IGNORED

How do I come to terms with accepting an eternity in Hell?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Days Won:  0

Like the title says.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

You turn away from the evil you have done by rejecting Christ, and you ask God to forgive you.  Then you accept that God can only forgive you because Jesus died for your sins on the cross, was buried, and arose from the dead.   When He ascended into heavenHe placed His own blood on the mercy seat in heaven, making it possible for you to come into Father God's presence and to have fellowship with Him. 

So thank Jesus for dying for you and giving you a new life in Him.  He will send His own Spirit to live in you and give you the power to follow Him.  He will set you free from the powers of darkness.   Praise God!  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

19 minutes ago, Chrysandra said:

Like the title says.

You do not have to spend an eternity in hell. Everyone on this earth has a choice they either spend eternity in heaven or hell. God loves us enough to give us free will and to choose. The choice is yours. An eternity is a very, very long time. Never ending.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

You do not have to spend an eternity in hell. Everyone on this earth has a choice they either spend eternity in heaven or hell. God loves us enough to give us free will and to choose. The choice is yours. An eternity is a very, very long time. Never ending.

But I'm not passionate enough about God. In fact, I don't have any intentions whatsoever of living for Him or anybody else. You're supposed to want God for Him and because He's loving, not so you can escape Hell.

All I really want out of this life is to live my own life as an Illustrator, Animator and possibly as a Fashion photographer and/or Child caretaker.

I don't really want God for Him.

6 minutes ago, Chrysandra said:

But I'm not passionate enough about God. In fact, I don't have any intentions whatsoever of living for Him or anybody else. You're supposed to want God for Him and because He's loving, not so you can escape Hell.

All I really want out of this life is to live my own life as an Illustrator, Animator and possibly as a Fashion photographer and/or Child caretaker.

I don't really want God for Him.

Then prepare for an eternity in hell. At any time before your death you can ask Jesus Christ into your life and you will be saved and go to heaven. After that it is too late.

The choice is entirely yours.   God will never force you.  But the longer you wait and say no thanks to Him, the more you will harden your heart, and the less likely that you will ever turn to God.  By the time you are ready for hell, you probably won't care any longer.  

Joh 3:16  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Joh 3:17  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Joh 3:18  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Joh 3:19  And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

Joh 3:20  For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.

4 minutes ago, Willa said:

The choice is entirely yours.   God will never force you.  But the longer you wait and say no thanks to Him, the more you will harden your heart, and the less likely that you will ever turn to God.  By the time you are ready for hell, you probably won't care any longer.  

Joh 3:16  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Joh 3:17  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Joh 3:18  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Joh 3:19  And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

Joh 3:20  For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.

What does He want from me, anyway? Why does He want anything to do with me, anyway? What business is my life of His?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

5 minutes ago, Chrysandra said:

What does He want from me, anyway? Why does He want anything to do with me, anyway? What business is my life of His?

Simple.  He created you.  All He ever asks is that we accept Him and trust Him. 

You breathe the air He created.  You eat the food He created.  You drink the water He created.  You look through the eyes He created.  What is there not to love?

God loves you Chrysandra. He loves you so much that he would not force you into heaven. That is not true love. If a man has to hold a gun to his wife's head and demand that she love him it is not love.

God loves you so much He wants a much better life for you that is more fulfilling and rewarding.  He promises to be with you through the hard times that come into every persons' life.  He promises to give you strength and joy in the midst of problems.  He will give you wisdom In making good decisions to help you avoid heartache of your own making.  

Jesus said that the thief, satan, came to  steal kill and destroy.  But He Jesus came to give you life and that more abundantly.  Joh 10:10  AMP  The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Satan is a liar and the father of lies.  You live in one of two kingdoms.  The kingdom of light--God's.  Or the kingdom of darkness--satan's.  people think that they are living their own lives, which is selfish and egotistical.  But they are still a captive in satan's kingdom until they turn to God.  You can't imagine how freeing it is to serve God, to get rid of the load of guilt and the chains that bind us to serve self and sin.