• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, TheBride123 said:

I can not wait. Kingdoms will fall and Christ will claim this world back from the father of lies.  Rev. 11:15.

Amen!  Worthy is the Lamb!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, TheBride123 said:

I can not, that is for John and Enoch to reveal. Enoch heard the seven thunders of God too. Book of Enoch. One thing I am sure of though, it will be earth shaking. Many souls will become faithful followers of Christ through them.

This is absolutely true and correct. I've told people this before. Not who the two witnesses are but many will come to God and accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. The greatest revival ever in the history of mankind over a 42 month period will occur during the time when the two witnesses proclaim the gospel. 

Just as Christ did with Israel, so will the two witnesses do to the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

The Bible disagrees with you, it says they're will be a great falling away. 

1 hour ago, ENOCH2010 said:

The Bible disagrees with you, it says they're will be a great falling away. 

The falling away doesn't happen till the second half of the tribulation. In the first half of the tribulation, the two witnesses will lead many to Christ during their 42 months ministry proclaiming the gospel. 

By the end of the 42 months, the a/c will arrive to Jerusalem to kill them both and set up the AoD and establish the mark of the beast. Then the falling away begins. For all the wicked who had not accepted Christ as savior by now, God will remove His hand of protection from them and allow satan's deception to fall upon them to accept the mark. 

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The falling away begins at verses 10-12.

Edited by Psalms37:4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"The falling away doesn't happen till the second half of the tribulation. In the first half of the tribulation, the two witnesses will lead many to Christ during their 42 months ministry proclaiming the gospel"

You have this out of time sequence

The two witnesses will show up during the last 3.5 years of the tribulation period

And they will cause much difficulty for the beast and his kingdom centered in the Middle East

Read Revelation 11 carefully

16 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The two witnesses will show up during the last 3.5 years of the tribulation period

The two witnesses will testify the gospel at the third temple in Jerusalem for 1260 days. The temple and Jerusalem will be destroy at the AoD shortly after the middle of the tribulation. The city will be dark, in ruins with no electricity for much of the second half.

Read Revelation 11 carefully, it points to 1260 days in the first half.

"Read Revelation 11 carefully, it points to 1260 days in the first half."

Tell me why you think that Revelation 11 speaks of the first half of the tribulation period

Edited by Daniel 11:36

18 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Tell me why you think that Revelation 11 speaks of the first half of the tribulation period

Revelation 11:1-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

1) In Revelation 11:1, the 3rd temple is up and standing. During the second half of the tribulation, there is no temple. It's destroyed at the AoD. Jerusalem is also destroyed. Some of the scriptures showing Jerusalem or Israel destroy also means the temple is destroy because the temple won't be left standing intact if Jerusalem or all of Israel is destroyed.

Isaiah 29:1-8, Amos 9:8, Ezekiel 22:17-22, Isaiah 64:9-12, Jeremiah 25:15-29, Jeremiah 26:18, Jeremiah 7:34, Ezekiel 5:8-13, Micah 3:12, Lamentations chapters 1-5

Amos 9:8 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

The Lord God is watching this sinful kingdom.
The Lord says,
“I will wipe Israel off the face of the earth,
    but I will never completely destroy Jacob’s family.

Isaiah 64:9-12 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

Lord, don’t continue to be angry with us!
    Don’t remember our sins forever!
Please, look at us!
    We are all your people.
10 Your holy cities are as empty as the desert.
    Zion has become a desert.
    Jerusalem is destroyed.
11 Our ancestors worshiped you in our holy Temple.
    That wonderful Temple has now been burned.
    All our precious possessions have been destroyed.
12 Lord, will these things always keep you from helping?
    Will you continue to say nothing?
    Will you punish us forever?

Jeremiah 26:18 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

18 They said, “Micah the prophet was from the city of Moresheth. He was a prophet during the time that Hezekiah was king of Judah. Micah said this to all the people of Judah: ‘This is what the Lord All-Powerful says:

Zion will be destroyed.
    It will become a plowed field.
Jerusalem will become a pile of rocks.
    Temple Mount will be an empty hill overgrown with bushes.’

