Jude1:3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

In the last year I have been studying 1 Enoch and researching forums talking about it. In one of the forums I came across a thread that was talking about how Dinosaurs were the abominations created by fallen angels mixing with other animals. Maybe that is the reason why they were not on the ark. 

The particualr verse in question is  •1 Enoch 7:5

And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 

This is a video I found about it :

Edited by OneLight
Videos are only allowed in the Video Forum. If they are found outside the video forum, they will be deleted. If the video is important, post it in the proper forum and link to the thread in other threads.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,326
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

Why do you assume there were no dinosaurs on the ark?

52 minutes ago, Tristen said:

Why do you assume there were no dinosaurs on the ark?

Good question. Mostly, I assume this because they were abominations created through the fallen angels mixing with regular animals and God didn't want them on the ark for that reason. 

They very well may have been on the ark though, or at least some of them maybe. 

There is a third explanation, Maybe some of the dinosaurs were legit animals created by God and were brought on the ark but then later became extinct through man hunting them.

Edited by Jude1:3

• Group:  Seeker
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

They made their own out of Gods design making beast of what the thought.

And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

3 hours ago, Abdicate said:

our planet's daily spin must increase by 8 hours (24/3=8).

And The Sun Stood Still, and The Moon Stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So The Sun Stood Still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
• Joshua 10:13

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 9/15/2017 at 12:26 AM, Jude1:3 said:

In the last year I have been studying 1 Enoch and researching forums talking about it. In one of the forums I came across a thread that was talking about how Dinosaurs were the abominations created by fallen angels mixing with other animals. Maybe that is the reason why they were not on the ark. 

The particualr verse in question is  •1 Enoch 7:5

And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 

This is a video I found about it :

Thank you for this video, Interestingly enough I was attacked terribly concerning my belief in Enoch and what he revealed. I believe he is one of the witnesses. For to witness is to give an account of what you have already seen.He along with St John saw the end times and elect. I believe they will be arriving on the seen very soon. The revelation 12 sign in the heavens speaks to all of this.  May The Ancient of ancients (BOOK OF ENOCH) have mercy on you and I pray HIS MANTLE BE UPON YOU. Right or wrong on certain things there is no malice in your heart. You are sincerely seeking . And have a humble contrite heart toward Christ. God Bless.

f

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 9/15/2017 at 2:01 AM, Jude1:3 said:

Good question. Mostly, I assume this because they were abominations created through the fallen angels mixing with regular animals and God didn't want them on the ark for that reason. 

They very well may have been on the ark though, or at least some of them maybe. 

There is a third explanation, Maybe some of the dinosaurs were legit animals created by God and were brought on the ark but then later became extinct through man hunting them.

Your first assumption is right they were not on the Ark. They were an abomination. Do not let anyone deter you form what you know, not all here- are here to encourage. You have a child like soul , this den has many wolves. Follow the Lamb. Who is the Lion of Judah .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Abdicate said:

We know they could do things we can't today, but we are quickly learning. DNA editing certainly was discovered and used because God said "... all flesh was corrupted..." not just humans.

What kind of things do we know they could do that we cannot? How do we know these things? I think it is quite likely that if humans were editing DNA before the flood, the evidence for a previous advanced culture would be everywhere we looked. It's a considerable leap to go from "all flesh was corrupted" to "DNA editing was certainly discovered." Surely Noah and his family would have brought technology or at least knowledge of technology along with them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Why is it a leap to say "all flesh is corrupted" is edited DNA? Look what we've done in just 60 years of DNA research! Flesh isn't just about humans. So how did "all flesh" get corrupted?

I would suggest that sin corrupted flesh, not DNA editing. Do you have any evidence of prehistoric DNA editing?

Guest shiloh357
On 9/14/2017 at 11:26 PM, Jude1:3 said:

In the Bible, which is our final authority on truth, Angels can't create.   Only God can create.   Angels are not, just as man is not, given the ability to create living things.   That is the sole domain of God.

Dinosaurs are not evil and were created by God for His glory, just like everything else.