternal torments for not being people with sectarian consciousness like us?!, how many times have we prepared ourselves to inherit indefinitely lasting life in paradise while ruining life in this world?!, how many times have we hurt our neighbor spiritually?!, how many times have we both caused our neighbor to become/be sinful and condemned them for what actually we caused to them?!

Blessings

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

9 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

how many times have we betrayed and left our neighbors to be possessed by spirits of mental deviations and disorders?!, how many times have we preferred shifting the blame/responsibility onto others to doing the works of Jesus and His true disciples presented in the Bible, which are to overall effective salvation?!, how many times have we dressed in carnal abstinences("circumcision") so as not to carry/bear our respective "crosses"?!, how many times have we condemned others to eternal torments for not being people with sectarian consciousness like us?!, how many times have we prepared ourselves to inherit indefinitely lasting life in paradise while ruining life in this world?!, how many times have we hurt our neighbor spiritually?!, how many times have we both caused our neighbor to become/be sinful and condemned them for what actually we caused to them?!

Blessings

Just a guess from observations,  9 out of 10 times ?  

Like the 9 out of 10 lepers.......  etc

the wide road .....

the admitted trusting in flesh (that Yahweh curses by His Word and Judgment) .....

as Jesus declared Himself "few find Him,  the narrow road to life ... " while many remain on the wide popular road to destruction .....

along with all the warnings to all the assemblies ..... from ACTS thru Revelation....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 11/20/2017 at 12:03 AM, simplejeff said:

Just a guess from observations,  9 out of 10 times ?  

Like the 9 out of 10 lepers.......  etc

the wide road .....

the admitted trusting in flesh (that Yahweh curses by His Word and Judgment) .....

as Jesus declared Himself "few find Him,  the narrow road to life ... " while many remain on the wide popular road to destruction .....

along with all the warnings to all the assemblies ..... from ACTS thru Revelation....

the One Who is really the true God has never ever caused evil to any person/soul, nor will He ever do, but rather human beings have been the ones making Him out to be guilty of evil - unfortunately the God in the time since the Fall and before Christ had been not only the true One but also the wicked/evil one - actually they had been in constant struggle, because satan had had great power in the "heaven", with which he had been able to manifest as if he is part of the Lord God or even the Lord God Himself, as well as to impose imperfections on the way the law was drawn and written (for example, "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth", which was often perceived/interpreted as a call for revenge - that is why the Lord has denounced its wrong perception/interpretation - Matthew 5:38-42); and all that power of the wicked/evil one has been taken away through the Lord, Jesus Christ, which has freed us from the bondage of sin, because even the bodies of true Saints/Prophets had been under the bondage of sin before Christ

Matthew 27:50-56 (KJV) "Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom(i.e. all the imperfect/inimical part of the ordinances in the God's covenant/testament has completely been canceled); and the earth did quake(i.e. and the powers did shake), and the rocks rent(i.e. and the whole inner power of satan has permanently been taken away); And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many(note: because when satan had had that power in the "heaven", he had been able to hold their bodies in "graves"). Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him: Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children.",

Colossians 2:14-15 "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(i.e. canceling the imperfect part of the ordinances in the God's covenant) that was against us(i.e. that was prejudicial to people), which was contrary to us(i.e. which had adverse effects on us), and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers(i.e. and having denounced and destroyed the unrighteous spiritual/religious systems and powers in the "heaven"), he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it."

Blessings

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill

Society is pernicious.  This does not mean, and it is not written, only part of society is pernicious (death dealing). 

See WUESTS Expanded Greek Galatians study online, pdf format.

Key word "pernicious" used by YHVH through the Apostles describing society (mankind) .

Remember also what YHVH says of man's wisdom and knowledge (in society).

Since it leads away from YHVH, and to serving creations rather than serving YHVH,  YHVH calls man's wisdom and knowledge foolishness, 

and elsewhere YHVH says HE  HIMSELF curses whoever trusts in the flesh/ man's knowledge or wisdom / ....

As George posted,  the BLOOD OF JESUS must be applied to be free, to be healed (to any degree), to be forgiven and to be saved;  to have the sins atoned for.

• 6 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

I am an evangelical Protestant Christian and I suffer with what the world has named "schizophrenia".

I take medication willingly though as I believe a bit of ignorance is bliss or in other words, a bit of blinding by God's grace. What I mean is that when a schizophrenic Christian gains correct understanding of the heavenlies i.e. angels and demons etc, they understand a lot.

Can a Christian who has the Holy Spirit be possessed and/or effected by demons. My answer is yes but I hasten to add angels do also.

I believe that schizophrenia is a worldly term used to cover up the truth about the heavenlies; the people who try to take the kingdom of heaven by force are the same people who invented or were deceived by the father of lies.

Matthew 11:12 English Standard Version (ESV)
12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence,[a] and the violent take it by force. 

I believe that the collective consciousness of man is the heavenlies but I rejoice in this:

Ephesians 1:20-21 English Standard Version (ESV)
20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

I begged for years that Jesus would heal me and now He is doing just that. I hope that this understanding will help others like me.

If you have had similar problems to me then get into your bible (recommend ESV) and get support from loving (John 14:6 true gospel) Christians.

Fear is agreeing with the Devil and thus is a gateway for his demons. Do this and you will do well:

1 John 4:18 English Standard Version (ESV)
18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear...

Private message me or post on here if you relate to this post and want help from me.

Bless you.

Edited by Sharky and George

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

Do believers feel oppression. Can situations seem overwhelming and you have not answer leaving you feeling helpless. Have you ever felt that you were trapped and no way out. Have you felt you  were becoming a burden do to circumstances beyond your control. Have you had to be dependent on Family to make mortgage payments. is the agony you feel demonic? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

@big guns

If a person is a member of the Body of Christ, they cannot be demon possessed. However, Satan hates the Body, so attacks are expected. But we must remember the Armor of God! We are more than conquerors when we know who we are in Christ. We overcome. Christ does it for us through the power in us of BELIEF. 

• Thumbs Up 1

@Kristin

I agree with what you say about knowing our identity in Christ. It is very important. If we know that we are a child of God and that we are forgiven by God then we will easily see through the enemy's condemning lies e.g. the enemy may whisper in my ear that I am a horrible person ("your horrible as you did not pray for every Christian in the world this morning") but God's word says that I am a new creation in Christ because of the blood of the cross that washes my sins as white as snow and makes me pure.

Edited by Sharky and George
Typo
  • Brilliant! 1

On 11/19/2017 at 10:45 PM, naominash said:

I am weaning off of Psychiatric medication. God has still drawn me out of the world and into greater purpose with Him even through my experience with mental illness.

It is so great that you are making such progress. You might know already but I will say just incase; physical exercise is so helpful in fighting mental illness. I do running and I find that when I go for a run, my thinking changes from paranoid thoughts to thinking really clearly.

You may have other ways but this helps for me.

• Praise God! 1