Jeremiah 7:34 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

34 I will bring an end to the sounds of joy and happiness in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. There will be no more sounds of the bride and bridegroom in Judah or Jerusalem. The land will become an empty desert.”

Micah 3:12 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

12 Leaders, because of you, Zion will be destroyed.
    Temple Mount will be an empty hill overgrown with bushes.

2) In Revelation 11:2, a section of the temple is given to the gentiles to worship there of for 42 months. This can't be the second half of the tribulation because Jerusalem and the temple is destroyed at the AoD.

3) In Revelation 11:4, the two witnesses comes on the scene. In Zechariah 4:1-9, it reveals the two witnesses arrive at the time when the foundation of the temple is completed. This is the beginning of the tribulation when the temple is being built.

Zechariah 4:1-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

Now the angel who talked with me came back and wakened me, as a man who is wakened out of his sleep. And he said to me, “What do you see?”

So I said, “I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps. Two olive trees are by it, one at the right of the bowl and the other at its left.” So I answered and spoke to the angel who talked with me, saying, “What are these, my lord?”

Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?”

And I said, “No, my lord.”

So he answered and said to me:

“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.
‘Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’”

Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying:

“The hands of Zerubbabel
Have laid the foundation of this temple;
His hands shall also finish it.
Then you will know
That the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.
10 For who has despised the day of small things?
For these seven rejoice to see
The plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.
They are the eyes of the Lord,
Which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth.”

11 Then I answered and said to him, “What are these two olive trees—at the right of the lampstand and at its left?” 12 And I further answered and said to him, “What are these two olive branches that drip into the receptacles of the two gold pipes from which the golden oil drains?”

13 Then he answered me and said, “Do you not know what these are?

And I said, “No, my lord.”

14 So he said, “These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth.”

4) In Revelation 11:7, the a/c kills the two witnesses at the end of the 1260 days of their testimony of the gospel. The reign of the a/c is also 1260 days (42 months). At the end of the a/c reign, he's dies at during Armageddon in the Valley of Megiddo. The a/c can't be at two places at once in the Valley of Megiddo and Jerusalem.

5) in Revelation 11:10, it's highly unlikely people will be sending gifts to each other and celebrating the death of two people at the end of the tribulation after billions of people had died.

6) In Revelation 11:14, the death of the two witnesses completes the 2nd woe. The 1st woe is the 5th trumpet, the 2nd woe is the 6th trumpet, and the 3rd woe is the 7th trumpet. 

If you move the 1260 days of the two witnesses to the second half of the tribulation, you would make the events of the 7th trumpet come before the events of the 6th trumpet.

Besides what the bible tells us, you have to understand the purpose why God is sending the two witnesses on earth. Besides preaching the gospel to all nations: Matthew 24:14, their primary purpose is to minister to the house of Israel after God brings back the remaining 10 tribes during the first year of the tribulation to be with the house of Judah to hear the gospel. Both houses will hear the two witnesses together when they occupy Israel in peace and prosperity during the first half of the tribulation while God executes judgment upon the world. By the second half of the tribulation, 2/3 of Israel will be dead and the remaining 1/3 are scattered. If the two witnesses comes on the scene during the second half, who will they minister to? Jerusalem will be dark, in ruins with no electricity, and deserted. 

Micah 3:12 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

12 Leaders, because of you, Zion will be destroyed.
    Temple Mount will be an empty hill overgrown with bushes.

Jeremiah 7:34 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

34 I will bring an end to the sounds of joy and happiness in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. There will be no more sounds of the bride and bridegroom in Judah or Jerusalem. The land will become an empty desert.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Revelation 11:1-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Notice that John did not report back any measurements.  This isn't speaking of measuring a physical temple as in Ezekiel 41 where the cubit measurements are reported.  This is about measuring people, those who worship there.  It's a way of telling John to assess the status of the doctrine and practice of the body of Christ.  John doesn't report measurements because the events he writes of will do the measuring.  This is only for believers, not those outside.

"In Revelation 11:1, the 3rd temple is up and standing"

Not if these are the immortals of the Lord's with Him in heaven

Revelation 11:2 will take place in the second 1260 days of the coming tribulation period